Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snorted then narrowed her eyes. “You think I’m about to share you with any other female to any degree, Seph? They were going after you with their activities, and we both know it.”

As she finished speaking, she leaned in to kiss Sephiroth. Once she broke off the kiss, she continued on, “Anyway, for now, this is all for you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted. “And if you wear sexy dresses and advertise your body, do you not think that you will attract the same attention from males? Perhaps really strange females?” He sighed. “I like it…. I just don’t think you should share it with other people.” He purred as Jenna kissed him, seeming somewhat satiated. “For me…? But it’s so… public… this is hardly the time or place to discuss such things…”

Kalysto sat down, plucking up his red-wine glass to drink from. He had no intentions of getting drunk right now, but still wanted to drink. He would be glad when this was over.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“They can look, Seph,” Jenna breathed into Sephiroth’s left ear. “However, they will never have nor be able to touch. Thus, perhaps this is a great tease. Yet, this is all for you, nonetheless. The rest of them don’t matter. Anyway, most of them are our children.”

As she finished speaking, she nodded to her table then pointed at Zach’s table.

After Desiree finished dancing with Rhyderi, she stepped away to join Kalysto at the head table. As she sat down, the young woman reached out to stroke Kalysto’s head.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto gave Desiree a small smile, leaning his head towards her. A grin slowly grew across his face and he nodded his head in approval, humming along to the music. “So…” He said quietly. “Do you know where we’re going for fala’andu yet?” He chuckled, seeming amused. “Do you know? Do you want me to tell you? Or do you want it to be a surprise?”

Sephiroth seemed somewhat sated, but still unhappy. He removed his dress coat and put it around her, though it still didn’t cover up the legs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna groaned at Seph as he tried to cover her up. So, she attempted to whack his coat away before she jabbed his chest.

“Will you stop that?” she requested. “You are one to talk. You walk around showing off your assets all the time. Or did you think no one cared that you didn’t wear a shirt under your uniform? You’re even more exposed when you remove that jacket of yours. Yet, you’re concerned about the small bits of skin that you can see now?”

Desiree shook her head before she grinned at Kalysto. “No, I don’t. However, I don’t want you to tell me yet. You can blindfold me if you want to make it a real good surprise. Now.. should we cut the cake?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded his head. “Oh right, cake… before we do that…” He moved to his feet, nudging his shoulder. “Go dancing for a few more minutes. I’ve drunk a little too much wine and I need to visit somewhere and do something private. Just for a moment, though.” He nudged her shoulder again before slipping away, heading for the men’s restroom.

Milena watched the dancing and slid out of her seat. Now that Desiree was relatively close to her again, she silently moved over to her, hugging her leg.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned as she watched Kalysto move away to the men’s bathroom. However, she decided not to comment on it at all. Instead, she looked down at Milena came over to her. So, she chuckled at the girl before she picked her up to hug onto her.

“Shh… I’m right here,” the adoptive mother assured.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth glanced down at his chest, taking his coat back. He put it back on, shrugging at her. “I see nothing that would be a problem. Maybe you could care to point it out to me?” The male smirked, knowing full-well what Jenna was referring to, but he wanted to bug her.

Milena hugged Desiree, seeming calmed by her embrace. She was no less sad, but definitely more content.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she moved to poke the tip of Sephiroth’s nose. “Of course you don’t see anything now. You’re not in your uniform and actually are wearing a shirt. Not that I want you to change your uniform. I rather enjoy the view.”

Desiree began to softly hum to Milena as she attempted to calm the girl down. As she hummed, she reached out to stroke the girl’s hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto returned to the table, looking rather content. He had taken the time to wash off his face while he had been in the restroom and he looked pleased with himself, even if a little damp. “Alright,” He nodded at her as he returned to the table. “Whenever you are ready.”

Sephiroth sighed. “Ah, yes… it is a nice view. For somebody else. I personally don’t have an opinion of it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s statement before she crossed her arms. “I’m certain you don’t. That’s why you picked that choice of clothing. Genesis explained it to me a while ago. He stated that each First were allowed to pick their own uniforms, that’s why his is.. what it is. He also explained that the standard first class uniform looks rather boring.”

Desiree grinned as Kalysto returned to the table. As he spoke, she nodded her head before she set Milena back down on her chair. Once she set the girl to the side, she moved in toward the cake.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto tapped his glass to get everyone’s attention. “Alright. Thanks for coming everyone. It’s really nice to see you here. Thank you for helping us celebrate this occaison, and thank you for your support.” He moved to place his hands on Desiree’s shoulders.

“I don’t know what the future holds, but it will certainly become more interesting than I otherwise thought it would be.” He nodded at his new wife. “Now let us celebrate and have some cake, yes?”

Sephiroth nodded. “I’m glad somebody explained it to you. Because I rather liked it… not because of it’s sex appeal, however. I cared nothing for things like that when I picked out this uniform.” He went quiet as Kalysto made his announcement.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned in appreciation at Kalysto’s speech, even though she found the idea of hearing him state sappy speeches was rather strange. Still, she didn’t comment on the feeling. Instead, she walked over to the cake and gently sliced through it. After a few moments, she began to set out several slices of cake for the guests before she allowed the kitchen staff to take over. As she walked away from the cake, she brought four slices with her, one for each member of her family.

