Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she brought her hand up to tap the tip of Sephiroth’s nose. “Oh, you’re always such a worry-wort. We’re inside our own kitchen, Sephiroth. I think we can feel safe from being overheard here. If not, you are a horrible General.”

Orpheus promptly ran inside to reclaim his room when he was set down. He had missed his home and wanted to be back with his toys.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Heh. Trust you to make such a call.” Sephiroth shook his head as he grinned with amusement, not flinching in the slightest when Jenna tapped his nose. “Check the room for bugs. You really should before you say such incriminating things.”

Kalysto sighed slightly as he watched Orpheuys run into his room. He glanced down at Milena who had also run off to the couch to hug the cushions, before he retired to the bedroom for a while. He began unpacking and throwing clothes into a pile for washing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s suggestion before she poked him in the shoulder. “Come now. You are supposed to be the great general who can’t possibly do anything wrong. How dare you say that you’d have a bug planted in your own home. That’s just bad home security.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth smirked. “Maybe some voyeur planted one around here so they can film us and sell it on the black market.” He dropped his voice to a low purr. “You’d watch that, wouldn’t you.” He chuckled softly, then shook his head, tidying the kitchen area he had used before putting his bowl and spoon in the sink.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grinned up at Sephiroth before she leaned in to kiss him again. “Oh you know I would. Still, any sort of surveillance in this household, it would be your failure,” Jenna teased. “Now.. Did I not hear the elf come by earlier?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was grinning as Jenna kissed him, his expression shifting to a frown shortly afterwards when she had mentioned ‘the elf’.

“Oh, that…” He grunted. “Yes. Desiree’s mate came by. He picked up his offspring and left again. It was brief and not very interesting to note. Why do you ask?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Curiosity for the most part. I heard his voice, but I wasn’t able to make out much of what I heard. So, I just wanted to confirm. I suppose this also means that our daughter is back home,” Jenna commented. “I’m glad that they made it back safely.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded. “I don’t think much would have harmed them where they went. There was some turmoil and resettling of land, but it’s quietened down quite a bit now.” He began to run water in the sink to rinse his bowl, then nodded at Jenna before leaving for the living room. “Give our offspring more credit. They are more resilient than you might think.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Heh, it is still a worthy endeavor to be glad that our children are safe from harm, Seph. There’s nothing wrong with it at all,” Jenna retorted before she stood back and crossed her arms at him.

“Now… What should we do for the rest of the evening. I have a feeling our children will want to play that Wii thing… or the Kinnect thing… They’ll probably want you to play with them again.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth groaned slightly. “You want me to play with a ridiculous time-wasting entertainment device? I would rather read a book. I like my books. Much better entertainment than some of the rubbish we have in this house.”

He picked up the remote control and began to flip channels.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s statement. Soon after, she gripped onto a magazine that happened to be laying near the couch before she walked over to lightly whack the back of Sephiroth’s head with it.

“Yes, I’d have you play with our children, no matter how silly you think the activity is. Do you not remember how much you longed to have someone to play with when you were their age, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth flinched when he was whacked with the newspaper. “Alright, fine,” He grunted, conceding. “Call them in. I don’t know how to set the damn thing up, anyway….” He shook his head, then continued with his grumbling.

“I’m not even any good at these games.” He admitted. “No wonder they like playing – they know how to beat me!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Heh, you know how to repair mako reactors, but you don’t know how to set up simple electronics? Sephiroth, you are such a walking mass of contradictions,” Jenna teased as she walked toward the hallway.

Once in the entrance to the living room, Jenna called out, “Iris, Alexander, Azul, do you three want to play games tonight?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris’s reply came rather quickly. *”After I sand down my horns, I’m free to play games all night.”*

Sephiroth shook his head at Jennna’s comment, scowling. “Oh not that again…” He muttered as he put down the remote control, finally finding a channel he liked. It was a boxing channel and there were people bare fist-fighting. He seemed amused by it.

Azul’s reply came not long after Iris’s. *”I’ll play if I can win….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander was already in the living room when Jenna called out, so he didn’t bother really responding. Instead, he looked up as his father changed channels before he stuck his tongue out at the choice of tv show. “This sucks..”

Meanwhile, Jenna grinned at Sephiroth before she walked over to rub his shoulders. “Not what again, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You called me a walking mass of complexes. Again. I get it – very funny.” He rolled his eyes at her, his attention drifting to Alexander shortly afterwards. “What? You don’t like this? Pick something else.” He tossed the remote control with such care and aim that it harmlessly plopped onto the ground at Alexander’s feet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander grinned as the remote was tossed toward him. So, he quickly picked it up before he began to flip channels. He stuck his tongue out at most of them. However, he paused and stared as the television came a cross a rather raunchy scene in a sci-fi movie.

Meanwhile, Jenna leaned in to whisper into Sephiroth’s ear, “No, I said contradictions. Anyway, what of it?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was about to reply to Jenna’s comment, when he stared at the television. He tensed at the raunchy scene in the show, then used his psychic abilities to yank the television’s power-plug out of the socket. The TV went dead immediately.

“What of it?” He grunted. “What of it, indeed.” He moved to his feet to plug the television back in. “Alexander,” He frowned at the boy, “Set up your game.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander continued to stare at the black screen, still trying to process what he just saw. He then squeaked as his father spoke to him before he numbly nodded. After a few moments, the boy set the television up to the right input before he turned on his game console.

“Well, aren’t you full of mysteries today, hm?” Jenna responded to Sephiroth as she watched him plug the television back in. “Responding to a question with the same exact question isn’t really an answer.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Unless that question was a rhetorical one.” He frowned at Jenna. “What if it was a question was one that did not require an answer. Same thing.” He nodded at Alexander. “Set up your game. I need a distraction at this point.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander just nodded at his father’s suggestion before he moved over to browse through his games. After a while, he picked out a party game and popped it into his game system. Soon after, he walked over to Sephiroth so that he could offer him a controller.

“Here, Father.”

“Hrmph, my question wasn’t rhetorical. I simply do not know why you are getting so irritated at such a tiny little thing,” Jenna responded.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I don’t like being compared to my father or quoted like that… it’s not humorous. It’s something I’d like to forget, actually.” He took the game from Alexander and put it into the CD drive, then picked up the controllers and set one down nearby the young male.

“I always lose these games…” He grumbled.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Quote you? Hm… I do not recall ever actually hearing you say anything like that. So, how can I possibly be quoting you?” Jenna replied before she glanced down at the controller that Alexander was trying to hand her. After checking behind her, she sighed and took the controller.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You don’t need to have specifically heard me say it…” Sephiroth shrugged as he allowed Alexander to set the game up, already frowning as he knew he was going to lose. He played along anyway, scowling often at the game’s layout.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“But you still haven’t explained how I can possibly quote you if I don’t know that I’m quoting you, hm,” Jenna responded before she frowned as she realized that the game had started. So, she began to shake the controller around in order to try to figure out what the controls were.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.