Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned. “Nuh-uh. I’m taller even without the ears.” He closed his eyes as Desiree pinched one. “And even then, fff—” He was cut off as the red-dragon youngster flew by and headed for the open window.

“What are you doing, Red whelpling… stealing food?” Kalysto scowled. “I thought you were above that.”

Zach suddenly burst into the room, looking very cranky indeed. “Xelong!! Come back with that!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong glanced back at Kalysto as he spoke to him before he bit down even more on the hunk of meat in his mouth. ~I’m hungry! They say it’s not lunch time. It lunch time. I say so!~

The dragon then eeped as Zach stormed into the room, so he scampered onto the roof, intending to escape to an area where he hides a stash of goodies.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach glared as he watched Xelong move outside, glancing upwards as he heard little dragon feet running across roof tiles. “You’re in so much trouble!” He yelled as he pushed past Kalysto and Desireee so he could step out onto the windowsil. He began to climb the drain pipe, reaching for the roof gutter shortly afterwards.

However, he had miscalculated his own flexability and could not haul himself up. He hung from the gutter, struggling to push himself up at first. Then after a brief period, he was struggling to hold on at all.

Kalysto watched Zach, brows raised. “Er, you probably should give him a boost-up…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stared at her brother as he chased after the dragon before she groaned and rolled her eyes. She then blinked at Kalysto’s suggestion that she should help out her brother.

“What? Me? I’m pregnant, remember. You should go out there and help him. Hrmph… He could just levitate, the fool.”

Meanwhile, Xelong sat down in his stash spot on the roof before he began to chow down on the meat that he had stolen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto continued to watch the unfit Sephiroth clone hang from the guttering. “Um, Desiree… I don’t think he knows how to do that….” He flinched as Zach’s weight began to tear the guttering off the roof. “Um…”

“Xelong, you are in so much trouble!!” Zach hollered. Within the next few minutes, there was a creeking noise on the side of the house as he held on for dear-life. The guttering finally gave-way from the house, the male crashing down with it. He lay on the grass on his back, groaning heavily. He was very disorientated but not injured badly. He had also been lucky, for th piece of guttering hadn’t landed on him when he fell.

“What’s the number of that renovation and repairs business…?” Kalysto nervously grinned. “Might want to give their card to your dad….”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh.. Zach… Come on, my father you taught you how to use your psychic powers with the rest of us. Why do you always have to do these things,” Desiree groaned out as she walked over to the window and peered outside at her brother.

“Yea, I suppose I’ll give them a card. Though I don’t really need to be involved at all…”

Meanwhile, Jenna looked up from the book that she was reading as she heard the creaking and crashing outside. A frown of concern formed on her face as she dropped her book and left to investigate the noise. Soon enough, she left hte house and came to the “crash site”.

“What the hell?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach lay on his back, the wind knocked out of him completely. He twitched and groaned, cracking his eyes open just enough to see what was around him. Then he heard Jenna, and closed his eyes again, saying the first thing that came into his head.

“I fell…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You fell…,” Jenna slowly repeated as she looked up at the roof in shock. Soon after, she scowled at Zach before she moved over to him. “You are not a five year old, Zach. You should know better than to play on the roof! I don’t care what your reason is.. Hrmph.. move out by the end of the month!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yeah…” Zach groaned. “First it started coming down…. then it came down…” He kept his eyes closed and groaned again, though not for the same reason as before. When Jenna ordered him out of the house, he looked like he was in a state of genuine pain.

“I think I broke something…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna paused in her seething to stare down at Zach as he proclaimed that he broke something. Groaning in frustration, the sorceress knelt down next to him before she began to gently poke him in order to search for signs of damage on his body.

~Blond elf, you are nearby with my daughter, are you not? I have someone injured in the back yard.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Blonde? I guess. It’s more red-blonde to be honest with you. My father’s hair was fiery red…”* Rhyderi sighed as he stepped outside to see. He briskly wandered over to Zach, crouching beside him to lay a hand on his shoulder.

