Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Actually, to be honest with you…” Phoenix rubbed the back of his head, “I’ve done some reading. Depending on what sources you read… hundreds of years ago, dragons and humans got along until humans began growing in number. Once they wanted more land than was theirs, conflict broke out.”

“Soon enough hostile dragons were being slain in the name of whatever the knights pledged fealty to, and then soon enough there were so few dragons that they had to go into hiding just to survive. Then over time, they became myth as did magic spells and so on…”

“Magic.” Edgeworth’s tone was flat and irritated. “Right.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri frowned at Edgeworth’s words before he quickly shook his head, “Magic exists. You’ve seen my mother use magic, Miles. Why do you continue to deny it when it’s been flaunted around?”

Dimitri then shook his head at Phoenix. “That still doesn’t excuse them for being predatory like that. They have no right just killing people.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“To be honest with you, humans had no right to just kill them off because they didn’t like them. They’re as bad as each other.” Phoenix was waving a finger at Dimitri as he spoke. “Now we’re left behind to pick up the pieces and clear the mess. You should talk to Seferia more. She’s cold and serious like Mia, but I know she means well with this one.”

“I’d rather not acknowledge the fact that some mystic power exists. It’s already a headache.” Edgeworth replied with a shake of his head. “I’d rather deny its existance because the whole concept and idea is unbelievable.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri frowned at Edgeworth before he slowly shook his head. “I can talk to you by just thinking about you and transmitting my thoughts to your mind. I also have wings and “kitty eyes”, as some people like calling them… Are those things unbelievable?”

Dimtri then scowled at Phoenix. “Yea, but that was centuries ago! Also, mother told me that one Dragon that she killed and put up on display orchestrated some of that. So, they have no right killing humans now…”

Dimitri then bit his bottom lip, “Anyway, Seferia’s eaten humans. Mother’s told me of the executions she and her kin do.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix shook his head. “We could debate this for hours but it’s not doing anything is it?” He moved to his feet and peered out the window, wanting the pizza delivery van to arrive. “Gather your evidence and make a proper trial out of it. Because that’s what’s happening anyway.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri confidently stated in response to Phoenix’s suggestions, “I’m certain that Miles has gathered up pleanty of evidence. Though… What charges are you going for, Miles? They’re already prisoners and all..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Destruction of public property. Threatening the inhabitants of the island and the colony in general. Blatant disregard of the special-people protection act. Resisting arrest. Injuring guards while in captivity. The list goes on.” Edgeworth shook his head. “Do you need more?”

There was a knock on the door. Phoenix sprang to his feet. “Pizza’s here!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, I suppose, but what sentence are you looking for? Like I said, they’re already captives and aren’t about to go free any time soon. What more can we hope for?”

The boy then looked up as he heard the knocking. A small grin appeared on his lips as he heard that the pizza had arrived. However, he stayed put because he didn’t feel up to moving about at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I want to give them some kind of sentence to make them think what they have done, however, I do not know what. They need to be brought to justice and that needs to be understood by them. They can’t mess with us just because they think they can.” Edgeworth shook his head.

Phoenix received the pizzas, paying for them. Then he shut the door and laid the three boxes on the coffee table. “Dig in!” He grinned. “We got Chicken barbaque, Pepperoni, and Beef and Bacon.” He pointed to the boxes and flipped one open, grabbing a slice to munch on right away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri happily grinned as the pizzas were laid out before he leaned in to grab a few slices. He was no stranger to eating pizza, since he father’s cooking was beyond horrible in his opinion. So, eating the food offered no issue for him.

When he was done, he left for the guest bedroom that had been set up for him before. He was tired and didn’t want to go home at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix watched television and then looked up, his eyes following Dimitri as he retired to his room. “Why is he staying here? He’s got his own house to go to, right?” He glanced off to the bedroom, looking unhappy when he noticed that Dimitri was occupying the guest bedroom.

“He’s fine to stay there. You have a home to go to also. You should go home sooner or later.” Edgeworth suggested.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri changed into a set of night clothes that he kept around this house before he moved to snuggle into the bed. He really loved how comfortable the beds at Edgeworth’s place were.

On the following morning, Dimitri was feeling much better. He had basically completely recovered from his poisoning. Sadly, he also really needed to use the restroom when he woke up.

