Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree shook her head before she picked up Orpheus and offered him to Rhyderi. “I’ll wait here. Just take the children. I’ll be fine. I’m certain Kalysto will calm down and come back for me. I’d rather not overburden your dragon and risk the health of the children.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi gave Desiree a pleading look. “Just hush and get on before she thinks you’re trying to call her small… none of us want to be here if that happens.” he patted the Drake’s neck again, sighing. He flinched slightly as he felt her move underneath him, frowning as he watched the Bronze Drake alter her own personal time, making herself grow into a proper Dragon.

“Just, please… get on before she gets pissed…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed at Rhyderi before she reached up to pull herself up onto the drake. Since she was pregnant, though not showing too much, she had a few problems pulling herself up. Once she was on the dragon, she lowered her head before wrapping her arms about Rhyderi’s shoulders.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi shook his head, none too impressed with the goings on around him. He sighed as Desiree climbed on and flew off, chasing Kalysto’s energy signal.

“He’s always been like this. Ever since he was little. Irrational, emotional. He doesn’t think things through…” He sighed. “He has caused my family a lot of grief.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded her head in agreement. “Yea, I know. He says a lot of things that he doesn’t quite mean. However, he cares about me, and our family…”

The young woman then frowned as she glanced down at the fire below. “I don’t want to know what made that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Desiree didn’t have to wait long for her answer. Ahead, Kalysto had the unfortunateness of flying straight into the path of a gargantuan-sized armor-clad dragon. Lava cascaded from the plate on his chest, and his eyes were aflame. The great horned creature was busy setting fire to everything around him. When he had seen Kalysto, he was rather quick to shoot a plume of flames at the elf and his mount, more or less incinerating them.

Rhyderi gritted his teeth as he watched Kalysto and his mount drop out of the sky like a rock.

“I’m sorry…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree yelped in surprise as she watched the dragon set her husband afalme. Frowning with concern, she reached out for Zephyros so that she could insure that he’d be safe.

“Just keep us away from that… Whatever that is. Kalysto will be fine.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m surprised you can be so blasé about watching that…. and slightly concerned at the same time.” Rhyderi frowned at Desiree, then kicked the ribs of the Dragon he was riding, causing her to take off higher into the air.

“If it doesn’t see us, maybe it will go away…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree slowly nodded in agreement and kept her eye on the dragon as it flied away. Once the dragon was gone, she released a relieved sigh. Nudging Rhyderi’s shoudler, she softly spoke to him, “Please go to where your brother fell.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi frowned as he peered down at the torrents of sticky fire that had been sprayed around the landscape in the dragon’s wake. He shook his head, glaring back at Desiree.

“I’m not standing in that… what kind of idiot do you take me for?” He sailed overhead, looking down at the ground. “Wait until it’s burned out.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, I meant when the fire went away.. But yea, land once it dies down. If your dragon can put them out, have him do it… Or her. I don’t know which it is,” Desiree stated as she looked over the flamed patch of land.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed, making the Dragon circle the landscape for the best part of five minutes. Once the fires had died out, he had his mount fly down to the area where he had last seen Kalysto. He knew where he was immediately by following the stench of the burned Nether Drake energies. He soon found the large puddle of melted Nether Drake energy, and he lowered his ears momentarily in silent sympathy of the creature who had been caught in the fire.

“I’m sorry this happened.” He stood nearby, sniffing the air, frowning. “He got absolutely fried. Not even a hair to be found…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Kalysto will be fine,” Desiree softly assured as she slid off Rhyderi’s drake and moved to the remnants of the nether drake. She frowned as she looked at the mess before she shook her head. “I really hope that his drake wasn’t killed. She was a sweet creature.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi shook his head. “She wouldn’t die like that. Nether Drakes are a lot like demons – they are ethereal and closely tied to the Nether. The only difference is that they’re free-agents and they don’t generally wish to be harmful to others.”

He grinned, trying to assure her. “She wouldn’t die so easily. She probably just went back to the Nether to recouperate.”

Meanwhile, the pile of ash nearby began to move.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned with relief at Rhyderi’s assurances. “Oh, thank goodness. She is a really good dragon. She’s always treated Kalysto and our family with respect. I’m very glad to hear that she’ll be fine.”

Sighing, the young woman turned to Rhyderi. “Kalysto should be back soon. You’ll see.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi watched the ground shift and move about, and he stepped back to get out of the way. “Yes, I think his necromancy spells are doing what they’re supposed to…” He glanced at his Bronze Dragon, then back at the ground. “The real question here is…” he hesitated, “…do you want it to run by itself, or do you want to hurry it up?”

The Bronze Dragon behind him began to chuckle. “I already know what iss being thought of.” She dipped her head. “Patienccce.” She hissed the word gently. “For it iss only a matter of time.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree shook her head. “It’s not necromancy, Rhyderi. Kalysto and I made a pact, which my father helped establish since he was taught the technique. So, the two of us are immortal for as long as the pact is in place. I don’t need to do anything. He’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Immortality… the most forbidden bane of them all…” Rhyderi mumbled aloud, then shook his head in shame. “My poor baby brother has really fallen from grace. He has lost his innocence…”

The pile of dirt began to shift and take form. It took the characteristic elven shape of Kalysto, and then it slowly shifted into flesh, bone, and hair. After the transformation, a Blood Elf Warlock lay on the ground, still very much out of it and as naked as the day he was born. He was also lying on his back, and his limbs in a position that was exposing everything important to him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree yelped as she realized that Kalysto was naked. So she looked over at Rhyderi before she held her hand out. “Give me your cape! And I don’t care what you say about immortality. It’s not forbidden. It’s just not supposed to be handed out like candy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi could only stare in horror as Kalysto was formed from the dust. Desiree would not have needed to inform him about the cape. He was already grabbing at his own and yanking it from its holdings. After a few seconds he had it off entirely and had thrown it over Kalysto’s body like a bedsheet.

“I hope you brought a change of clothes… he’s going to be so angry that his good set of robes was just incinerated by that giant dragon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“No, I don’t have any extra clothing for him.. But…,” Desiree bit her lip in thought as she considered how to rectify the situation. After kneeling down to make certain that Kalysto was properly covered, the young woman stepped away from her husband in order to think.

Hoping that Droozun was reliably intelligent enough, she sent a psychic message to the felhound, ~Droozun, can you get some clothes for Kalysto and bring them here? Kalysto was burnt and his clothing is now gone.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun made a soft yipping noise, then bounded into the house. He sniffed around, finding a mouse before devouring it, then wandered into the bedroom.

*”Get some clothes. Yes.”* He responded. The Felhunter began to go through all the clothes in the bedroom, sniffing through them in an attempt to find the ones that smelled the most like ‘master’. He finally bit at what he thought was appropriate, and yanked them off the rack in the wardrobe.

*”Got.”* He told Desiree. *”How get there?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Just fine me through the nether, Droozun. You’ve done it before. I’m certain you can do it now,~ Desiree advised. ~And thank you for doing this. Kalysto will be very grateful.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun held onto the clothes in his teeth. He had quite a lot of them and it was annoying to breathe now. *”Can’t. You summon me. Can’t come on own.”* He squeaked. “What do…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned in thought as she considered Droozun’s idea. Finding that it made sense, she nodded then channeled her energies to summon Droozun over to her. As she casted the summon, she hoped that he would actually come.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.