“He hasn’t broken anything.” The paladin explained after a brief scan of the other male. “But he had quite a fall, and the wind knocked out of him. Move him inside and have him rest the remainder of the day.” He glanced upwards, “You also might want to get your roof fixed…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snorted at the elf’s objection to her classification of his hair. If she said that his hair was blond, then it was blond! No questioning her decisions. Thus, by the time the elf wandered over, Jenna was glaring heavily at the ground and grumbling under her breath.

When the elf finished checking her son over, Jenna nodded. “Good. And yes, I know the roof needs to be fixed. This oaf broke it. I don’t know what the hell he was thinking. Nor do I know why he didn’t just use his psychic abilities.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed. “What a shame. Maybe he just doesn’t think with them like other psychic-inclined people do.” He reached down to pick Zach up. While no easy feat, the Paladin managed it as if Zach weighed nothing at all.

“Tell me where to put him.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“He deserves to be thrown out onto the street so that he’d finally find himself a home of his own,” Jenna grumbled out in spite. Still, she snorted to clear off some steam before she waved toward the house.

“He has a room down the hall from where your brother is. Hand him off to his mate.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Ah, so on the second floor inside?” Rhyderi nodded in understanding. “I’ll go lay him down on the bed. When he comes to, you might want to tell him that he’s no longer welcome.” He nodded slowly as he carried Zach back inside, heading up the stairs.

Once he was in the room, he lay Zach down on the bed. *”Anything else you want me to do while I’m here? I’m off duty until Seres is allowed to go back to work.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I was under the impression that you were doing your apparent daily routine of sparring with my daughter. Either way, I have nothing else for you to do. Go visit your brother if you wish. I care not what you do with your hide,~ Jenna plainly replied.

As she finished her message, she grit her teeth in frustration before she glanced at the kitchen. ~Seph! I’m hungry again! Make me food!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was busy elsewhere. Currently, his motorcycle was in bad need of service, but he was too cheap and proud to get it done so he was sitting in the garage nearby the vehicle trying to work it out. He had already cleaned the engine block so he could find the oil-leak coming out of it, but he was at a loss as to what to do.

*”Don’t you have that entire carcass I killed for you?”* He grumbled as he got to his feet. *”Ask the maid to buy you food.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I ate that earlier. I want more food. I want it now! Get me food, Seph! I want that nutty stuff that you like… This is all your fault!~ Jenna complained, clearly past the point of reason at this point with her hunger.

Meanwhile, Xelong finished off his stolen meat before she slunk back inside the house. Once again using Kalysto’s open window, he leaped into the room before he scampered toward Zach’s room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach lay on his bed, rather disorientated and still recovering at that current point in time. When he sensed Xelong come into the room he shook his head, initially trying to sit up. When he discovered that doing such was a bad idea, he groaned, remaining lying down.

“Bad dragon…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong completely ignored Zach’s condemnation. Instead, he scampered over to Holly so that he could jump up next to her and curl up with his head rested in her lap. However, he paused as he began to set his head down. After a few sniffs, he blinked and looked up at the woman.

~Holly smells different. It strange.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach flicked his hand out at Xelong, striking whatever part of him he could manage. However, the part he whacked was armored and so he got a rather painful shock through his hand from the impact.

“Go away!” He yelled at Xelong. “You were a bad dragon and I fell off the roof because of you! Now we have to move out…”

Holly blinked. “Pardon me? How do I smell strange…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong flinched a bit as he was smacked, though it was more out of shock than pain. Hissing in frustration, the little dragon shuffled to hide behind Holly before he pressed up against her in order to “warm up” to the woman.

~I said she smells strange. Strange like real mother and Desiree’s room smell. I don’t know. Strange!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly blinked as the small dragon came to hide up against her. She reached down to touch his scaley back, surprised at how it felt. She ran her hand along the area, mostly curious to know what it felt like properly.

“What do you mean, strange?” Holly blinked. “How strange? I need a bath?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong shook his head, not really knowing how to explain it himself. He then squeaked in frustration. ~I mean strange, different. Something change. Something make smell change. I don’t know what. Smell it before on real mother. Know that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach grumbled. “I’d raise my head to sniff her, but I can’t right now…” He reached out to swat at Xelong again, reaching only air. “So unless it’s bad, I suggest you lie low… for the next few days…” He growled. “And even longer than that once I am well enough to get ahold of you…”

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.