Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”So you’d never consider owning a pet monkey?”* Kalysto mused as he soared over the houses, his Drake crashing down onto the ground near Jenna and Sephiroth’s house. He hopped off and stood on the front porch, knocking on the door shortly afterwards.

He couldn’t help but take a peek inside via the front window, wondering where everyone was.

Phoenix was rather quick to pickup his phone. Work in the office was so boring, he was happy for any distraction from it. “Hello?” He was grinning from ear to ear as he answered.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander looked up as he heard the knocking. So, he jaunted over to the door before he cracked it open to look outside. When he saw Kalysto, he stared up at him before he muttered out, “Your eyes glow.”

“Hello, Phoenix.. Umm… This is Dimitri,” Dimitri nervously started. He honestly didn’t know how to speak to the man since he never really liked him that much. “Listen, Edgeworth got hurt in the trial. He said that he think Seferia attacked his mind.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded his head. “Yeah, they do. I can also do this.” He glanced off to one side and began to wiggle his ears independantly of each other, waving them around, looking rather silly in the process. He crouched down and placed a hand on Alexander’s shoulder.

“Do you know where Orpheus and Milena are?” He paused. “Can you take me inside?”

“She attacked his mind? How do you even do that? With a knife or something?” Phoenix sighed. “He’s not in the hospital is he? Because you guys have been there so much recently… it would suck for you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander watched Kalysto for a bit before he shrunk back slightly. After a moment of thought, the boy looked back into the house before he called out, “Father! There’s a strange man at the door. He wants something.”

Dimitri shook his head, despite the fact that Phoenix couldn’t see such an action. He then tilted his head to look out of the room that he currently was in. “No, I don’t think so. I just hear him moaning in the bathroom. I just… thought that you should know since you two.. like each other.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed as he watched Alexander. “Your dad doesn’t socialize you guys very well, does he…” He waited on the porch, rising to his feet again.

Sephiroth came down the stairs shortly afterwards, looking somewhat annoyed at being disturbed. *”I am coming.”* He informed Alexander as he made his way to the front door. He stood and watched the other, frowning initially, not knowing what to say at all.

Instead, he stated the most obvious thing that had come to his mind. “You’re back.”

Kalysto blinked, “Yeah,” He responded dumbly, and then rubbed the back of his head. “I’m back. Desiree also sent me to pick up the kids. Are they around?”

Sephiroth grunted. “Yes. Come in, I suppose.” He nudged Alexander’s shoulder as he moved back inside properly, stepping aside so Kalysto could come in also.

“We like each other? Maybe. But I always kinda thought that Edgeworth treated everybody with disdain.” Phoenix chuckled. “He’s an old childhood friend. I guess I know him better than anyone else.” He paused, thinking, “Does he need a lift somewhere? I don’t have a car, so er… call a cab to to send him home?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Socialize? What that?” Alexander dumbly asked Kalysto as the man commented on his tact. However, he didn’t really care enough to wait for a response. Instead, he just grinned as his father came into sight.

Once the boy was nudged, he released a soft yelp before he hopped to the side. His tail swished a bit since he was mildly bothered by being moved away. After a moment, the boy just turned to move onto the couch.

“No, he does like you.. He’s told me that much. He says he pretends that he doesn’t like you to get under your skin or something… And… I don’t know. I just figured that I should tell you,” Dimitri mumbled out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto stepped into the house, initially looking around. He couldn’t see either Milena or Orpheus playing around nearby, and raised his ears high over his head, flicking them slightly, using them like radars in an attempt to try and sense them out. He stepped through the house, making his way out to the backyard where he heard sounds of children playing.

*”Hey Orphy,”* He telepathically called out to him. *”Where are you hiding?”* He was stopped in his tracks when he felt a rough hug around his legs. He looked down and grinned when he discovered Milena had grabbed him and was hugging so hard that she may very well have not let go.

“Edgeworth likes me, yeah. He just has a hard time of showing that to anyone because of how his father died. He’s always been a closed book.” Phoenix frowned. “Did you want to call him a cab, or should I send one there?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus had been inside, napping when his father called for him. At first, only his ears twitched in response. However, after a few moments, he began to stir before he slowly sat up to rub his eyes.

“Huhh…” The boy blinked and looked around, confused over the fact that he thought he heard his father calling for him.

Dimitri paused for several seconds, not even sure of himself. At length, the boy hummed before he spoke out, “No, I suppose you shouldn’t be bothered with that sort of stuff… I’ll leave you be.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto managed to work his way out of Milena’s grip, then walked into the room where Orpheus was napping, crouching down in front of him. “Hey.” He grinned and poked his shoulder. “You’re awake? I’m back, you know… want to go home?”

