Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus whined as his father scolded him. He didn’t see what he had done wrong. So, he attempted to complain by whimpering out, “Buh I don’t like hurt.. I like taking hurt away…”

The boy then yelped again as he was picked up by his uncle. The larger men kept on picking him up without any notice. That wasn’t so fun. So, his ears continued to pin back as he whimpered even more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I didn’t do anything to him,” Rhyderi stated very firmly. He reached out to shove Kalysto in the chest, just about knocking him over. “And corrupting him with the Light? What kind of Felblood have you been smoking recently? Do you even have any idea what you just said?” He snorted, then carried Orpheus back towards the inn.

“You should be lucky this happened.” He grumbled and stepped back into the room, setting Orpheus on the ground again. “Sorry about that. Your father seems to think that Holy energy is bad.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus was still whining and upset over the fact that his father was upset with him. He didn’t want other people to be upset with him. He had wanted to help and take away the pain. So, he didn’t understand why it was wrong.

As he was set down, he stared up at Rhyderi before he whimpered, “Why? Holy energy not bad, right?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Of course not,” Rhyderi was very quick to answer. “He just thinks it is.” He pointed to Kalysto. “His warped up mind thinks anything that isn’t outside of his box is bad…”

Kalysto frowned. “Don’t talk about me like that in front of my kid.” He folded his arms. “Seriously, don’t.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed as she looked over at the two brothers that were fighting about her son. After patting Milena’s head in order to give her assurance, the young woman stood up to stand between the two elves.

“Will you two stop it? Kalysto, what the hell is wrong with our son picking his own interests? You knew that he didn’t like it when you tried to teach him how to set things on fire. And Rhyderi.. stop insulting your brother!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi huffed indignantly. “But he’s going to hell!” He glared at Kalysto, then sharply poked him in the chest with a finger. “You should be honored, whatever choice your son picks. And tolerant of it, at the very least. Your carers let you become what you wanted to in the end, even though they didn’t agree with it…” He muttered, adding quickly, “And who would…”

He shook his head. “Give your son the same basic level of dignity. If he wants to heal people, let him. Who are you to deny him his destiny?”

Kalysto grumbled, grabbing at his ears, pulling them down in frustration. He didn’t say anything but sat there and growled.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree scowled at Rhdyeri before she moved in to poke him in return. “At least Kalysto is true to himself. They say that the darkest and inner-most circle of hell goes to deceivers and hypocrits, Rhyderi. Guess you’ll fit just fine there, hm?”

Shaking her head, Desiree moved to hug onto Kalysto. “There’s nothing wrong with our son. So, stop that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi stared at Desiree. He glared furiously at her and rose to his feet. “I need to step out. Excuse me.” He slipped out of the inn-room, then out of the building entirely.

Kalysto continued to grump, though calmed somewhat when hugged. “I’m not going to stop that… because this wasn’t supposed to happen…” He let go of his ears, which sprang straight back up over his head, but remained upset.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree continued to hug Kalysto, trying to soothe him. “It’s fine, Kalysto. According to my father, I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with you. Yet here I am. Now, is it right for you to deny Zephyros his passion, hm? He’s always cried about things being hurt. We just need to insure that he’ll never becomes like your brother, hm?”

Desiree brushed her hand through Kalysto’s left set of spikes. “Now… where the hell can we get you something to wear that isn’t.. a dress?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Your father was very narrow-sighted.” Kalysto sighed as Desiree patted his hair, seeming to enjoy it.

“He still is. He thinks about war and food. That’s about it.” He shrugged. “The clothier has stuff. Go talk to him, he’s north and around the bend of the road. Tell him you want a proper robe for a Blood Elf male. We’re all about the same height and proportion, which is easy for him.”

“Hey, Orphy,” He sighed at his son, offering his hands out for a hug. “Come here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned at Kalysto before she glanced out the doorway. “You won’t come with me? But… what if this orb thing fails? I don’t know if I want to be in this city alone, Kalysto.”

Orpheus was still whimpering, upset over the way that his father had spoken to him. When asked to come over, the boy glanced up before he shook his head and scrunched up behind a dresser. “Nmmm..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed. “One moment.” He moved off the bed and delicately inched towards his son. He reached out a hand towards him, looking rather apologetic and pathetic at that moment, his ears low on his head.

