Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed, looking rather drained and exhausted. “I’ll clear out a space in Zach’s old room… is Dimitri moving out? I don’t know. I haven’t seen him with us for a while now. He seems to be a permanent resident in the house of…” He growled, “…that lawyer he asked me to bring over here…”

“Rhyderi sucks anyway. I just don’t wanna go.” Kalysto was being stubborn now. “Want to stay here and finish this crap.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a slow sigh as she continued to massage Kalysto’s shoulders, trying her best to help him relax once more. “Alright, but if you continue to have problems with this potion, I’m dragging you there. I don’t care if you’ll be screaming and kicking.”

Jenna shook her head at Sephiroth’s sentiments. “No, Dimitri isn’t old enough to move out like that… I don’t think it’ll be right for us to suggest that he should permanently live with that man yet. Still, I think it’s about time Cancer find her own place.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Seriously, if you wanna go… use my Orb of Deception to make yourself look like one of my species.” He waved a hand at her. “Take Rhyderi with you and go steal all the Alchemy books you can. Make Rhyderi pay for them, even.”

He yelled into the next room. “Hey Rhy,” He yelled louder, “Want to go to Silvermoon and get a book for me?”

“What?” Rhyderi yelled back. “What kind of book?”

“She’s already moving out. Did I telll you before? She is on the waiting list for an apartment.” Sephiroth nodded, seeming content for once. “You should take a look next time you are back at work.” He hummed in thought. “Though she will have probably moved out by the time you return…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned in frustration at Kalysto’s words. Shaking her head, she hissed into his ear, “I said if you continue to fail on making this potion. Why should you drag your brother into this when he doesn’t know what to do?”

Jenna nodded in approval. “Ah, good. Then we’ll definitely have room. As for expenses, I can insure that we won’t ever run out of money. That will be a non-issue, Seph.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It’s a book, Desiree.” Kalysto frowned heavily at her. “It’s a book I don’t need to go get. Have Rhyderi do it. Go with him and show Orphy what Silvermoon looks like. Just avoid the Magisters if you use my Orb, because they are gonna see through it and kill you, then run away in fear when they discover your immortality.” He hummed. “No, better not get killed while you’re carrying my child.”

He turned back to his bench. “Not going. Make ‘deri get my book.” He smirked. “‘Deri’ sounds like a girl.”

“I just don’t want to have more children than we have time for.” Sephiroth seemed rather concerned now. “We’re almost that way now. I don’t want to be neglectful.”

Iris watched her parents and reached out to pat Sephiroth on the shoulder. “If it makes any difference, father…” She spoke in a quiet gentle voice, wanting to help, “We’re very independant. Dimtri can live on his own already. Give me another year and I bet I could too.” She nodded.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree heavily glared at Kalysto, very annoyed at him. So, she stormed off to her room and began to dig through her materia supply. While she didn’t have as large of a collection as her father did, she had gathered a good number of the orbs when she could find them.

Thus, after finding a status-inducing materia, she moved back downstairs to Kalysto’s lab, fully intending to use it against him.

Jenna hissed at Iris’s words before she firmly shook her head. “No you can’t! You’re even younger than Dimitri. Dimitri isn’t even fifteen yet. He is not old enough to live on his own by human standards.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto watched Desiree step out, assuming she was done with him. He nodded his head to himself and picked up his bottles of herbs, resuming where he left off, one ear turned back slightly to listen to her movements as she wandered around in the other rooms.

“Was just making a point…” Iris frowned. “I’m not going to move out right now!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Good,” Jenna glared at Iris as she made this statement. “You are much too young to be thinking of such things. We have enough room, we’ll make do.”

Desiree continued to seethe in frustration at Kalysto’s attitude toward her suggestions. She had even been reasonable and suggested that he try a few more times. However, now, she was tired of it. So, upon entering his laboratory again, she activated the materia and aimed the spell at Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Sorry… was just trying to make father happy…” Iris pushed the bowl aside and slid out of her chair, wandering out of the living room entirely.

Kalysto continued to work, pretty sure he had the right combination now. When the spell hit him, his vision went blurry. He stumbled back a bit, sliding out of his chair.

“H-huh…” He managed to say before collapsing onto the floor.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed at Iris, not ovelry content with the entire situation at all. After watching her daughter leave the room, Jenna decided to let it be. Instead, she simply sat down next to Sephiroth.

Desiree walked over to Kalysto before she reached down to yank him back onto his feet. “You can be such a royal pain, Kalysto. Such a huge royal pain.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth picked up the bowl of manufactured fake cheese snacks and resumed munching. His attention returned to the television and he watched the middle of a re-enacted battleground, at once seeming entertained by it.

