Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,570 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Any of your potions can be easily abused,” Desiree attempted to retort. “Anyway, I don’t have any more suggestions for what you should do to get a fresh take on your business. Everything that I’ve thought of has been rejected.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto flicked an ear at Desiree, sighing. “I’m sorry for that. But if it’s not commercially viable, then….” He frowned at her, inching closer. He stood in front of his wife, just examining her overall. Then his eyes suddenly widened and he backed up.

“Fuck…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree lifted her head to eye off Kalysto as he behaved strangely and smelled her. As he stepped away, she lifted up her left eyebrow before she frowned at him.

“You better not have accidentally put one of your joke potion recipes in my tea again, Kalysto,” the young woman warned.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I didn’t…” Kalysto hissed sharply. “You’re just… um.” He flicked his ears back, not really knowing how to explain it. He pondered the words briefly, then gave up and just blurted it out.

“You’re pregnant.” He frowned, his expression turning glum.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stared at Kalysto for a few moments, blinking in confusion before she chuckled at him. Shaking her head, she tried to give him a grin, but that wavered a bit.

“What? You’re playing another joke, right…?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“If I was kidding, not even I would make a joke that low brow…” Kalysto frowned. “You’re pregnant. You’re actually impregnated and with child….” He buried his face in his hands. “As if we didn’t have enough problems already…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree’s smile faultered even more as she realized that Kalysto was indeed not pulling her strings. However, she was too dumbfounded to properly process her emotions. At length, she blinked at Kalysto before she went in to hug him.

“I… This is definitely a surprise. However, I’m certain that we’ll be fine,” Desiree attempted to reassure.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto made a hissing sound in protest but did not push her away. He made a loud grumbling noise and moved to sit up again, looking very unhappy.

“There was barely enough room in the house to fit us! That was why we were getting the renovations done.” Kalysto sighed in exasperation. “Now we have to accomadate for somebody else? Come on!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Our space wasn’t that cramped,” Desiree attempted to reason with Kalysto. “You’re just used to very large accommodations… Anyway, children can share roomss. You can clearly see that being done in this house here.”

Desiree remained near to her husband in an attempt to help comfort him. In addition, she reached in to massage his left ear.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m not used to large spaces. My house in Silvermoon was four rooms because my father’s surname wasn’t of high-standing.” Kalysto was glowering now, but more at the mention of what he was saying. “Sen’jin was a wider open area.. but it wasn’t really enclosed housing like you have here. We lived off the land and… well it was a desert.”

He flicked an ear, continuing. “This place we have now is the first solid place I’ve been able to call home. After we put our stuff in and the herb-farm and the alchemy lab… it didn’t have as much space as I’d hoped.” He grumbled. “And even with renovations easing it up, another tiny halfling-elf would take up another room of her own. Or his own. We won’t know for a few months.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Weill, the houses in Silvermoon were rather huge…” Desiree muttered under her breath in an attempt to cover herself. Sighing, she shook her head before she nudged Kalysto. “As I said, we can arrange it so that the children share rooms. It’ll be no problem.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto flicked an ear at Desiree, momentarily staring at her like she had grown another head. “Are you mad? Why lump the children in the same rooms? They’re going to hate that… Everybody needs their own space. Sticking them in the same rooms will lead to more arguments and yelling.”

He shook his head. “Not a good idea. They’ll complain that they can’t have their own room while papa has his own room for his toys.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Kalysto, look at the set-up my Mother and Father use here,” Desiree attemtped. “The twins share a room. Iris and Azul are roomed togheter. I’m certain that they are planning on rooming Kether and Alexander together… It isn’t some torture experience.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“But putting your children in the same room is like saying…. ‘I have no money. I’m a pauper. I have no space in my house. My children aren’t as valuable to me as my stuff, so I am going to shove them in the same room together’.” He grunted at her. “Don’t you get it? If they don’t get used to it, they’re going to end up resenting us.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I doubt that they’ll do that much, Kalysto. Have they seemed bothered by the fact that we’re all sharing a room at the moment, hm?” Desiree attempted to reassure him. “Anyway, it’s not a sign of being a pauper. It just means we have a lot of children..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Neither of them are old enough to realize enough to care about being stuck in the same area, Desiree.” Kalysto frowned at her. “Wait until they grow older – then you will get the complaining and moaning.”

The elf slid away from her and moved to the window. “If they trample my Herb garden, I will bust their asses.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“If that happens when they get older, we’ll have more money, hm?” Desiree attempted. “And who knows, they might become accustomed to sharing a room and will have no problem. For now, I think it’s perfectly fine for us to plan to have two of them share a room.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“If they don’t fight over it, sure…” Kalysto sighed. “Just wait until they get older. They’ll yell and scream and bite each other. If Rhy and me were in the same room when we were growing up, he would have already killed me.”

The elf slid the window open, poking at a pool of water that had gathered on the windowsill. He waved the finger, igniting the end as he poked at the water. It boiled instantly and turned to steam, wafting away into the air.

“As strange as that sounds…” He muttered. “He would have killed me first, rather than the other way around. He’s bigger and older.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

A frown formed on Desiree’s lips as she watched Kalysto at the windowsill. Her husband certainly knew how to be sour and pout when the mood hit him. Of course, that didn’t mean that she was just going to idly stand there while he moaned about things.

So, the young woman stood up to walk over to the elf. Soon after, she wrapped her arms about his waste before she squeezed him up against her.

“Will you stop pouting and being ’emo’, as the humans say. Everything will work out in the end. You don’t need to worry so much.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto hadn’t expected to be hugged. He jumped slightly, his hand opening in his fright, stray fire ember magic exploding from his hand. He quickly shook the flames out and frowned back at Desiree, sighing.

“I’m not pouting, you are.” He pouted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’m not pouting, Kalysto. I’m surprised, sure, but I’m not pouting at all. I honestly think that we can handle this. However, I need to figure out why my birth control failed this time… That’s annoying,” Desiree grumbled as she considered her actions concerning the medication in the last few months.

“Also, if I didn’t know better, I’d say that you eat nothing. How do you survive having sex with me again?” Desiree teased with a large grin on her lips.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

A wide devilish smirk spread its’ way across Kalysto’s face and he reached out to poke her side. “Good question.”

“Why, you calling me anorexic? The trolls did that too. I was little and my ears pointed straight up and I had no tusks. I was also scrawny.” He poked her again. “Watch what you say, I’m the grandson of like, the best Mage ever. I could burn you by thinking about it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree gigged as Kalysto poked her before she leaned in to lick the edge of his left ear. After she finished licking his ear, she whispered to him, “You will have problems following through with that threat if you can’t even think of the spell. Silly little elf, I am the daughter of the best psychic and best mage forces that I know of.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Nuh-uh,” Kalysto frowned. “Grandpa was automatically better. He’s better than anything you could think of. Then again he’d be dead now. And I’m not a little elf – I’m taller than you!” He emphasised this fact by standing next to her and raising his ears directly up.

“See. I’m taller.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Only because your ears are so long!” Desiree playfully retorted as she reached in to pinch the end of Kalysto’s ear. “If you didn’t have those, you’d be just a few millimeters shorter than me.”

With that said, Desiree leaned in to kiss Kalysto. However, she was interrupted by a Xelong who dashed into the room with a stolen lamb chop in his maw. He leaped right through the space between the married couple, aiming for the open window.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,570 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth – Trouble comes in threes’ is closed to new replies.