“I’m sorry, son.” He stated gently. “Please come over here?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus remained squashed up against the dresser for several minutes, still wanting to hide. However, when his father apologized to him, his right ear slowly twitched upward as he looked up at his father. After a few more moments, the boy released a loud whine before he rushed in to hug onto his father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto reached over to hug onto him, then picked him up, cuddling him. “Shh.” He frowned. “I’m sorry. I am mistaken. Unfortunately, your Uncle Rhyderi is right for once. So is Desiree. What does it matter what you want to do?” He sighed. “Go ahead.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus sniffed for a few moments as he listened to his father. Then a grin appeared on his lips before he hugged the older elf. “Like making pain go away. Buh Unca Deri wrong. Daddy not damned. Not ever. Daddy not bad. Love daddy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto continued to pat Orpheus on the head. He sat back down on the bed in the room, then began to ponder. “So… you like healing things…” He hummed in thought, then leaned back on the bed. “I don’t know what suits you best. Definitely not Shamanism. If we had a Shaman Half-Elf, Zulmire would steal him away…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus visibly relaxed and calmed down as his father brought him to the bed, for he felt accepted again. Thus, the boy let out a tired yawn as his eyes began to flutter closed. He knew that his father was talking to him, but it was past nap time, and he was very tired. “Uhh… Yea, no like pain. Can take it away. That good..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Heh, well.. you don’t have to work it out for years.” He gently placed the boy onto the bed beside him, then moved to curl around him, stroking his back and stomach. “We can’t leave them here. Somebody is going to have to go to the Clothier by themselves. Or… wait for Rhyderi to come back and ask him to mind them. I imagine he’s very angry again so good luck.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded in agreement to Kalysto’s words. “Yea, I doubt that your brother will be coming back within the hour. Somehow, he seems like he has a ton of repressed anger all the time.”

Shrugging, the young woman sat down next to her husband before she nudged him. “Go and get yourself some clothing. I’ll watch over the children. It’s a lot safer for you to go out there than it is for me. And you’re not carrying a child.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed. “Yeah… Rhyderi is…” He stopped to think. “Self Denial on legs. He tries too hard to be what he thinks he is supposed to be, and then he ignores what he actually is.” He flicked an ear, turning his head to give Desiree a devilish smirk. “I can carry this child if you want. That will make us even.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree rolled her eyes at Kalysto before she nudged him. “There’s nothing for you to get even about. And you can’t rip the child from my womb and plant it into your non-existent womb. Now, get out of here and get yourself some sexy robes, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto made a mild sound to express his irritation, then he pointed down to Orpheus. “I can carry him. I was holding him before. That’s what I meant.” He got to his feet, stretching. “But fine, you win. Baby in stomach beats old-baby on bed.”

He headed for the door, stopping in the open doorway. “Sexy robes, huh. Any preferences on what you want me to bring back?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled at Kalysto before ehe sat down next to her son so that she could keep him company. As she settled on the bed, she patted an open space in order to invite Milena up onto it.

“I’m certain you know what looks good on you, Kalysto. Promised Land knows you spend enough time looking at yourself in the mirror for that,” Desiree gave her husband a sly smirk as she jabbed at him. “You might as well check and see if there’s been any advancements on your alchemy and other stuff. That is why we came, after all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded his head. “Alright, I’ll go investigating. I’ll also go asking around…” He moved out the door. *”I’ll bring something nice back for you too.”* And with that, he dissapeared out the door entirely.

Milena purred and took Desiree’s invitation, curling up with her ‘mother’. She was also feeling sleepy and didn’t protest.

Rhyderi returned to the inn about quarter of an hour later, looking unhappy and perhaps ashamed of himself. He said nothing as he took a seat on one of the free beds, then lay down whilst facing the wall, his back turned to everyone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gave Kalysto a sheepish smile, knowing that she wouldn’t talk him out of getting her a gift even if he tried. So, she just nodded his head before she returned her attention to the children.

By the time that Rhyderi came back to the room, both Desiree and Orpheus were asleep, for Desiree had decided that sleeping sounded like a pretty good plan. So, neither of them noticed his return at all.

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.