Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 6 posts - 1,176 through 1,181 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced at the tablet again as she pondered over the choices. After a few moments, she nodded her head in agreement. ~Yes, we should take the chance for him to live a normal life. What’s the worse that can happen? He’s already doomed to a life that will leave him dependent on us.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

With a heavy sigh, Sephiroth nodded at Jenna once more, then glanced to Noemi, his expression serious and firm. “We’ve agreed to it.” He told her with a gentle nod. “Please just let us know what we need to do now in order to make this easy for everyone involved.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi nodded at Sephiroth’s decision before she stood up. As with her training, she moved with ease and grace that befitted her rank.

“I shall inform my medical staff. I am certain that we can pick up your boy at 800 hours tomorrow. Will that timing work for you?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head. “800 hours sharp will be fine. I normally wake earlier than that anyway.” He grinned faintly, hoping Jenna wouldn’t call him out on this false statement in front of the other occupant in the room.

“Do we need to prepare him for this? We haven’t even talked to him about it…” His expression resumed it’s signature scowl once more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Luckily for Sephiroth, Jenna did nothing more than snort at his statement. Otherwise, she gave no indication that what he said was a blatant lie.

“Given the documentation that I’ve seen, I do not believe that talking to your son would make any bit of difference,” Noemi advised. “However, if it makes you feel better, then there’s nothing stopping you. Just don’t feed him breakfast tomorrow morning. That is all.”

With that, the woman respectfully bowed before she moved out of the office.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head, watching Noemi walk out of the office. A deep sigh escaped him as he breathed, and he leaned even further back in the chair, just staring at the texture on the opposite wall.

“I just hope that this is the right decision…”

Viewing 6 posts - 1,176 through 1,181 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.