Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

~I honestly do not know, Seph. His lover just got a call while we were trying to figure out who sent the anthrax to start with. I’m at the hospital now though. So, I should hopefully find something soon.~

Jenna stormed up to the main desk before she growled out, “Where is my son?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The person behind the counter waved at Jenna, trying to calm her down. “Your son could be anywhere. We need to check our records… what was your son’s name?”

“Dimitri,” Edgeworth answered for Jenna before she could. “Just… ‘Dimitri’.” He eyed off Jenna again, frowning. “Come to think of it, I do not think he has a last-name.”

*”Do I need to get down there and beat somebody up?”* Sephiroth grumbled as he finished his preparations.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grit her teeth before she spat out at the woman, “How can you not know who I-“

However, she stopped as she heard Edgeworth interject. So, she simply crossed her arms and snorted in agitation, for she felt that everyone on this island should know who she and her children were.

~I don’t believe anyone beat him, so I doubt that much is necessary. This stupid woman didn’t know who I was though… Annoying.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sighed and shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. His name is Dimitri and we would like to see him. Please.” He folded his arms for he was very impatient and grumpy. He banged his hands down on the counter shortly afterwards. “Now.”

The assistant flinched slightly and waved off to the side. “He’s in room 212 right now…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had become quite agitated and annoyed at the wait by the time that Edgeworth slammed his hand against the counter. In fact, she had already started her nervous tick of clanking her claws together. However, once she heard the room number, she stormed off toward the elevators, not even waiting to see if Edgeworth was going to follow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach would have already in the room and examining Dimitri by the time Jenna arrived. He gave her a gentle wave and continued with his examination, patting Dimitri’s arm after he was done.

“Something is making him sick. I don;t know what exactly, but… I’m going to run a blood test in a few minutes.” He pinched Dimitri’s arm. “He has slow laboured breathing. His heart is also beating quicker than normal. Keep an eye on him while I run this.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna’s scowl deepened as she heard that Zach didn’t know exactly what was wrong with her son. So, she just moved to lean against a nearby wall before she glared at a spot on the opposite wall. As she glared, she once again began to clank her claws together, for she wished that she could kill someone for harming her offspring.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach took the blood sample as needed and slipped out of the room, leaving Jenna with her son. Edgeworth stepped into the room soon afterwards, looking very discontent with the situation. He shook his head and sighed, glancing off towards the window.

“So it would seem that we are back here… again.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head to look over at Edgeworth before she snorted and looked at the ground. “Yes, that would be a valid observation. However, I did not think that my children would ever be here out of sickness. Seph and I are next to immune to illnesses…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“That is unheard of.” Edgeworth immediately replied with a shake of his head. “Everybody has defense systems but they can be susceptible to illness should it befall them. There is no such thing as being invincible.”

He moved to stand at the window, just staring off into the distance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glared at Edgeworth before she stated in a very point-blank manner, “Seph and I are not human, boy. Neither is my son or any of my other children. We may look in parts human, but we are genetically different from you.”

Snorting, she shook her head before she glared at a wall to the side. “Dragons have extremely high immune systems. And Jenova cells don’t like any other cells being around.. So, there you have it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth huffed. “That still doesn’t make you a hundred percent immune and totally invincible. I do not care how much you want to brag about your genetics and how amazingly advanced they are.” He snorted. “A dragon died under the care of the ShinRa.”

He sighed. “Stop focussing on what makes you so good. It doesn’t matter does it?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna simply grit her teeth in response, for she disliked speaking of any weakness. Instead, she continued to glare at the wall opposite of her.

After some time of waiting, she grumbled out, “Once you find the person who is responsible for the letter, I am going to slowly kill them. They will scream for mercy and death for days…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What do you mean ‘me’? You seemed very confident on your own exploring and coming up with ideas. I made suggestions and you did other things.” He seemed more than annoyed. “But that doesn’t matter. We need to find out what is wrong with Dimitri right now.”

He glanced off to the doorway, waiting for Zach to return.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Scowling at Edgeworth’s words, Jenna snorted once more before she grumbled. “Your ways take a long time, that’s all…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“No investigation method is going to give instant results, as much as you would like it to. And these things cannot be rushed. I could have collected a decent amount of data if I had only the time.”

Just then, Zach came back into the room. He clipped Dimitri’s results onto the clipboard at the edge of the bed, frowning to himself a the results written there.

“Dimitri would probably appreciate it if both of you get out of here.” He clipped an IV bag up to a stand on the wall before unravelling the line, inserting the needled-end into Dimitri’s arm. He opened the door and pointed to the exit, raising his brows at the two visitors.

