Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sat at the edge of the table, keeping some of Jenna and Sephiroth’s children occupied. He held both hands out, the hands open, acting like a buffer as Azul harmlessly rammed her head into them over and over. Meanwhile, Iris sat behind the elf and neatly plaited his fox-tail, seeming quite preoccupied by the activity.

Kalysto watched Desiree move away, giving her a pleading expression that read ‘help me’ as she walked away. He sighed and continued to dance with Arte, deciding to humor her for now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree frowned at Rhdyeri, still disappointed that he had come late to her wedding. So, she moved up behind him before she audibly cleared her throat.

“Well, do I at least get an explanation as to why you almost weren’t here at all? Kalysto was nearly heartbroken when he realized that you weren’t there today.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi glanced back at Desiree, sighing as he reached behind himself to remove his hair from Iris’s hands. He patted Azul on the head and rose to his feet, stepping over to Desiree, his expression apologetic.

“Didn’t I tell you? Kalysto gave me some rings. He wanted me to enchant them. I said fine. Next thing I know, he gives me a bottle of sun-coloured ink and expects me to use that with the impression that I already knew what I was doing.” He frowned. “I was up for most of the night learning about how to properly imbue the ink into the rings. It should be permanent, but it was no easy task.”

“By the time I finished it, the wedding had already started… I’m surprised the rings weren’t still warm when you put them on.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree was silent as she listened to Rhyderi’s explanation. After he finished speaking, she nodded her head with understanding.

“I see. Well, I am thankful that you went through the trouble. I’m also sorry for being angry with you. I just… I hated the look on Kalysto’s face when he looked for you in the crowd,” Desiree explained. “I’m very grateful for the work that you did.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sat down again. He winced immediately afterwards, for Azul had decided to whack him in the leg with her spined tail, punishing him for moving in the first place.

“I’m glad it worked out,” He said, nodding. “I know it doesn’t change anything, though…” He winced a second time as Azul whipped around to strike him in the groin with her tail. “I seem to be in trouble with more than one person.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a short chuckle before she held out her hand to Rhyderi. “Well, let me pull you out of trouble, hm? It is supposed to be a great honor to dance with the bride, after all is said and done.”

Meanwhile, Jenna noticed what Azul was doing. So, she got to her feet before she tapped Azul’s head.

“That is not proper behavior girl,” Jenna scolded. “Behave yourself or you will spend all of tomorrow in your room with no games.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi nodded his head and moved to his feet, reaching out to take her hand. He grasped it with both hands and gently patted the palm before leading her to the dance floor, where Kalysto was still being tortured by Arte. The strawberry-blonde couldn’t help but grin about that as he began to lead Desiree through the dance, considerably more rigid and stiff in his movements than Kalysto had been.

Sephiroth sighed at the ruckus around him. He was used to his children being loud and aggressive, but Jenna was correcting their behaviour so he didn’t feel any need to take that further. When she was done, he offered his hand to her.

“Care to dance?” He stiffened his posture, as if preparing himself to be made fun of.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna paused as she heard Sephiroth’s question. After a brief moment, a sly grin crossed her lips before she took his hand. She then stepped in close to him.

“My, I thought you would never ask. Of course I’d dance with the most handsome man in the room,” Jenna replied as she stepped in closer to Sephiroth.

Meanwhile, Desiree had no problems with the fact that Rhyderi was more stiff with his dancing habits. As far as she was concerned, it was perfectly fine for him to not be as good as dancing as his more liberal brother. So, she adjusted her own dance to keep pace with the paladin.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grinned, immediately relieved by Jenna’s reaction. He lead her out to the floor, then began dancing along with the others, keeping his own time to the music. “And here I was thinking that you would have made fun of my dancing. You know, two left feet, all those things.”

Rhyderi seemed a little awkward with dancing along with Desiree. Not because he didn’t enjoy dancing, but because he wasn’t used to it. He had no practise at all and so mumbled apologies frequently through the dance.

Iris watched the proceedings and sighed with boredom. “Man, all they’re doing is walking around together… how lame.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna smirked at Sephiroth before she shook her head. “Now, why would I say that? If I insulted your dancing, that would be an insult to myself. For, it was I who taught you how to dance. Thus, your dance skills are a reflection of my teaching skills, hm?”

She moved to press herself against Seph in a seductive manner. “Anyway, I get to nearly molest you like this.”

Meanwhile, Desiree sighed at all of Rhyderi’s apologies. After a bit, she cleared her throat before she shook her head. “Hey, settle down. You’re doing just fine. Stop apologizing.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi slowly nodded his head in appreciation, sighing. “I never meant to be late. It just happened that way. If you ever have another wedding I will make the effort to be on time for that one.” He paused, frowning as he realised just how badly his statement could have been interpretted. “I didn’t mean… well… if you ever have a second wedding… as people do…”

Sephiroth lowered his head, leading Jenna in through the dance. “I’m not sure you would want to molest me in front of the others… especially while you are wearing that.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

A wicked smirk spread on Jenna’s lips as Sephiroth commented on her dress. She then shifted her right leg during the next step in order to make the long split in the dress more obvious.

“Oh, so you noticed? Heh, interesting,” Jenna commented.

Meanwhile, Desiree groaned before she lightly jabbed Rhyderi in the ribs. “Seriously, stop apologizing for things. Just shut up and dance.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted. “How could one not notice? You are practically advertising yourself to the general public, there.” He dropped his voice to a low whisper. “That’s more of something you would dress up in if you were trying to impress your manager…” He grasped at the dress and tried to cover her leg again.

“I am dancing…” Rhyderi told Desiree, frowning.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed in thought before she smirked once more. “Well, you are my boss, so I suppose that statement isn’t too far off, hm?”

