Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Drop it.” Sephiroth said sharply, his patience for the subject reaching its end. During the game his ire continued. He didn’t say very much more during the game, scowling at how badly he was beaten. When the game round was over he just sat there, a foul glare on his face.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna didn’t exactly do that well herself. She didn’t know the rules nor the controls. However, she played along in order to make her son happy. She also regularly looked back in hopes that her other children would come to take her place.

At the end of the game, she rolled her eyes at her husband’s glare before she moved in to kiss him. “Stop that. It’s just a silly game, Seph.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul had wandered into the room about halfway through the game, initially just standing off to one side to watch, seeming fascinated by the whole thing. She shyly inched forwards to get a closer look, not game enough to barge in and play. However, when the game-round was over, she was standing next to Alexander properly, watching the screen, her eyes soon wandering around his location as if looking for another controller to join in and play with.

Sephiroth continued to glare at the screen, shrugging. “It’s not the game that irritates me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna noticed that Azul was looking for a controller. So, she held out the controller that she had been using to the girl before she returned her attention to Sephiroth. Soon after, she leaned in to nip on his ear.

“Well, stop being such a downer. It’s not like anything horrible has happened today. In fact, you should be glad. We have a much quieter household now that our grandchildren aren’t here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul happily took the controller from her mother and sat neatly on the floor beside her brother, her tail thrashing against the floor a few times as she settled down. A large grin came over her face and she giggled, nudging her brother in the side in an attempt to get him to start the game again.

“You made fun of me.” Sephiroth replied in a sour tone. “You like to make fun of me…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, stop that, Seph. I like to tease you because I love you. It’s all because I adore every bit of you. You should know that by now,” Jenna assured her mate before she moved in to kiss him again. “I pick out the flaws because I enjoy them as much as I enjoy your strengths. They are all very attractive.”

Meanwhile, Alexander yelped before he nodded and started up the game once more. Unfortunately for Sephiroth, his controller was still active, so he was still counted as one of the players.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth continued to pout, his expression still very sour even as Jenna kissed him. He glared heavily at her, doing his best to show that he was unimpressed. He knew that he had already failed with this though, and sighed in resignation, dropping the act shortly afterwards.

“I do not do that to you. Unless you want me to start…” He narrowed his eyes in thought of this, grunting shortly afterwards. “…but I can’t think of anything right now.”

He shook his head, not even realizing that he was a participant of the next game. His controlled on-screen character just stood there, doing nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph, you used to have quite a fun time at calling me thing more than ‘woman’… In fact, you still do things like that!” Jenna poked Sephiroth’s nose in order to emphasize the fact that he’s been sexist to her, though she’s known that it was mostly in jest. “You also enjoy thinking that I am some weak damsel in distress that needs your protection. Some might think that you have a superiority complex with the way you treat me, Seph.”

Broadly grinning at all of this, Jenna moved in to kiss him. “Then again, maybe you have every right to have a superiority complex. You are rather superior and great.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth smirked at this point, his ego rather inflated with pride. He made a purring sound at Jenna, his angry state all but forgotten at that point. He reached up to cup her chin in his hand, mumbling in a low tone next to her ear before kissing her jaw.

“I do not know why you are objecting to being called a woman… that’s what you are, isn’t it?” He purred. “I could call you something else that is much worse… perhaps..”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Some might say that the way you say the word is very demeaning, Seph,” Jenna purred out to him in between kisses. She then licked her lips before she blinked and looked up toward the children. Apparently, Alexander was laughing at the fact that Sephiroth’s controller had been hit a bit as the married pair made out. Thus, the character was flailing around a bit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned as he heard Alexander laughing, though quickly dismissing it when he had discovered what made the boy laugh. He turned his attention back to Jenna, rewarding her with another kiss before lowering his head to turn his affections to the nape of her neck. His breathing quickened somewhat, as the simple act of such intimacy was already beginning to arouse him. He shifted positions in the chair, covering for the fact before resuming kissing his mate as if nothing was happening at all.

*”You should return to playing the video game with your offspring.”* He instructed her telepathically.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna broadly grinned as she positioned herself so that her cape draped over both her body and Seph’s helping him in concealing his arousal. As the man continued to caress her with kisses, she extended her neck in order to give him more access to her flesh.

