Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus eased up a bit as he was brought into the hotel room, for at least now he couldn’t see any of the strange creatures. Still, he gravitated to his uncle’s side before he gripped onto the elf’s leg.

“Allies? Buh… They monsters. One no even have skin. That no can be ally. Not right..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi’s expression twisted into that of sympathy. He moved in front of the young male and crouched down, placing his hands on his shoulders, looking him in the eyes. “You need to be brave, OK?” He offered the other a smile. “I know you’re only little, but inside, you can be really big.”

He sighed. “I know there are some strange things here. There are flying dragons. There are monsters and strange people. But you need to stand tall and be brave. They’re not going to hurt you here in Orgrimmar. This is the strongest city in the whole Horde. You’re safer here than anywhere. OK?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus offered another whine in response as Rhyderi crouched down to look him in the eye. The boy was immensely scared of his surroundings and didn’t have any of this “big” stuff inside of him. He just wanted to climb into his bed and hide under the covers now. So, he latched onto Rhyderi’s neck before he pressed his head against the man’s chest.

“Home safer. Home no have these things. Wha a Horde? Why we here? Why not home? I want home.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed. “We’re here because your mother wanted us to be here. We will be back at your home again soon.” He muttered, looking very discontent. “We should have stayed in Silvermoon afterall.”

He placed one arm around the youngster and then the other on his head, patting him gently in an attempt to keep him calm. He began to make soothing sounds, almost beginning to talk to Orpheus incoherrently like he was a baby again.

“Your Ann’da and Minn’da should be back soon.” He assured him. “Try to be brave.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus’s posture loosened up as his uncle soothed him. While the actions were small and didn’t really solve any of the boy’s problems, they did help him calm down and become distracted. So, the young elf hybrid closed his eyes before he nodded.

“Ok… I try..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi grinned. “Good.” He peered out the cracks in the nearest wall. “Do you like pork or chicken? We’ll have to get you guys fed soon.” He eyed off Milena, whom had the same idea as him. She sniffed at the cracks on the other wall, being able to smell meat roasting in the inn.

Kalysto sighed at Desiree. He sat on the Drake’s back and began flying north, looking at the destruction below. “I don’t think this is limited to just where we are, somehow…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Pork,” Orpheus softly replied. “I like pork. Especially when it is nice and spiced like Daddy does. Milly eats everything. Give her bugs, she’d eat them too. I seen her do it. She silly.”

Desiree kept a tight grip on Kalysto, mostly because she never felt too secure while flying on his dragon. The dragon was nice, but she was certain that the saddle wasn’t meant for multiple people. Thus, there was some unease to flying with Kalysto. However, that didn’t mean that she’d actually ever tell him that.

When Kalysto spoke up, the young woman glanced down at the ground before she frowned. “I suppose. I never really saw the entirety of your world, so I wouldn’t know. Are we almost there?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena flicked her tongue out at Orpheus. “The beetle that lives in our backyard is crunchy! Not the stinky ones though… yuck…” She began to purr as she pressed her small elven nose against the crack of the wooden wall. “They are cooking pork. But I don’t think there spice… nup.”

“Can we eat some, puh-leassseee….?” Milena whined. “Please, Unca ‘Deri… let’s eat some.”

Kalysto made the drake fly over the desert sands of durotar, frowning when he saw the amount of flooding that had come in from the sea. When he saw the fortifications on the front gate of Orgrimmar, he flicked his ears back, seeming very concerned.

“It’s even more imperative that you stay disguised. There may be a full-scale war going on.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus cringed at the way that his sister was pleading. So, he just nodded his head before he reached up to tug onto Rhyderi’s arm. “Can we go? Milly won’t stop, you know..”

Meanwhile, Desiree cringed as she noticed the spiky nature of the city before them. “Yea, I think I’m very inclined to agree there. I wonder what happened here. I hope that things aren’t too bad…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed, lowering his head. “Alright.” He waved a hand at them, then headed for the door. “But stay close,” His tone was warning and firm. “You don’t want to end up in any trouble.”

He headed out into the larger socialization room of the inn where others were gathered. Three Orcs and a Tauren sat at a table, drinking heavily. Rhyderi stiffened his posture, trying his best to look mean as he headed for the innkeeper to locate the source of the baking meat.

“I would like to buy three helpings of what is being cooked.” He said, fumbling through one of his pockets for some gold coins.

Kalysto continued to fly over the city, looking for Rhyderi and his offspring now. He circled overhead, landing down when he did not find them. “I don’t know what happened. We’re going to have to ask around.” He whined, already upset. “Damn it, can you see my brother?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus didn’t need any encouragement to stay close to his uncle. He latched onto the elf as if his life depended on it. Despite all the talk in the room, the boy had no courage whatsoever and was frightened to death of all the strange creatures around him. So, he kept a tight grip on his uncle and didn’t say a word to anyone.

Desiree peered around Kalysto’s shoulder as she tried to look through the crowd. Eventually, she simply shook her head.

“No, I don’t. But don’t you two have some psychic abilities? Can’t you just ask him which inn he went into? I’m certain he didn’t go far.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena watched the strange trolls walk around the inn. She pointed to one and called out to him, grinning. “Unca Zu’mire!” She squeaked. When he did not respond, she shrank down, her confidence sunk.

Rhyderi stood there while the innkeeper went out back to carve some chunks of meat off the roasting boar. He gratefully received the plates, then nodded back towards their room.