Phoenix sighed audibly. “Alright,” He said, “See ya.” Then he hung up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus was busy rubbing the sleep out of his eyes when his father came into his room. At first, he just stared up at the elf, not certain to believe his eyes. However, as his mind started to wake up, he realized that he was indeed looking at his father, so he leaped in to hug onto him.

“Daddy! Yes, wanna go home!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grinned when Orpheus reached out to hug him. He picked him up and set him on his shoulder, chuckling in amusement. “Hey it’s OK,” He said with calmness in his voice. “Did you have fun here at least?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It ok… They really boring here. Eat bad food too. Really, really bad food. Thousan’ time bad food,” the boy proclaimed as he gripped onto his father’s shoulders. “They no know how to have fun either. All fighting, fighting, fighting. Boring.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed. “Well, at least they took care of you.” He sniffed his arm to make sure. “Yep. Somebody bothered to give you a bath today.” He carried the youngster out of the room, reaching down to take Milena’s hand in his.

“Thanks for taking care of my offspring.” He grinned. “See ya.” He stepped outside to where the Nether Drake was waiting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had been walking back into the house from her stroll in the backyard when Kalysto walked past her to leave. Momentarily raising an eyebrow, the woman soon shrugged before she moved in on Sephiroth’s location. Without preamble, she forced herself on him before she kissed him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth had moved off to the kitchen when Kalysto had come inside. He didn’t directly want to interact with the elf and was looking for something to eat. When Jenna moved in on him, he was initially confused, then amused when she forced her affections on him.

*”Well. Aren’t we getting pushy today.”* He smirked.

Kalysto lifted Milena up onto the Nether Drake’s back, popping Orpheus in front of him as he mounted the creature. “Hold on tight.” He instructed as the creature slowly took off into the air.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmm… Only because you are worth not waiting for,” Jenna complimented before she leaned in to lick the side of Sephiroth’s neck. Soon after, she glanced at the items in his hand. “Heh, eating again. I swear, you’re always eating.”

After making this statement, she backed off to give Sephiroth room to move. Thus, she sat down on the edge of the kitchen counter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I have this addiction you see,” He frowned as he looked back at her. “If I don’t eat, I will eventually starve.” He found some cereal in the cupboard and began to cut up fruit to go with it, making himself a bowl. He carried it to the table in the room and sat down, beginning to munch on it.

“I don’t know how much food I need to eat every day,” He grunted. “But it is a lot.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a faint scoff at Sephiroth’s words before she broke out into a genuine chuckle. Grinning at him, she held out her right index finger to wag it at him.

“Now, now. That sort of argument doesn’t work here. You see, I know that you’re immortal. Thus, starving is a non-issue. I just think you love to eat anyway. It’s amazing that we ever have food in stock with the way you and Zach eat…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“We have a house-maid who does our shopping now.” He looked at the box of cereal he was munching the contents of currently. “This isn’t even a brand I would buy. But it is palatable nonetheless.” He took another mouthful of food and munched on it.

*”Being Immortal doesn’t mean anything – I am still going to eat.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Why must you always be so very serious?” Jenna quipped. “It takes the fun out of so much.”

Sticking out her tongue at Sephiroth, she stood up again to walk over to him. After circling him for a moment, she reached in to pinch his buttox. “And see, I’m right. You just like to eat. You don’t even like the food that you’re eating.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just continued to munch on the cereal, watching Jenna occaisonally. A small amused grin curled at the edges of his mouth, for he was amused by the fact of her comment.

“Perhaps I just like to do this because I know it bugs you…” He said, wincing as she pinched his butt. “What was that for?” He glanced down at his cereal and continued eating. “I do like it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Why do you think I did it, Seph?” Jenna teased into his ear. “You have such a firm muscle structure there. It just begs to be touched.”

Chuckling at him, she leaned in to lick the side of his neck before she rubbed her cheek against it.

“Hm… And I suppose as long as you enjoy your food, you should indulge yourself in it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Think of it this way,” Sephiroth mused, “The more I eat, the less I get hungry. The less I get hungry, the more time I have to do other things.” He raised his head slightly. “I suppose you are going to call me a nice specimen of a male now? You certainly seem to be enjoying examining something there.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Heh, now you’re confusing me with your father, Seph. I should punish you for that,” Jenna teased to him before she backed away. “Anyway, what can I say? You’re handsome, even when about ten years younger in appearance than when we officially met.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Be careful what you say,” Sephiroth said as he moved to his feet. “Somebody might overhear what you say and accuse you of being a pedophile.” He was grinning now. “Jenna, Sephiroth’s husband and mate, prefers younger boys? Yes, that’s another topic for the tabloids…”

He shook his head and sighed.

Kalysto flew his offspring home, landing down outside of the house a few moments later. He carefully placed Orpheus onto the ground and then Milena shortly afterwards, sending his Nether Drake back into sub-space.

“We’re home now.” He grinned.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.