Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hissed when the young dragon leaped onto him. “Don’t thank me just yet. I haven’t even arranged anything. There is also liable to be complaining and whining, you know. Don’t expect anything in this day and age, with the way things are right now.”

He glared at the phone on his desk. “They may not even call back.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong pouted at these words before he lowered himself from Sephiroth’s face. Still, he decided that his father’s lap was comfy. So, he tried to curl up on his lap while he waited for Sephiroth to hear back from the phone people.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed in irritation and leaned back in the chair. He placed a hand on Xelong’s back and began to pat it, waiting until he could hear back from the phone people as well.

“Do yourself a favour,” He grunted. “Never get a job in business.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong lifted his head to stare up at Sephiroth. ~Job? Why would I need job? I don’t do job… That silly. Why not business? I don’t understand..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You’re going to need a job one day if you want to live on your own amongst the humans. If you want to own a house and live in a society, you need a means to pay for it.” Sephiroth snorted. “There is no way out of that.”

“As for business… it’s dull and very boring. Repeditive also.” He scowled, glaring at the phone. Nothing was happening.

Seferia
    Keymaster

~But I’m a dragon. Dragons don’t work,~ Xelong plainly stated. ~We hunt, hoard, and make lesser creatures work for us. No need to work for others. They can’t make me.~

The young dragon then followed Sephiroth’s gaze, tilting his head before he reached over with is tail to poke the phone. ~That very boring.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hissed. “You think you’re above the things that occur here? Don’t – it’s foolish.” He shook his head and sighed in irritation. “No matter how much you want others to work for you… in the grand scheme of things, the only way you can get along without somebody wanting to kill you is to comply with society’s expectations.”

“Or go live in a giant hole away from everyone.” He added, snorting. When the phone rang, he picked it up, talking to the person on the other end. “Yes… no. What? Do something about it. We don’t have time to waste. Wh-” He hissed. “Do something about it. You know you can. Evict somebody else for all I care, I…” A growl escaped him. “I’ll hold…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I could move back to Halcyon when I get big. Halcyon is for dragons. I’m a dragon. It would be fine,~ Xelong reasoned. He once again perked his head up as he heard the ringing noises before he looked up at Sephiroth anew.

~Not going to get house?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Don’t know yet. The man on the other end of this phone is being an idiot and demanding that I adhere to waiting lists from citizens who are already in line for these things….”*

Sephiroth continued to negotiate, mostly growling at the person on the other end. After five more minutes, he hung up, growling. “You’re not going to get a house… there’s an apartment on level three of the complex they just finished building on the north-side. It already has a 1.4 million gil bid on it, and they’re willing to go to 2 million. Zach is going to have to get a loan.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Why don’t you just take a house. Certainly someone is using a house as a.. umm… crack house? Find bad person, make them go away, give it to Zach,~ Xelong attempted to reason. ~That would be good, no? Crack house thing bad. Can also destroy new house that is like where Holly came from. Right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted. “Yes, but the idea with that is that there has to BE one first. I suppose I can do a scan of the entire island, but it would take at least a few days… I want that idiot out of my house before the sun sets.”

He snorted. “I will make more calls.” He snatched up the phone and called a lender.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong released a soft whine to this news. Lowering his head, he wiggled a bit to get more comfortable in his Father’s lap before he rumbled in discontent.

~Certain there one in the island. Zach said something… I think..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth waved a hand. *”I can get the appropriate people to investigate… but to be honest I haven’t heard much. If anyone would know, it would be the sleazy males that work in this building. They are the exact types of customers that visit those places…”*

He continued to talk with the lender, arranging a large housing loan, hanging up afterwards. “Tell Zach he owes me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong gave Sephiroth a toothy grin before he reached up to lick his father’s chin. ~Thank you very much, real-Father. Will tell Zach… But we really need to leave tonight?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Jenna would have preferred if Zach was out months and months ago. So yes, for her sanity and everybody else’s, you can move out today.” Sephiroth scowled. “Wait until the papers are organized, however.”

“After that… its easy to move stuff out of your room and into the apartment.” He grunted. “It’s only two bedrooms, but it will work until you can afford something bigger. Personally though, I think 1.4 million gil for a place that tiny is ridiculous. Damn idiot refugees with money…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Yes, stupid idiots with money. Zach needs schooling so he can make money. Help Zach get into school? Please help? He wants to become great doctor, but he says he can’t do it because he’s not schooled,~ Xelong pleaded. ~Also, can we kill all those refugees. They make things crampy.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. “We can’t just kill them. That’s why they’re coming here. As stupid as it sounds, we need to protect them because they are helpless and cannot protect themselves. That mentality is the only thing keeping me from being court-marshalled, trialled, and possibly executed over what happed in Midgar with the Meteor Incident…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong whined once more before he resumed licking Sephiroth’s chin, wanting to comfort his father. ~You not deserve that, real-Father. Not deserve that at all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “Yes, but that’s how things are. The groups of people who wanted to throw rocks and things at my house have died down for now… but things are still relatively hazardous. There have been groups in other lands trying to put me on trial already.”

“However….” He sighed, “I have diplomatic immunity here. Without us on this island, I am sure the dragons would kill us.”

He picked up the phone when it rang, answering some questions. “The loan is secure…” He muttered, covering the mouthpiece. “Tell Zach to get out as soon as he can stand up.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Me? Why do I need to tell him that? You kicking us out. I don’t want to leave so early… Why do we have to leave so quickly? I’ll miss Azul..,~ the small dragon whined. ~I don’t want to leave tonight.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“That is how things must be.” Sephiroth grunted. “You are born, you grow big, you move out, you make a life of your own. Zach has to move out – Jenna and I have wanted him out for a while. Now that he has his own things going on, that is where he must be.”

“You are still young and have a choice – either go with him, or stay in the house.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong’s eyes widened as his father proclaimed that he had a choice. Such a thought hadn’t even occurred to him at all. So, he was dumbfounded as to how to proceed with it. He did like being with Zach. However, the rest of his family was with his real parents. So, he didn’t know who he wanted to stay with.

~I really have a choice?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Well Jenna is asking Zach to get out. With Zach goes his mate.” Sephiroth frowned. “She never said anything about you. I would imagine she doesn’t care what you do at this point in time. So yes, I imagine you can decide who you want to live with.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong continued to stare at his father as he processed this information. After a while, he bobbed his head in acknowledgment before he set his head back down on Sephiroth’s lap. ~Didn’t realize I had a choice. Never thought of it. Need to think.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“If you want my opinion,” Sephiroth grunted, “I would suggest to stay with whomever makes you happier. Zach feeds you and maintains you like a son, and that is to be respected. However, there is a downside to that. He will be in a tiny apartment that you will not feel comfortable in. It will be small, compact, and full of people who do not really understand dragons. They may even harass you for being a ‘pet’.”

He sighed and placed a hand on the dragon’s head. “Give it another month. I’ll come up with some kind of compromise that makes everyone happy. In the meantime, I’m going to go ahead and move Zach into that apartment – Jenna is driving everyone insane about it.”

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.