“Come on. We don’t want to be out here with you guys being so little…”

Kalysto furrowed his brows. “Can’t really do that here. It’s already too noisy… there’s too much going on for me to really use that thing.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmmm…,” Orpheus nodded his head as Rhyderi directed him back to his room. He didn’t want to stay in this room at all. There were more people with missing skin here. And strange green skinned people. And people eating with no jaws… He didn’t even understand that at all.

So, he continued to press up against Rhyderi for safety as he was lead back to the room.

Desiree sighed as Kalysto told her that he couldn’t track his brother. So, she closed her eyes and concentrated on feeling Orpheus’s psychic energies. Once she felt something, she reached back to grip onto Kalysto’s hand before she slid off the dragon’s back.

“Follow me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi set the plates out on the small table in the inn room, then motioned Milena and Orpheus to them. “You wanted some, hm? Go eat. Getting roasted vegetables in this place will be a nightmare…” He picked up a piece of the meat and nibbled on it. “Mmm,” He commented. “At least these guys know how to cook.”

Kalysto happily followed along after his mate. He sent his Drake back to the Nether and gripped Desiree’s hand, following her wherever she might lead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree continued to lead Kalysto through the city, keeping her concentration on Orpheus’s energies in order to help her navigate. As she moved along, she mumbled about the city being a maze, for it had a number of turns that made no sense to her.

Eventually, the young woman stood in front of an inn and glanced up toward where she could feel Orpheus. “I’m certain this is the place.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto eyed off the inn and nodded. “Yeah, I can hear familiar voices already in here.” He stepped inside, glancing around. With ears raised high over his head acting like radars, he was able to find the room where his brother and his offspring were in.

“Don’t worry about using cutlery here,” Rhyderi explained to the others. “Orcs don’t really use knives and forks and spoons here. And…” he raised his head as the door was opened. He nodded at Kalysto and resumed pulling chunks of meat off his dinner. “Hello, brother.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

As Kalysto entered the inn, one of the drinkers glanced up and narrowed her eyes. A young elf, though only a year or so younger than Kalysto with firery red hair scowled as she recognized the warlock’s locks before she pushed herself up to her feet. After taking one last swig of her rum, the woman stormed over to where Kalysto went, catching him just as he opened the door to the room where Rhyderi was.

Reaching over, the young elf tapped onto Kalysto’s shoulder. Meanwhile, she held her left hand back a bit, curled up into a tight fist.

Meanwhile, Desiree was just glad to see that her children got into the city safely. So, she rushed in to hug onto Orpheus. “Thank you for taking care of them, Rhyderi.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stopped as his shoulder was tapped and he backstepped, turning around. “Can I help you?” He blinked at the female elf, then offered her a lopside clumsy grin. “Yes, I’m wearing a dress. Yes, I’m going to fix that…”

“What do you want?” His expression suddenly soured.

Rhyderi nodded his head. “It was no problem. They are reasonably well behaved.” He munched on a chunk of roasted pork. “Want some? Smoked and flame baked. Just finished, too. It’s nice and smokey.” He pointed to Milena, who was shoving her face full. “She likes it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The red-haired elf snarled as Kalysto turned to address her. However, rather than properly respond to him, she suddenly swung out to punch him across the face. Huffing as she went through with the punch, she yelled out at the older elf, “How dare you just stand there! You’re supposed to be dead! Everyone said you died in the shattering. Both of you! How dare you two be alright!!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto yelped loudly as the fist came at him. He instinctively cowered, attempting to cover his face with his hands. He flinched heavily as he was struck and stumbled away from the other, retreating into the open inn door.

“What is going on?” Rhyderi dumped the food in his hands, rising to his feet, glaring. He stood at the doorway and scowled as he looked out of the room, glaring even more at the female outside.

“Can I help you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The mage pointed at both of them before she continued yelling out, “We had funerals for all the unaccounted. You two were supposed to have died during the shattering! No one could find you two. They all said you died! How dare you act like nothing happened.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Wait, who said I died…?” Kalysto rubbed his face, not in the least bit happy with being punched. “I’d like to state that any news of my death has been greatly overexaggerated…” He groaned and pulled a small mirror out of his pocket. “This had better not leave a bruise.”

“Considering we dissappeared before this…. Shattering…” Rhyderi frowned, his expression stern, “It would seem that somebody is making up stories. Now.” He cleared his throat. “Could you kindly explain to us what happened?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The mage, who had only been a member of the “guild” group that the other two had been in on their home world and little else to them, paced about the room, not seeming to be anywhere close to calm nor calming down. She continued to glare at the two elves before she spoke up.

“A few months ago, Deathwing burst out of the plane of Earth and wrecked everything. Entire towns were wiped off the map, fires and deaths reigned. Chaos, lots and lots of chaos. We lost a lot of people then. Lots and lots and lots of people just gone. All gone. Like when the undead attacked but worse. Lots and lots worse.

“People looked for the unaccounted. Looked and looked for days to weeks. After finding no traces, they called them dead, gone, no more. You two are supposed to be dead!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed. He stepped forwards and placed his hands on the Mage’s shoulders. “Well, send word back to Silvermoon that we are very much alive. I expect the Blood Knights will be unhappy that I haven’t contacted them, however…”

He offered the Mage a grin. “None of us has died, though.” He nodded into the room. “If anything, quite the opposite. Kalysto has two offspring with more coming soon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Offspring??” the young mage stared at Kalysto with wide eyes before she turned to look at Desiree. Her eyes then narrowed before she pointed in an accusatory manner at the other female. “Who she? Why Kaly have offspring? Where did you guys go? Left me all alone with others. No more, all gone.”

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.