Meanwhile, Seferia had occuppied herself in the office space assigned to the defence attorney staff. She showed no signs of boredom as she flipped through various files that she had prepared for the upcoming trial. In addition, she had been there the entire time as the ShinRa staff had detoxed the place after the Anthrax attack. She cared not that the building was supposed to be evacuated at that time, for those matters didn’t affect her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix went home for the day shortly afterwards, taking some of the pizza with him. The next morning, the ShinRa Building was declared safe again so he went in. He was surprised to find Seferia in the office and already working.

“Uhh… you’re here early today…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia tilted her head to look up at Phoenix once the man spoke to her. Her eyes momentarily narrowed by just a hair before she lowered her head to resume her reading.

“Of course I am, human. I do not require sleep on levels such as your underdeveloped species. Now, leave me be.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix shrugged. “Edgeworth intends to prosecute our dragons for destruction of property. How on earth do you plan to get them out of that? Are they even guilty of it?” He frowned in thought. “We can’t look at this from the revenge perspective. If they actually did it, I don’t want to defend a guilty client…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Then it is a good thing that you and your department have nothing to do with the case. Now, be gone, pest. You annoy me,” Seferia responded. “I care not what advice you may have. You will not be of any assistance to me. Nor have you given me any details that I do not already know.’

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix shrugged and nodded his head. “Alright but I can’t really be gone because you’re in our office, you know?” He pointed to her desk, then his own. “Or did you forget already? Mia let you come in here.”

He looked at the clock. “She should be in soon, too.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Then stay to your desk and do not speak. Otherwise, I will be forced to ensure that you do exactly that.”

Seferia set her files down as she began the compile them, for she knew that the trial would start soon enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix looked quite frustrated at being told what to do, and shrugged as he went back to work. He was incredibly dissapointed with the day’s proceedings so far and his boss wasn’t even in yet. He made a grumpy sigh and went on with other work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia didn’t care much about Phoenix’s mood, so she point-blank ignored him. Instead, she gathered up all her paperwork before she moved out, for she intended to be well on time for the farce of a trial that was about to occur.

Meanwhile, Desiree was more than glad that her flight home was nearly over. She hated being cramped up in it for so long and longed to be home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto had slept most of the way through the flight. Because he did not want to sit through hours and hours of boringness and nothing, he had consumed a lot of wine shortly after take-off. It had lulled him into a state of sleepiness and now he was properly asleep, his head resting against the window beside him.

Phoenix waved meekly as Seferia went out the door. “Bye…”

Meanwhile, Edgeworth was already setup in court, and sat in the Prosecuting Lounge, awaiting the beginning of the trial. He sat, organizing evidence and papers on the bench beside him, bored. He couldn’t wait for this to begin.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned as the plane began it’s landing procedures, having noticed the activity earlier on. So, she leaned in to gently shake Kalysto.

“Hey, wake up. We’re almost home.”

Seferia calmly strode into the court area, not even taking any time to rest up or anything else. She needed nothing to prepare herself, aside from the paperwork that she had already gathered. So, she just set herself up without even saying a word.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto groaned as he was shaken. He flicked his ears slightly and blinked, waking up. He stared at Desiree for a moment, then glanced out the window. “Mmm… why did you wake me..? I wanted to sleep more…” He made a tired yawn and shook his head. “How long until we land?” He nudged her and rose to his feet, wanting to get by.

Edgeworth awaited the time until he could be let into the courtroom. He tidied his papers, nodding. “Come.” He said to Dimitri before stepping inside, waving him over. “Carry my folders in. I am going to need everything I can get against this Defense, no doubt.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree rolled her eyes at Kalysto’s complaints before she leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose. “Settle down already. We’re going to be at the gate in ten minutes. So, wake up so you can walk to the baggage claim.”

Dimitri scrambled to gather up everything that Edgeworth needed for the trial today. He then moved to Edgeworth’s side before he quickly nodded.

“Yea, I suppose. I doubt Seferia does much in human court houses though. But that’s just a guess..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto whined slightly and nudged Desiree again, persisting with the wanting to get past her. He made a pathetic sound and gave her a look of unhappiness, before rubbing the back of his head, looking embarrassed. *”Please just let me get past. I drank too much wine and… you get the idea.”*

Edgeworth stepped into court, heading for his bench with a stoic expresion on his face. He wasn’t about to be intimidated by anyone. He sat down and lay his folder down beside him, waiting.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.