Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong hissed as the hand was waved in his direction before he snorted. ~Told you I was hungry! You were being stingy! Anyway, real-mother has been telling you to get out of here for over a year. So no blame me there.~

He turned his head to sniff Holly again before he titled his head in thought. ~Holly not have smell of not-blood for over a month. And her smell is different. Strange, strange, strange.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach grumbled at Xelong’s persistance. “Just let me sleep… god. Shut up already… I don’t know what you’re talking about…” He rolled onto his side, pulling the pillow over his head.

Holly rolled her eyes at him. “Come on.” She reached down to gently pluck the dragon up in her arms, carrying him out of the room. “Let him sleep it off. Then we’ll find a new place in the morning.” She blinked down at him. “Are you hungry? What do you eat?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong whined as he was picked up, feeling like he was being ignored. So, he reached up to gently bite Holly’s arm, doing little more than a nip. ~I swear. There something different about your smell. I smell it before from real mother. She has same smell now. I mean it!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly chuckled. “You’re not making sense.” She looked very unhappy as she was bitten. “Oh come now,” She frowned at the dragon, setting him down. “No biting. No stealing food. No… burning things either. I’m going to take you down and feed you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong wiggled a bit, but didn’t really put up a fight against Holly. Instead, he just whined again. ~Am making sense. Am telling you something. Something really, really important! Smell that comes around every month not come. New smell there. I swear!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly sighed. “I don’t smell any different to how I did before… I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She frowned at him. “It almost sounds like you’re talking about… er…” She blinked, shaking her head. “Every month… um…”

“What did you mean? Can you word it differently…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong whined in frustration, for he didn’t know how to explain what he was smelling at all. All that he knew was what he smelled. Still, he decided to try again. ~Every month, you smell like blood that is not blood for a while. It goes away. No smell that smell last month or so. It strange, not normal. Now I notice different. smell. It different. It is!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly looked disgusted at his explanation. She set him down and backed up briefly, quickly turning away. “I have to check something…” She snatched up Zach’s wallet and abruptly left the house, leaving the two in the room.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong stared at Holly as she suddenly set him down on the ground. Wagging his tail due to his confusion, he watched her leave the room before he shrugged. After hopping back onto the chair where Holly was sitting before, the dragon circled about a few times before he laid down and yawned. The little dragon had a full stomach and was quite content to sleep now.

Meanwhile, Desiree decided that she should tell her father the news. So, she left her room in order to hunt down the silver-haired general of ShinRa’s armies.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was still in the garage when Desiree went to look for him. He had unscrewed something he shouldn’t have, and a combination of oil and fuel were leaking all over the floor. He had set up containers to catch the leaking, but stayed nearby should something catch fire.

He scowled when he sensed Desiree nearby and moved to sit in front of the bike, not wanting anyone to see his screw-up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree spent a few minutes looking for her father in his normal haunts before she finally found him in the garage. She blinked as she caught onto the smell of motor oil before she tilted her head to stare behind Sephiroth.

“Umm… I don’t want to know what you’re doing…,” the young woman started. Sighing, she scratched the back of her head as she tried to think of what to say. “Father, I have some news for you. I figured that you’d like to know that you’re going to be a grandfather again.”

Meanwhile, Jenna was still cursing Sephiroth out via telepathy for not getting her food. The fact that he ignored her requests didn’t help her calm down at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled as he got to his feet. “I was going to teleport it to a mechanic anyway…” He snorted. *”Go ask for food from the maid!! We have one now!”* The male shook his head, seeming none too impressed at Desiree’s announcement.

“How long until it gets here” He grunted. “You have the funds to feed it don’t you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced back at Sephiroth’s bike before she muttered, “The Seferia that Kalysto knows fixes that sort of thing. She built her own bike… Anyway, I just found out today. I would imagine it’ll be another 8 months. I don’t know. I’ll find out later. As for funds, Kalysto runs a successful business.”

Meanwhile, Jenna bristled with agitation at Sephiroth’s response. ~I didn’t want food from the maid. I wanted you to get me food! You’re supposed to take care of me!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth twitched and looked away, his attention turning off to the direction he could sense Jenna in. *”I AM taking care of you! We hired a maid to get all the food you need. I’m not your personal maid – we have enough food in the house already!”*

He snorted. *”What do you want? I have to go out anyway….”* He growled, aggitated.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree tilted her head as she noticed the distracted manner in which her father was behaving. After a moment, she chewed on her lower lip in thought before she contacted Kalysto.