Kalysto stumbled around groggily, staring about the room in a daze. “Whuh….? Pain… don’t see any…” he groaned. “You spiked my potion didn’t you….”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree snorted at Kalysto before she picked him up, not too worried about his groggy state since she put him in it. Once she had him secured, she went to Rhyderi’s location.

“I hope you know that your brother is a stubborn fool.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi looked up at Desiree, the faintest hint of a smile crossing his face. He nodded at her, then reached out as if offering to take Kalysto off her hands.

“Indeed,” He nodded again, “Baby brothers are always a pain. They tend to put more turmoil into your life than is necessary. But I’m sure you already knew this, considering how many baby brothers you have.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, yea… I don’t need to be reminded on that part,” Desiree grumbled out. She then frowned as she looked at Kalysto then at her son. “I might as well show Zephyros his second homeworld…”

So, she moved over to pick up Orpheus before she began to open up a portal to Azeroth, which would open up somewhere in the barrens.

“Please hold onto Kalysto. I think that confusion spell will last several more minutes.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi frowned very heavily at Desiree when she had only picked up Orpheus. “Not going to get Milena? What kind of parent are you, to leave your daughter at home all by herself!?” He dumped Kalysto on the floor, then briskly wandered over to scoop the girl up in his arms, setting her on his back. “Hold on, OK?” He picked up Kalysto again and stepped for the portal.

“I’m ashamed of you… tsk.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree lowered her head at the scolding before she mumbled out, “I wasn’t planning on being gone long… But yes, you’re right. My appologies.”

The young woman patted her son on the head as she waited for Rhyderi to step through the portal. Once that was done, she stepped through as well. However, she yelped in surprise as she landed not too far away from a very large gorge with fire in it.

“What the hell?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi dumped Kalysto on the ground again, initially staring at the burning chasm. He made a loud hissing sound and looked around him, frowning. “It smells of burning… what in the world happened here?”

Kalysto made a weak groan. “Fff… fire…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree backed away from the chasm before she set down Orpheus, who promptly dashed to hide behind his big, tough “Unca Deri”. After releasing Orpheus, the young woman walked over to Kalysto before she slapped him, for she had heard that physical pain broke the confusion spell caused by her materia.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi chuckled at Desiree, then stepped over his brother, peering down into the chasm. “Oh…” He frowned heavily for a long time before speaking again. “So that’s where Mankrik’s wife went…”

Kalysto made a girlish scream in pain and lunged to his feet, running away from Desiree. “Oh holy god, woman, what are you DOING!?” He rubbed his face. “That freaking HURT!!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree straightened up before she gave Rhyderi a completely confused look. “What? Why would someone’s wife be in that fire pit? That makes no sense whatsoever.”

Shaking her head, Desiree then turned her attention to Kalysto. “Oh, I didn’t hit you that hard. Anyway, the handbook on the materia I used said you needed to be injured to snap out of it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi shook his head. “Don’t worry about it.”

Kalysto glared furiously at Desiree, huffing loudly at her before throwing his hands in the air. “You know, people leave each other for that kind of abuse! I’m not an iron-wall you know, I have feelings and I hurt…” He hissed, glaring at her. “Why did you bring me here? I said I didn’t want to go!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto before she leaned in to kiss the cheek that she had slapped. “Oh, stop that. I barely touched you. And I brought you here because it was ridiculous for you to expect your brother to know if you did or did not know the things in books here.”

After saying that, she glanced at the gorge. “Though, I don’t know how we’re going to get past that… Or where exactly we are.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I said no! Can’t you respect that? Or don’t you respect me at all?!” Kalysto was growling at her now. He stomped his foot, then glared down at the chasm. “Oh how can you not get over that.” He raised a hand to the air, calling his Nether Drake from the abyss to come to him. Once he was on it’s back, he flew off in a hurry.

Rhyderi frowned. “What an idiot…” He sighed, calling his own Drake to him. “Er, climb on somewhere.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto’s response and attitude. Lowering her head, she muttered, “Rhyderi wouldn’t have been able to find the books you may need…”

The young woman then glanced over at Rhyderi’s drake before she looked at the children. “Take them first. I don’t know if there’s enough room for all of us.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi frowned at Desiree, reaching down to pat the Bronze Drake on the neck. “Don’t say that, she’ll get upset with you.” He climbed up onto the back of the Drake, flinching slightly when she swayed her tail. “Easy.”

“Seriously, climb on. You’ll all fit.” Rhyderi offered her a hand.

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.