Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

~You are one of the best doctors, Zach. Don’t let anyone ever tell you differently. Anyway, you have mother’s notes on Hojo and Gast’s work available. That’ll keep you well ahead of any of those men,~ Xelong assured again. Still, he remained by the doorway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach sighed. “Maybe… I’m not a scientist though. I’m just your average… I don’t even know what to call it. You’re talking about guys with degrees. With doctorates, with college and university qualifications and fellowships and years of training. All I got is… a bunch of dead guy’s papers. See the problem?”

He shrugged. “I would need to pioneer something, rather than wander in their footsteps. And medicine doesn’t often appreciate that. I’ve worked on Jenova-cell stuff, but… well to be honest, I’ve already been accused of being unethical.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong whined at the way that Zach was talking before he shook his head. ~Thought you were studying. If no study, go to school. You can do it, Zach. You smart. You can get all that training. You good. If not, get mother to kill the competition.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach sighed and closed his eyes to get some more sleep. The day had been rather dissapointing for him and while he was sore, he didn’t want to get up anyway. Over the next hour though, he was woken up as Holly came back to the room, shoving him in the shoulder.

“Wake up…” She said quickly. “I went to the pharmacy and the doctor… all three tests confirm it…” She groaned. “I’m pregnant.”

“What…?” Zach put his hands over his face. This day couldn’t get any worse.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong had waited anxiously at the doorway for Holly’s return. He paced from time to time, but let Zach sleep in peace. Once Holly returned to the room, the dragon happily squeaked in delight before he circled around her, lovingly rubbing against her legs as she walked to the bed. At that point, he jumped up onto the bed, expecting her to lay down with Zach.

However, the dragon stopped as he saw her wake up his brother and announce that she was pregnant. After tilting his head in confusion, the dragon squeaked before announcing, ~What that?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach groaned even louder at Xelong’s question. “Great…” He hissed. “Just think of it as a dragon getting ready to have eggs.” He muttered. “She’s going to have hatchlings. Or a hatchling…” He did not want to get up.

Holly glared at him and shoved his shoulder. “The least you could do is be happy! You did this to me!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~A hatchling?~ Xelong repeated before he looked up at Holly. After tilting his head to side to side as he considered the idea, he squeaked with excitement. ~Going to be a little one running around that belongs to Zach? That fun.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly blinked at Xelong, sitting down on the bed. “Fun? Maybe, but a lot of work…” She whacked Zach’s leg. “You gotta find us a house now, you know. We can’t raise a baby in a place like this. We need our own space!”

Zach rolled over onto his stomach and buried a gentle sob in his pillow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong was not bothered at all by Holly’s proclamation that a baby would be a lot of work. He would have a little one around to help out with that wasn’t one of his “real-mother’s”. He found the idea to be very exciting.

So, the dragon flapped his wings before he sent a loud psychic proclamation that encompassed the entire household. ~Zach is going to have a hatchling!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled downstairs when he heard the telepathic signal. He responded with one of his own, replying to Xelong, *”For your sake, I hope you are kidding. Because if you are not, I am going up there to kill him.”*

Zach curled up into a ball, wishing very much that the world would go away right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong blinked as Sephiroth threatened to kill Zach. Not understanding what the problem is, he responded back, ~Not kidding. Holly-mother just stated that she’s pregnant. Now Zach is moaning.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth tossed his book onto the deck. *”He’ll be doing worse when I get to him! Tell him he’s moving out in the morning.”* He snarled and stormed off towards the ShinRa Building, very cranky and huffy at that point.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong blinked once more before he suddenly bolted out of Zach’s room in an attempt to catch Sephiroth. After slipping out of the house via a window, the little dragon skittered after Sephiroth’s scent.

~Why do that? Real-mother already told Zach that he needs to move out in a month.. Zach say he no have money for that.`

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snarled as he continued along towards his place of work. When he sensed Xelong coming up behind him, he stopped and turned around, eyes narrowed.

“He’s moving out before this day ends – I’m going to see to it now.” He was glowering by now. “I don’t care if he has no money – he can go into debt for all I care. he has been there too long for free.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong whined as he caught up to Sephiroth’s side. The young dragon was not happy that Zach was being punished for something that was supposed to be very good. It sounded very wrong to him.

~Why can’t you give him time to find place? He needs time.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snarled. “No. He’s leaving today. I will make all the necessary arrangements.” He glared down at the small dragon, then crouched down to scoop him up in his arms. “Don’t run around like this in the open – somebody will attack you for fun.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong yiped in surprise as he was picked up by his Father. While the dragon was still young, he was a good three to four feet long, about the size of a large dog. So, he wiggled around a bit in order to feel comfortable in Sephiroth’s grip before he settled down.

~That not supposed to happen though. Zach told me that wrong.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What Zach says and what occurs in reality are two completely different things. Now shut up and stay still while I get this mess sorted out.” He stepped into the ShinRa building once he had made his way over there.

He strided straight towards his office, probably looking very silly indeed as he carried the dragon with him. He set Xelong on Jenna’s desk as he stepped into his own office, grabbing up the phone so he could make some calls.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong stared up at Sephiroth as he was told to be silent. After releasing a soft whine, he set his head down on Sephiroth’s shoulder. At least, he did until the man set him down. At that point, the dragon squeaked in confusion before he leaped off the desk to follow Sephiroth into his office. At that point, the dragon hopped onto Sephiroth’s office couch.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes, the real estate… I don’t care.” Sephiroth was growling at people on the phone when Xelong walked into the room. “No, I don’t want…” He glared at Xelong. “…don’t put your claws into that! It’s leather, your claws are going to puncture it. Tread lightly.”

He hissed at the person on the other end of the phone. “No, I was not talking to my cat. Now, get me the real estate people in the local area. I don’t care what you have to do.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong released a high-pitched whine as Sephiroth scolded him. Still, he didn’t jump off of the couch. Instead, he just carefully laid down so that he could be comfortable as he watched Sephiroth. ~I’m not a cat..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”The person on the other end thought I was talking to a pet cat as they typically puncture furniture with their claws.”* He turned his back on Xelong as he swivelled around in the chair.

“Of course you can do it. I don’t care how time consuming it is. Now get a move-on and do what I say.” He growled. “Call me back when you have something.” He hung up, snorting. “I don’t think I can get a house in this area. You may be in the settlement on the north side of the island. Even there has a waiting list now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong seemed to pout as Sephiroth explained his comments. He then lowered his head before he released a deep sigh. ~I’m not a pet. I don’t destroy furniture like that. I don’t, I don’t, I don’t!~

He then focused his feline-like green eyes on Sephiroth as the man hung up. ~On the north end? Is it bad there? You’re going to get us a house? Zach says we can’t afford one..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You’re not going to afford it,” Sephiroth hissed. “But you’re moving out. Yes, the north-side of the island. It’s further away from everything here, but it’s better than being in my house every day eating my food, harassing my maid and destroying my guttering.”

He gritted his teeth. “I’ll have a financial advisor work out a loan.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong perked his head up at Sephiroth’s words of assurance. Content with the idea that they will receive help, the dragon hopped off the couch before he leaped into his father’s lap so that he could reach up to lick the man’s face.

~Thank you, real-Father.~

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.