“Yes, I’m certain that you picked it because you’re arrogant and wanted to tell your enemies that you didn’t even need to protect your chest,” Jenna commented. “Still, stop being so uptight about seeing any skin on me. It’s not like my normal armor shows you any of this.”

The sorceress then looked up before she nodded to their table. “Seems like they are finally serving your favorite bits, the treats.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“My pants don’t have a big split in the seam revealing my thighs.” Sephiroth muttered, offering his final thoughts on the subject. “Let’s eat cake.” He moved back to his chair and waited for some cake to come around to him, picking up his fork so he could eat it in silence.

Kalysto munched on his cake, grinning. “Do you like? Vanilla bean with cream and strawberry layering.” He licked a big glob of icing off his lips. “Too hard trying to find something everyone will eat.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

While the back of Jenna’s dress also dipped quite low, over half-way down her back, her hair covered up most of the visible skin there. Also, her arms and shoulders were exposed since the dress had a halter top. To say the least, Jenna wasn’t wearing a bra due to the design of the dress and the fact that she never wore any to start with.

Jenna ignored Sephiroth’s statement as she walked back over to the table. She quickly checked up on the children in order to confirm that they were not getting themselves into trouble. Once she felt that they were all behaved, she sat down next to Seph once more.

After a few minutes, the servers came to pass out slices of cake to the family. Jenna patiently waited for the server to move away before she shoved the slice that was given to her over to Sephiroth.

Meanwhile, Desiree gave Kalysto a large smile. “It is perfect. You probably can make money selling off your recipes, Kalysto.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded his head. “When this world settles down, I will probably spend time writing a cook-book.” He licked his thumb. “Or perhaps some collectible recipe cards that you put into a file when you’re learning recipes.”

Sephiroth readily took the second slice that Jenna offered him. He made no attempt to hide his sweet tooth and happily consumed both pieces of cake.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded to Kalysto’s ideas. She found it to be a reasonable investment of Kalysto’s time for him to sell some of his recipes. However, for now, she was more interested in eating cake.

Thus, the party continued for the next couple of hours. However, Jenna eventually decided that the children needed to go home, so she moved in on the head table to gather up her grandchildren. Once all the children were gathered, she left to her home with her grand children and her own children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth noticed that Jenna wanted to depart, so he said his goodbyes, moving to Desiree to touch her shoulder. “Take care of yourself.” He instructed. “Don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do. Heh.” He patted her shoulder. “Have a good holiday. Have you got the children taken care of? I suppose so, seeing as though you do not look worried.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled at her father’s concerns before she reached in to hug him. “Yes, I’ll be fine, Father. The children are going to be staying with you and mother while Kalysto and I are on our honeymoon. So, everything should be fine. You did a good enough job keeping care of me, after all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded. “Just making sure… I would hope that you have made arrangements by now… especially seeing as though you are leaving on your honeymoon in a few hours. Your plane leaves at 6pm.” He glanced at a clock on the wall. “You two had actually better get moving sooner or later.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, Father. We’re going to go home to change shortly,” Desiree assured the man. “Now, get going. Mother has already left you behind.”

Desiree then walked over to Kalysto before she gently tugged his arm. “Come, let’s go home so that we can get ready for our flight. I’m not going to fly anywhere while I’m wearing this.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed, nodding his head. “Yeah, we do need to go back to the house. I also need to give the house keys to Zulmire. He’s taking care of the house while we’re gone.” He began to pack up his things. “Come on… are you sober? Fit Arte and Zulmire in the back of your car…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded at Kalysto’s request. She actually hadn’t touched any of the alcohol at all. So, she was perfectly fine to drive. Thus, she stepped away to find the trolls.

“Zulmire? Artemis? We’re leaving now. Can you two come over here so Kalysto and I can get home?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire was sitting off to the side, picking apart the cake slice he was given as he tried to determine what all the ingredients were. Because Trolls were mostly carnivorous in nature, the cake was almost entirely foreign to him. Still, it wasn’t disagreeable, and so he nibbled at what he had pulled off and licked his fingers.

Arte watched her mate with an expression of anger written on her face. Although not normally proper about things, she knew they were in a special place and that table-manners were mandatory. Thus, she made the occaisonal two-toed kick at Zulmire’s leg, trying to keep him in line, and to stop him from making a mess everywhere.

She was relieved to be told they were leaving. “T’ank you, pretty miss. I s’pose we be lookin’ after your hut now? Well, not a hut… it bigger ‘den ‘dat.” She nodded, grabbing her mate by the arm, her voice turning very cranky in a heartbeat. “Ey bonehead. You stop playin’ around now. We be leavin’.”

“Whut?” Zulmire grumbled. “At leas’ lemme take come cake for th’ road! ‘Dat stuff be’ good, ‘mon…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree turned her attention to the left-over cake before she confidently spoke, “There will be more than enough left-over cake in our freezer for some time, Zulmire. As long as you don’t eat it all, you can help yourself to a few slices while you watch over our house. Now, come on. We’re going.”

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.