“I’m not going to lie to you. The shit that the doctor prescribed for him would have killed him in another day or two. He needs to be flushed until he wakes up. Then he’s not going to like what comes next.” He narrowed his eyes. “Oh, and lawyer. Before you consider suing this place, not like you would get any money. It’s broke.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned in thought before she narrowed her eyes at Zach, “Weren’t you the doctor that was attending to his needs? I was more than certain that I heard Seph mention you when he was describing Dimitri’s situation to me.”

She then scowled as she noticed that she was being told to get out. Growling in defiance, she snorted before she moved out of the room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach shook his head. “The big guy prescribed it. I’m just the underling here. I don’t even have a proper medical degree, mom.”

With that, the silver haired Sephiroth clone set up the rest of his detoxification chemical IV kit, all the while watching Jenna leave. He glared at Edgeworth until he left also, then set everything in place, pulling up a chair so he could sit by and closely monitor Dimitri’s reaction. He just hoped that he had accurately judged Dimitri’s ability to metabolise the anti-poisons he was using.

Edgeworth stood in the hallway when the door was shut on him. “Is he going to die.” He was visibly stressed. “The mere fact that that doctor would shove you, his own mother out of the room, is cause for concern…” He quickly strode off down the hallway, intending to step out of the building altogether.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grit her teeth anew at Edgeworth’s line of questioning. Even though she wasn’t angry at Edgeworth for his concern, the though of her son’s death unsettled her.

So, after a few moments, she snorted before she shook her head, “He better not… “

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth left the building to ring up Phoenix, solely for the fact he would have somebody to grumble and yell at for a while.

Meanwhile, Zach continued to work on Dimitri, finally adding enough of the detoxification subtances to bring him into a more concious state, or at least he hoped so. He stood nearby and waited for things to take effect,

Seferia
    Keymaster

Meanwhile, Jenna waited outside of the hospital room, occasionally looking from side to side because Sephiroth had told her that he was coming. Over time, she became more and more agitated over the situation.

Dimitri released a faint groan as he began to rouse. However, he still felt rather beaten up and dead. So, he didn’t really want to wake up at all. However, after a while, his eyes fluttered open.

“Uhh…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach grinned as Dimitri roused into a more awake state. He stood over him, shining a light into his eyes to see if they would react. “Ahh. Welcome back to the world of the living.” He took a seat in a chair nearby and just waited for Dimitri to recover further.

“Something poisoned you. Another day of it and you’d be dead. The fact that you’re even awake after the treatement I gave basically means you’ve suffered poisoning due to the antibiotics you were given. You’re never allowed to take them again.”

Sephiroth had arrived at the hospital by now, but rather than seeking out Dimitri, he went for Jenna’s life-energy. He figured she would know the situation better and so when he saw her in the hallway, he made a grunt at her as if it would be all that was needed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri groaned once more as his wings twitched, for he wanted to curl them around his head in order to completely block out the light. However, he wasn’t feeling up to moving around in that manner at all. So, instead, he tilted his head away.

“Poisoned..?”

Meanwhile, Jenna tilted her head up as she heard Sephiroth’s grunt. Snorting with barely restrained anger, she looked away from him before she growled out, “Dimitri was poisoned by the medicine that they gave him.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach frowned at Dimitri’s discomfort and moved to the windows, drawing the curtains shut. “Yep, poisoning.” He stated as he moved about the room. He walked over to the wall light-switch and turned off the brightest lights in the room, leaving on only a couple so he could still work.

“When you’re more awake, you get to drink more water than you ever drank before in your life.” He took a step toward the door. “The IV medicine metabolizes the poison into a harmless substance which is removed from the bloodstream via the kidneys. Once it’s all clear, you get to go home again.” He opened the door. “Let me go get you a jug and a cup. Do you want water with ice in it?”

Sephiroth snorted in disgust. “Ignorance! They had better fix it…” He snarled.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Drink more water…?” Dimitri parroted, though he wasn’t really felling active enough to really catch a clear drift on what his brother was telling him. After a moment, he squinted over at the IV bag that was connected to him before he groaned again and closed his eyes.

“No ice is fine..”

Jenna nodded in agreement to Sephiroth’s statement. She then lowered her head before she snorted, “Zach said that they are detoxing him right now. So, hopefully he’ll recover without any damage. It was still pure stupidity on their part! Dimitri doesn’t even look more or less fully human like you, Seres, Desiree, or myself.”

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.