Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea… I think I survived… That was absolutely horrible…,” Desiree groaned out before she leaned in to gently shove her husband’s shoulder. “Go take the children to those outhouses… I can’t stand going near another one of them.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Outhouses?” Kalysto raised his brows, not happy with that idea. “I’m not taking them out there. Do you have any idea how many Orcs and such use them? They reek of disease and disgusting. They are about as unhygenic as you can get.” He crinkled his nose in distaste. “No way. I am going to take them south and dig them a proper latrine hole somewhere quiet and not easily visible. That’s the way the Elves always did it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree crossed her arms before she grumbled out, “You could have offered that last night… I just had to use that thing… Either way, take care of the children. They probably really need to go.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“OK, OK.” Kalysto moved to his feet and stretched, nodding. “The outhouses will take less time… then we can get breakfast.” He licked his lips, feeling quite hungry. “This place is always cooking up some kind of delicious food. We’re pretty lucky there.”

He nudged Milena and Orpheus, trying to wake them. “Come on, kids. Wake up.” He grinned. “I’m going to take you guys to the bathroom becauser there isn’t one in the building.”

Milena chirped as she sat up, then slid off the bed, wandering over to her father. “I smell food…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus whined as he was woken up by his father. Slowly sitting up, the boy rubbed his eyes. “No wanna… Wanna sleep more. Why hafta get up? Not fair!”

As the boy whined, his ears pinned back, for he was quite a grumpy morning elf child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto chuckled at Orpheus’s cranky morning attitude and leaned over to give him a gentle nudge. “Come on,” He said gently. “You gotta wake up. If you don’t get up, you’re not going to do anything to day. Wouldn’t that be boring?”

“Don’t make me drag you there.” He said finally.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“No wanna do anything. Wanna sleep more…,” the boy continued to whine. Still, he slid off the bed and stumbled over to his father. He then whined. “Really need to go pee-pee.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Heh, I thought so.” He reached over to pat the top of Orpheus’s head, then reached down to try and grasp his hand in his, reaching for Milena’s at the same time. “I’m going to take you guys there now. Hold my hand and stay close, OK? I don’t want anything to happen to either of you out there.”

With that, he proceeded to head out of the inn.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus whined as he trotted along with his father. He remained extremely close to the warlock, for he still was scared of all the strange creatures around. Once he was shown the outhouse, though, the boy whined even more.

Pressing himself up against his father’s leg, Orpheus stared up at him. “Where toilet?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed as he lead his children over to the line of outhouses. “See these little box rooms lined up in a row? The toilets are inside.” He looked a little unhappy at having to explain. “Um… you open the door, then you go inside and… sit. Just don’t look down into the hole, OK? It’s not pleasant…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus released another whine before he reached over to shove Milena toward the strange house thing. He didn’t want to go in at all with that description. So, he wanted his big, bad, tough sister to go first.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed at Orpheus’s reaction. “It’s not that bad. The alternative is worse.” He watched his son nudge Milena forwards. “Do you want to go in first, then?” He frowned. “What’s wrong with it? It’s honestly not that bad… aside from the smell.”

Milena nervously peeked ahead. She stood at the door of one of the free outhouses and opened it. She stood with the open door in her hand, then began to whine. “I want to go home…”

Kalysto began to lose his patience. “Just go in, OK?”

Rhyderi slipped out of his outhouse cubicle, looking very irritated. When he saw Kalysto and his children, he stepped over to investigate. “Seriously, don’t yell at them.” He sharply jabbed his brother in the shoulder with a finger.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus whined in conjunction with his sister’s whine. He then repeated the sentiment, “Wan home. No like this…”

Still, the boy shuffled over to one of the outhouses because he really needed to go. After opening it, he whined once more, very much on the verge of crying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi glared heavily at Kalysto now. “Oh you’re pathetic. Be more encouraging.” He stepped over to Orpheus, crouching down next to him. He rested a hand on his shoulder, then gently nudged him in the belly with his free hand.

“Think about it this way,” He began to explain. “Once you go in there and come out again, it’s over and done with.”

“I should have gone with my other plan….” Kalysto hissed. “Go on, just go in! We haven’t got all day.”

Milena looked miserable. She made a nervous squeaking sound and stepped inside, shutting the door behind her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus stared up at Rhyderi with watery eyes. After a few more whines, he slowly stepped into the outhouse before he closed the door behind him. There was more sniffling inside as the boy took care of his needs. Once he was done, he rushed out of the outhouse and latched onto his father, for he was absolutely traumatized.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto glanced down at Orpheus and sighed. He reached out to pat the top of his head, not seeming to mind when the boy clung onto him. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?” He stood there and continued to wait for Milena, shooting the occaisional glare at Rhyderi for he did not care for his parental critique.

Milena emerged from her own outhouse shortly afterwards, looking about as unhappy as she possibly could. “That was REALLY yuck… I don’t wanna go back!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus nodded in agreement. “No like that place. It is full of poo and stink. It bad. Really, really bad. No wanna do tha eva again!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Alright, next time we’ll go with plan B.” Kalysto took a bottle of water out of his pocket. “Hold your hands out, OK? Wash them off.” He flicked his ears back low on his head. “There are no sinks here to wash your hands in either.” He tipped some of the water into Milena’s awaiting hands, then held the bottle out so he could do the same for Orpheus.

“Can we get some breakfast now? I want to eat something piping hot and freshly killed.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus eagerly held out his hands, for he wanted to be clean. He really wanted to be clean. So, he was more than glad to have the water splash over his hands.

When his father mentioned breakfast, the boy whined before he slowly nodded his head. “Not really hungry. How can be hungry after tha place..?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I didn’t go in,” Kalysto said thoughtfully. “But now that you mention it… if I had gone in, it probably would have killed my appetite too.” He re-capped the bottle of water, setting it back in his pocket.

“Come on,” He said, reaching down to grasp both Milena and Orpheus’s hands again. “Let’s go back to where Mommy is, huh?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus brightened up as he heard his father mention his mommy. So, he happily nodded his head, seeming to have forgotten about the torment that he just went though. Instead, he just tried to rush ahead to get to his mommy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto widened his eyes when Orpheus pushed ahead, keeping a firm grip on his hand so he couldn’t escape. “Remember what I said about sticking close! Sheesh.” He led both children back to the inn room, finally letting them go when he figured that they were safe.

“That went about as well as I expected it to.” Kalysto told Desiree. “If we have to stay here another day, we’re heading for Sen’jin Village. It’s cleaner.” He smirked. “Anyway, they’re not hungry any more. Can you keep an eye on them? I am going to… run around and do some chores.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus pinned his ears back again as he heard his father suggest that they should stay in the hotel room. So, he ran to his fathers side again before he reached up to tug on the elf’s left sleeve.

“No wanna stay here. It smells. Wanna go wit you, daddy!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Well…” Kalysto sighed. “First I’m going back to that stinky outhouse place, because I was keeping an eye on you guys first. Then I was going to go over to the alchemy shop.” He frowned, pondering. “Why don’t you sit tight for a few minutes, and then I’ll come back and get you?”

He gently poked his son in the shoulder. “I should hardly think you would want to stand around until I’m ready. So yeah, stay with mommy and I’ll come back and get you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh,” Orpheus softly spoke out before he stepped away from his father. Deciding that he didn’t want to follow his father to the stinky rooms, he ran back to his mother and hugged onto her instead. “Come back quick, daddy.”

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.