Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach headed down the hallway, approaching Jenna and Sephiroth. He waved at them, then stepped over to talk. “I’ve just been in there,” He pointed down the hallway again to Dimitri’s room, “He’s going to be fine.”

“You can go see him if you want. Just don’t open any windows.” With that, he slipped off down the corridor again.

Sephiroth raised his brows at Jenna, then shrugged and moved ahead to the room. He opened the door, quietly slipping inside. Once in there, he stood near the bed, not really wanting to disturb the youth in his recovery.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri groaned and squinted in the direction of the footsteps that Sephiroth emitted as he entered the room. Still, he felt rather horrible and out of it, so he didn’t really register who was there. Instead, he just stared in Sephiroth’s general direction in a glazed sort of manner.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stood there and glanced down at Dimitri, though didn’t really know what to say. He took a seat nearby and stared at a spot on the wall, sighing. Above all, he was relieved to see that Dimitri was going to be alright, but he did not entirely know how to express it.

“Just close your eyes and sleep for a while if you want to.” He suggested.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri mumbled a few moments after Sephiroth spoke out, “Father..? You’re here.”

He then groaned and closed his eyes. “I want to be home… I don’t like this.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You have not been home during the last few days.” He said, calm. While not the best of things to say, he didn’t intend for it to be harsh. “I doubt a few more hours here is going to make much of a difference.” He sighed and folded his arms, looking stern and unhappy, not knowing what else to say for now.

Zach came back into the room carrying a plastic pitcher of ice water and a cup. “Here you go.” He set them down on the tray table nearby and began to check the IV lines again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri mumbled in response to Sephiroth’s statement, “No, been staying with Miles.. He has really big beds at his place…”

He then cracked his eyes open as he heard the water being delivered. After a few moments, he reached out in an attempt to grab some, for he was rather thirsty.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach filled a glass and handed it to him, frowning. “As soon as you can sit up, please do. The faster your metabolism gets rid of the poison, the faster you can go home.” He placed the cup in his hands, grinning. “Start drinking.”

Sephiroth rose to his feet and left the room in search of Jenna. *”Where are you? Why are you not in here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna lifted her head up as she heard Sephiroth speak to her. She had remained just outside of the room, hovering around but not going in.

In response to the inquiry, the sorceress shook her head before she replied, “I felt that it was best to give you a few moments of alone time with him. Male bonding and the like. It was not like I was far away, Seph.”

With that said, she peaked into the room, noticing that Dimitri was drinking some of the water that Zach had brought to him.

“He appears to be very tired.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised a brow. “Male bonding… of course…” He shook his head. “There was about as much bonding there as oil and water.” The male made a quiet tired sigh, for he was fed up already. “This is hardly the place to do anything remotely like that.”

Zach chuckled at Jenna’s comment. “Yeah, wait a few hours when the medicine metabolizes the poison out of his system. He’ll be good again once more.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snorted at Sephiroth’s line of logic, mostly because she couldn’t refute it no matter how she tried. So, instead she just moved to lean against Sephiroth’s side.

Meanwhile, Dimitri finished drinking from the glass before he leaned back on the bed again. Soon enough, he closed his eyes, for he wanted to go back to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach stepped back, nodding in approval at Dimitri’s rate of recovery. He seemed pleased with how the young adult was progressing and so left the room to get another pitcher of ice water. Over the course of the next five hours or so, he would keep doing such until he was satisfied that Dimitri had completely flushed and detoxed the poisons from his bloodstream.

Sephiroth left the hospital to return to his house when he was sure everything was fine. He didn’t feel entirely comfortable with staying around, especially once Edgeworth had returned to the room.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had left herself not long after Sephiroth had left. For one, she really wanted to blow something up. So, she moved to her backyard before she began to practice her more dangerous and explosive spells.

Not long after Edgeworth returned to the hospital, Dimitri woke up again, feeling groggy and thirsty. So, after some groping, he found a glass of water before he began to gulp it down. Even though he felt exhausted from all that his body had gone through, he was feeling much better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sat in the chair nearby and just stayed there, not saying much of anything. Now that Dimitri was going to be OK, he had returned to his state of perpetual introvertion. He kept his arms folded and stared at the linoleum patterns on the floor.