~Kalysto, can you get in contact with your dragon friend? I think my father needs someone to fix his bike.~

Meanwhile, Jenna remained on a hormone-fueled rage. Snorting, despite the fact that Sephiroth couldn’t hear her, she sharply responded, ~I don’t want the food from that maid. I want food that you get me. I already told you that. Have you not been listening? Get me food!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“God…” Sephiroth snarled under his breath. *”What kind of food do you want!? Did you not hear me! I said I was going to go out and get it now! So you best be telling me what you want or you get nothing!”

He growled at Desiree. “What are you still doing here? Shoo.”

Kalysto sighed. *”Yeah, lemme pester her…”* He closed his eyes and attempted to sense out Seferia’s location. *”Hey, Seferia… are you nearby? There’s a mechanical contraption that needs fixing.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned at the word “shoo” before she shook her head. Pointing to Sephiroth’s bike, she plainly stated, “I am acquiring help for you, Father. Kalysto has a friend that works on those sort of things.”

Jenna hissed in frustration at Sephiroth, none to happy with his responses or lack of attention. ~I told you before, I wanted those nut things you seem to like eating.~

Meanwhile, Seferia had been busy feeding her Devilsaur stray dogs that she had found in the woods. For now, she was in her elven form and seemed rather at peace with herself and her circumstances. However, Kalysto’s intrusion into her peaceful moment made a frown tug on her lips. ~Very well, I shall come. However, you ow me, elf.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Nut things? That’s not entirely specific… Nut bars? Plain nuts? Honey roasted peanuts? Chocolate covered peanuts? Nut cereal? Nut bread?”* Sephiroth was very aggitated by now. He glared at the bike, then back at Desiree.

“Shoo!” He hissed at her again. “Get out of here!”

*”Fine…”* Kalysto sighed. *”What do I owe you now? More invisibility potions? Sleeping potion? Perhaps my left ear? What?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~You use it as a spread,~ Jenna explained herself. ~That should do. Get me something that uses that spread!~

Desiree rolled her eyes at her father before she repeated herself, “I am getting help for you concerning your bike. Do you want it fixed or not, Father?”

Meanwhile, Seferia dismissed her pet before she shifted into her black drake form. Within moments, she burst out of the trees of the forest before she glided over to Sephiroth’s house. Not bothering with any form of subtlety, she thumped down onto the ground before she assumed her elven form once more.

~Do I look like some fool that needs such trinkets from you, elf? I shall take what I want when I want it. You will know at that point.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”You mean peanut-butter? You want a peanut-butter sandwich?” Sephiroth scowled in aggitation. *”Ask the maid to make you several. She has the ingredients. She regularly makes them for the other offspring you know.”

He heard noise somewhere nearby and made a threatening defensive snarl.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna growled anew, ignoring the thumping from the dragon. Instead, she continued to simmer in anger. ~I don’t want her scent on my food. Get me food, Seph!~

Meanwhile, Seferia allowed herself in without any further ado. She cared not that this was not her house, for no mortal had the right to deny her anything. Instead, she sniffed the air, catching the hint of motor oil before she walked into the garage. Once there, she shoved the door open before focusing on the bike behind Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled in irritation. “I don’t know why you’re here, but…” He snorted at her. “…don’t break anything.” He slipped out of the garage and went to the kitchen, washing his hands off in the sink.

Fortunately he wasn’t hopeless when it came to the task of making very basic food and so he had made three peanut-butter sandwiches in about five minutes. He carried them on a plate upstairs and set it down near Jenna on the bed.

“There.” He grunted. “Stop pestering me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled at the way that Sephiroth spoke to her. However, she cared more about the fact that she was brought food. So, she snatched up one of the sandwiches before she began to wolf it down. As she ate, she said not a word to Sephiroth at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth watched Jenna eat and slipped out of the room again. Now that he had fulfilled he request, he fully intended to get back to what he was doing. He did not want to hang around a bossy angry and hormonal Jenna for longer than necessary.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Meanwhile, Desiree had left the garage once Seferia had arrived. So, the young woman was back with her husband.

As for Seferia, she wasted little time in spotting what Sephiroth had done to the bike. Snorting in distaste at his hack-job, she bent down to get a closer look before she got to work on repairing the damage that he had done. Sadly, for his bike, that involved taking it a part some more so that she could reach the damaged parts.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.