Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hmm? I was dry, hence there was no more need for the towel. I think that should make sense,” Jenna commented. She then tilted her head to look back at Sephiroth. “What exactly are you thinking about?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“To be honest…” Sephiroth frowned. “I don’t even know….” He watched her and settled himself into a different position, drawing his legs up slightly, continuing with his reading. “Oh well,” He sighed. “I played that ridiculous game with them, even if just for a short while.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’m certain that they appreciated the time they had with you, no matter how little it was,” Jenna commented as she glanced back at him. “Are you done brushing my hair out?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded, then he picked up the hairbrush once more and tossed it off to the side as if to emphasize . “Yes. Didn’t I tell you I was done with it before?” He glanced at her, frowning.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph, I just didn’t quite hear you when you said that,” Jenna stated as she reached over to grip onto the hair brush. She then set it down on the night stand. “So, mister best SOLDIER that has ever lived. What are you going to do with the rest of the night, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What am I going to do with the rest of the night? I thought I’d do some light reading.” He raised the book and grinned, shaking his head shortly afterwards. “Unless you can think of something better to do.” He glanced off to one side, frowning.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrm.. something better than light reading, huh? Well, what sort of light reading are you looking for, huh?” Jenna purred to Sephiroth as she slid over next to him. Once there, she reached over to take the book that he had been reading before she deviously smirked. Soon after, she layed back and set the book open right in the middle of her bosom.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth had been using the book and his posture to conceal certain things, frowning when his book was taken away. When he watched Jenna place it on her chest, he gave her a suspicious glance before shifting slightly, moving his head to read it.

“Ah, something else they’re good for. We should make up a list.” He smirked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna brought her right leg up to gently caress Sephiroth’s side before she tried to nudge him down and closer to her. Once she felt that Sephiroth was in position, she smirked up at him. “Do you have a good view at the moment?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth purred at her. “I most certainly do…” He looked down at her, grinning. He gently slid his hand underneath the book, then flung it to the corner of the room. “I don’t think I want to read any more.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head as she watched the book soar through the air and bang into a wall. Soon enough, she began to chuckle at him. “Oh, well, I suppose you’ll just be exercising other muscles than your brain cells.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth purred down at Jenna and began to unbutton his shirt, removing it after another moment. He tossed it away with the same careless abandon as the had thrown the book away. He made a louder purring sound at her as he unbuckled the belt on his pants, leaning back to allow her to do the rest if she wanted.

“Heh…. you should know me by now. I am well-exercised all over.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna yawned as if disinterested in the show of Sephiroth’s muscles. In fact, by the time that Sephiroth had tossed the shirt over to the side of the room, she closed her eyes and was acting as if she was about to go to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned at Jenna’s expression. He shifted back off her entirely, then slid his pants down, removing them altogether. “You’re not impressed with this?” He placed his hands on his chest, moving over her once again. This time he lay on her, partially propping his weight up on his hands.

“Oh, I see how it is…” He lowered his head and began to lick and kiss her neck and chest area, occaisonally reaching up to run a free hand across her skin, caressing her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna twitched a bit as Sephiroth moved to caress her. However, she did her best to act like she was asleep, for she wanted to prompt him into trying even harder to get her attention. So, even though a hint of a smirk was on her lips, she made a show of releasing a soft snoring noise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth became very forward his affections, licking her skin as he continued. His purring sounds were loud and very noticable as he nibbled the flesh of her shoulder, making his way downwards, caressing the side of her breast with his free hand. He was very determined to get her to pay attention to him. This was the best way he knew how, in his experiences thus far.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna finally gave in as Sephiroth began to allow his hands to roam about her breast. So, with a sudden burst of energy, Jenna whipped around to flip Sephiroth onto his back as she straddled him. “You are such a persistent man. Aren’t you?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth continued with his affections, grinning as he thought that he had finally won her over and made her pay attention to him. He was taken by suprise when she flipped him over, his eyes widening as his back harmlessly hit the bedcovers.

“I’m persistant…? You’re being just as forwards right now… heh…” He grinned up at her. “So you want to be on top this time? Very well.” He moved his arms around her neck, purring, ready for her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna broadly grinned as she lowered herself to meet Sephiroth in a passionate kiss. As she kissed him, she slowly spread open her wings in order to prompt him into even more passion. Thus, she happily frolicked with Sephiroth for the better part of an hour before she tired out. At this point, she just moved to lay ontop of her mate with her wings spread out, most likely pinning him down in place. Her head was rested on his left shoulder as she drifted off to sleep.

On the following day, Noemi was waiting for Sephiroth at his office. She silently sat there, not seeming to care that she had to wake up early in order to beat him to his office.

Also, Seferia had returned to the court house for the continuation of the hearing. She was quite hopeful that the judge would break down and give into her demands to have the dragons extradited to her custody. However, if he choose not to side with her, she had other cards to play.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth ‘enjoyed Jenna’s company’ even after he fell asleep. He lay under her, utterly tired out by the evening’s activities. When the alarm clock beside his bed began to buzz in the morning, he reached out from under a wing, blindly pawing for it. He clenched his hand into a fist and smashed the alarm clock down, sending pieces of it across the bedroom floor.

“Mmmh…”

Edgeworth stood outside court that morning, looking tired out despite the fact he had gone home early to rest the day previous. He was not looking forward to meeting Seferia in court again, but he had steeled himself anyway – he would not be intimidated, no matter what.

When it was time to go in, he stepped inside, his expression cold, hard, and determined.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna groaned as she was woken up by the smashing of the alarm clock. After a moment, she cracked her eyes open to look at the remnants of the clock before she groaned once more.

“We need to buy a Sephiroth-proof clock one of these days,” the sorceress grumbled out as she got off of Sephiroth. After a few flaps of her wings, she dematerialized them before she moved into the closet so that she could get dressed for the day.

Seferia patiently stood at her bench as Edgeworth entered the courtroom. Her eyes trailed after him before she turned her attention to the judge’s bench. She remained rigid and emotionless, as usual.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth laid his papers out on the bench behind him and stepped up to the desk, scowling. He glanced back at Dimitri and stood tall, glaring momentarily at Seferia, before he turned his attention to the judge.

“Don’t want to get up…” Sephiroth groaned, pulling the pillow over his head. “What time is it…? Is it early? I can take a shower later and…” He groaned again. “I don’t feel well.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia continued to stand there until the judge came into the room. After the man sat down, he announced that he had thought about the subject during the course of the night and felt that the trial should continue on.

Thus, Seferia’s eyes narrowed just the slightest before she calmly announced, “In that case, the defense requests to wave the right for a trial by jury of peers, for there are no peers around that would be impartial on the subject.”

Jenna rolled her eyes as she heard Sephiroth’s complaints. However, she didn’t bother to respond to him. Instead, she gathered one of his uniforms before she tossed it on top of him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made another groan, rolling onto his side when the clothing was thrown ontop him. He shifted out from under it, stumbling into the bathroom. He moved towards the shower, banging into the glass door because it had been closed. He groaned and slid the door open, stepping inside so he could get the water running properly.

“Very well…” Edgeworth waved a hand. “The prosecution agrees to no jury.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Furthermore,” Seferia continued, “the defense requests that the judge removes himself from the trial, for there is no chance of impartiality from him in this matter. Hence, there is no choice but to call for a mistrial.”

Jenna released a soft chuckle as she heard Sephiroth stumble into the bathroom. However, she left him be. Instead, she finished getting dressed before she moved downstairs to prepare Sephiroth a breakfast of cereal as she had been taught to do.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.