“Hmm… I think it’s still your turn to play with them, my love.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. While his mindset was certainly on the idea of playing games at that moment, he wasn’t thinking about the ones that involved a controller at all. The male closed his eyes briefly and sat upright once more, reaching down to gently scoop up the controller in his hands to continue playing the video-game with his children. His attention was divided at best, and his expression was one of dissapointment now.

“You beat me.” He announced after the game round was over. “Again.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander loudly giggled at Sephiroth’s announcement before he shook his head. “Of course we beat you, Father! You were being all kissy-face with Mother. You always doing that.”

The boy’s tail happily swished from side to side as he made this announcement. Soon after, he looked behind him. “Iris, wanna play? Father being all stupid!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris stood behind the couch in the living room, frowning as she watched all that transpired. She was old enough to work out what her parents were up to and it disgusted her to a large degree. However she didn’t comment on this at all and watched the TV screen, shaking her head as she stepped forwards.

“Yeah, I’ll play.” She said as she sat down on the other side of Alexander. “Um…” She looked around for a controller.

Sephiroth hunched forwards in the chair, giving Jenna a brief look before nodding. “Indeed. Your father is being…” he stopped himself, looking for the right words. “Distracted.” He moved to his feet and handed the controller to Iris. “Here, you play. I am going to occupy myself with some reading.”

With that, he quickly slipped out of the living room entirely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna stood up as Sephiroth moved underneath her. She then rolled her eyes at the man as he left the room. Sighing, she brushed herself off before she left as well. However, she moved to her bedroom so that she could strip down and take a shower.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth retired to the bedroom also, sitting down on his side of the bed. He picked up his book to read, sighing as he tried to clear his mind of the thoughts that had entered it during the last few minutes or so. Though, the sound of running water and his abilities telling him that Jenna was in the bathroom behind the door were certainly not helping him.

He scowled to himself and hunched over, turning to the page where he had left his bookmark.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna took her time in cleaning herself off, for even though her element was fire, she did enjoy the feeling of water running over her skin. Not to mention, she liked the sound of running water. At times, she found it quite humorous. However, for now, she was just enjoying the feeling of cleaning herself off.

Thus, after about half an hour in the shower, Jenna stepped out of the bathroom and began to towel herself off. She didn’t even pay attention to Sephiroth as she sat at the edge of the bed so that she could continue to dry herself off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just continued to pass the time by reading from his book, soon calmed. He leaned his head back against the bedhead as he shifted into a more comfortable position, settling into his book properly.

At least, until Jenna was done with her shower. He watched her drying herself off at the edge of the bed and momentarily frowned, doing his best to look like he was more interested in the book.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Without even bothering to tilt her head toward her mate, Jenna murmured out, “You really don’t need to hide your ogling when we are in private. It is your duty as my husband to indulge yourself in me at every turn that you have available.”

As she finished saying this, Jenna gripped onto a brush and tossed it to Sephiroth. “now, would you mind?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned as the brush was thrown to him. So confused by the gesture was he, that he did not even reach out to catch it. The brush harmlessly bounced off his leg and lay beside it on the bed.

“What?” He blinked, picking it up, standing over her a moment later. “You want me to actually brush your hair? What happened to not being interested in it?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I like the feel of your hands going through my hair. Not to mention, the slight massage to my scalp that the action provides. It is rather relaxing,” Jenna coldly stated. “Do you intend on asking me these silly questions each time I toss that toll at you?”

With that said, Jenna returned to rubbing her arms and chest dry with her towel.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes.” Was Sephiroth’s automatic reply as he moved in to brush her hair. As he had expected, it was full of tangles and knots so he spent a large amount of care to brush it out properly, stopping once in a while to pare the knots apart with his fingers.

“You should do this yourself,” He suggested. “Well, more often than I do it for you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hrmph, why should I do it at all when I have your expert fingers available to do it for me. Perhaps, instead, you should be thinking of ways to do this more oftem for me, Seph,” Jenna countered with a smirk on her lips.

As she finished drying herself off, she tossed the towel to the side of the room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just neatly brushed Jenna’s hair, soon fixing it completely shortly afterwards. He leaned back when the towel was flung past him, blinking. “You waste no time in doing things, do you.” He grinned at her.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.