“I am glad that you are feeling better.” He stated simply after another few moments.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri blinked as he heard Edgeworth speak. He hadn’t really noticed that there was anyone else in the room. However, once he figured out that Edgeworth was there, he grinned and nodded.

“Yea, I’m glad too… Though I don’t really remember much after opening the door for Phoenix,” Dimitri sheepishly stated. “Have you been here the entire time, Miles?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I have been around.” Edgeworth shrugged hopelessly. “I went outside and called the house to make sure nothing happened there.” He shifted about in the chair. “Wright is at the house right now, he is taking care of it while we are here.”

“Drink more ice-water.” He stated. “Then you can leave.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri nodded before he reached in to grab some more water so that he could drink it. To be honest, he was terribly thirsty, so he had no issues with the thought of drinking a lot of water in order to get out of here.

Once he finished the glass, he glanced at Edgeworth again before he muttered, “Thank you for being around. I really appreciate it, Miles.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth nodded at him. “There is not very much else to do. I was in the new office and then investigating the docks. Then Wright appeared at the house and called me about you. That is all that has happened today.”

“Drink more water.” He pointed at the flask. “Do I need to get more for you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri quickly shook his head at Edgeworth’s question, he doubted that he could handle drinking the entire pitcher that was given to him. Anyway, he knew from some of his father’s teachings that drinking too much water too quickly was bad for one’s system. So, instead he just drank his fill before he leaned back onto the bed again.

“I get to leave soon, right?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yes,” came Edgeworth’s reply with a nod of his head. “As soon as they are satisfied with your progress, I imagine they will release your discharge papers.” He peered out the window, glancing off into the distance. It was already getting into the evening hours and the sun was halfway setting through the sky.

“I didnt’ expect to be back here so soon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I didn’t want to be back here at all,” Dimitri released a soft whining noise. His voice was cracking a bit, but that was mostly due to the fact that he was just starting off puberty. However, being parched didn’t help too much.

“So… umm.. Did you get any good leads in your investigation,” Dimitri haphazardly tried to direct the conversation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth shook his head. “We didn’t get very much. The investigation will continue on for many weeks I imagine.” He made a tired sighing sound. “It’s getting late. I think I will depart and pick up dinner shortly. I do not know when they will release you so I do not know whether to buy anything for you or not.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri whimpered at the thought of being left alone in the hospital room. Shaking his head, he sat up and gave Edgeworth a pleading look.

“Please… See if I can go. I don’t want to be here alone. I hate it here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Miles released another tired sigh and slowly nodded in understanding. “Very well,” he said as he slid out of his seat, moving out the doorway to make the inquiry on behalf of his protege.

Within the next few moments, Zach wandered back into the room, standing over his brother, carrying several pieces of equipment with him. “So you want to go home, huh?” He grinned, moving forward to check his eyes. “Your metabolism must be working faster than anyone I know, I swear.”

The silver haired Sephiroth clone removed Dimitri’s IV needle and took a blood sample, stepping out again. “This will take five minutes to process. I’ll tell you the results soon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri lowered his head as Zach pointed out that he was different from normal people. He hated having that pointed out since he had been teased on quite often by normal humans just for having wings. In addition, the boy looked away as Zach took the blood sample, for he honestly didn’t want to see the needle at all.

As for Dimitri’s blood, it would show that must of the antibiotics had been flushed out of his system. So, the boy only needed a bit more to fully have them out of his system. Most likely, the levels were perfectly safe to be dealt with outside of the hospital.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Within the next ten minutes, Zach was back in the room with paper printouts from the machine that had processed the blood sample. He dropped them onto the bed, showing them to Dimitri directly, even though he probably wouldn’t have understood most of the readout levels on it.

“You can go home if you want now.” He smirked. “You can do the rest of the recovery at home. Drink plenty of water and go to sleep early. And for the love of all that is holy, throw out those damn pills that the other doctor prescribed for you.”

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.