A low chuckle emitted from her as she felt Sephiroth reaching down to her thigh level to tug at the dress. She then leaned in to whisper to him, “I hope you know that your actions are drawing even more attention to that area.”

Meanwhile, Seferia took notice of the end of the song. So, she glared at Kalysto and Arte before she stormed up to the two of them and shoved Arte out of the way. Growling, she took Kalysto’s hand and tugged him to the side. At the time being, she was in her blood elf guise and wearing one of the dresses that Kalysto had made her during their travels.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto yelped at the rather aggressive move. He supposed he shouldn’t argue or push the dragon away as she moved in to claim her dancing place with him. When the next song began he did his best to keep up and lead her through the moves, grinning slightly.

“So are you enjoying yourself?”

Sephiroth sighed. “You never wear this to work… why now?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stated in a very plain tone, as if she were explaining that the Earth’s sky was blue, “The invitation said that formal wear was required. Formal wear means a dress for females. This is a dress.”

Seferia had no problems picking up to the tempo of the song and dancing along with Kalysto. She had frequently danced as she blended in with “mortal scum”. When Kalysto questioned her, she titled her head to look into his eye. “This is a rather fanciful affair. I suppose it is worthy of your extravagance, elf. You also have managed not to make a fool out of yourself yet. However, I am not holding my breath on that remaining a trend. Dogs do as dogs do.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto bared his teeth at Seferia and gave her a momentary growl. “I’d ignore that any day normally but you’re speaking about that on my wedding day? How very disrespectful of you.” He grunted, continuing to lead her through the dance.

“At least you are enjoying yourself, yes?”

Sephiroth sighed. “Yes, yes, I know… it’s just not like you to wear something like that, even when it is expected of you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia released a loud snort before she rolled her eyes at Kalysto. She then looked him directly in the eyes as she responded, “Oh, come on now. Don’t you remember your one night in Shattrath where you got yourself drunk at some festival to celebrate the supposed death of that idiotic prince of yours? You wound up storming up to the daughter of a high ranking Aldor and kissed her. I had to spend most of my gold to bail you out of their jail. Then, there was that time in Ogrimmar where you relived yourself outside of Thrall’s hut…”

Jenna tilted her head at Sephiroth’s comments. Shrugging, she calmly responded, “I wasn’t about to wear my wedding gown. I see nothing wrong with my choice of dress.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto flicked his ears back, a deep frown on his face. “Let’s not talk about that…” He pulled her away, hoping to get her out of Desiree’s ear-shot. “I was drunk, OK…? It’s nothing to laugh about… I wasn’t the only rowdy drunk one either. Don’t blame it all on me.” He continued to lead her through the dance despite the conversation, though his dance-moves were more aggressive in his frustration.

Sephiroth sighed. “I don’t see anything wrong with it either. But it just doesn’t seem like something you’d pick…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia shook her head once more before she retorted, “I did say you were drunk. You also weren’t married or in a relationship at the time. However, I do think you must have been blind. That aldor was pathetically ugly.”

For the time being, she didn’t seem to notice the aggressive nature of Kalysto’s steps. The dragon just continued on with the dance as if everything was perfectly fine.

Meanwhile, Jenna chuckled at Sephiroth before she looked up at him, “Oh? And what sort of dress do you think I’d pick?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto frowned. “It was a Draenei chick… she WAS a chick, wasn’t she…? It didn’t have a tentacle-beard. I don’t even really remember it… I just remember being bailed out.” He frowned further. “I pissed out the front of Thrall’s chamber?” His eyes were narrowed now. “When? I don’t think I’d ever do that, even when drunk off my face. I respect him too much.”

Sephiroth sighed. “I don’t know.” He began to ponder. “Not that?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna laughed at Sephiroth’s statements. Her shoulders trembled a bit as she continued to laugh at him. However, she never once lost her footing for the dance.

“Well,” she slowly started as she took control over her laughter again, “would it bother you to know that I’ve worn this outfit many times in the past?”

Meanwhile, Seferia nodded before sharply replying, “Of course you did. I don’t make up stories. You were about fourteen or fifteen. It was one of your first visits to that city, and one of your first encounters with me after we lost track of each other in the Outlands. The troll said he didn’t know how you got your hands on so many spirits at your age back then.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto made a loud sound of disapproval, sighing. “Yeah yeah I get it…” He sighed. “I blame the Orcs and their liberal drinking habits.” He snorted. “Damn drunk Orcs… they’re all over the place, and a bad influence.”

“I wish I hadn’t done that…” He said finally. “Warchief Thrall personally made me a warden of the Horde before my kind had decided to join it…”

Sephiroth frowned at Jenna’s laughter, but it wasn’t cruel so he didn’t get growly and storm off. Yet. He sighed at her statement, shaking his head. “It doesn’t surprise me to hear that you have worn those things before…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yet, it surprises you that I wear it now?” Jenna continued with humor coating her voice. “Sephiroth, I fear that you might give me too much credit. I am not some prude female that doesn’t show off her assets. If you’ve got it, flaunt it.”

Seferia narrowed her eyes, though her focus wasn’t on Kalysto at all. In fact, she was digging through her memories, so she was more of looking through her dance partner than looking at him.

“If I recall correctly, Thrall was the one who caught you and dragged you to a facility to make you throw up all that liquor. You amazingly did not get in trouble.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto gritted his teeth, even more unhappy than he had been a few moments ago. “Oh, just great….” He sighed. “Thanks for letting me know that…” He finished the dance and parted from Seferia, bowing to her. “I think I need to sit down for a little while. And drink more wine…”

Sephiroth sighed. “You say that, and yet you dissaproved of the females at my workplace.”

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.