Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth stepped forwards, glancing at the tattooed male. He moved past Jenna and stood ahead of her, eyeing off the male in an attempt to get his attention.

“You there,” He began. “I am investigating something rather important and I was wondering if I might be able to borrow some of your time. I apologize if the detectives have already been down here and questioned you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The man stopped as he heard Edgeworth’s voice. Grunting in frustration, he turned to face the lawyer before he eyed him off. His eyes were concealed behind dark glasses; however, his sneer clearly showed that he was not impressed. Thus, after a moment of reflection, he reached into his pocket to pull out a cigarette.

“What do you want?” The man’s deep voice was heavily accented, making it a bit hard to make out what he was saying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth raised his head slightly and gave the other a slight condescending sneer, then lowered his head again. Even though the thick accent made it hard to work out what he was saying, he would have to deal with it.

“Yesterday there was an attack on the ShinRa Building, if you haven’t heard.” He spoke slowly and clearly so he was properly understood. “I am curious to know if you would know of anybody who would be interested in doing such. If not… we have a feeling that the illegal articles were imported through this dock. Do you have any ideas at all?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The man took in a deep breath before he blew out a large puff of smoke into Edgeworth’s face. He didn’t feel much respect for this man. He had dealt with many investigators before in his life, and this man would be no different.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I run an honest business here. And I have nothing against the ShinRa people. They let me make money here, so why should I be interested in doing anythin-“

His brow then furrowed as he heard a loud crash, for Jenna had picked that moment to grab a jar and smash it against the ground.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth tensed as he heard the smashing sound. He jerked his head back to the source of the sound and raised his brows. When he saw white powder spill all over the ground, he glared back at the man, folding his arms.

“Do you want to talk about this now?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The man continued to sneer in Jenna’s direction. However, when the sorceress just yawned and bumped another jar off the shelf, the man grit his teeth before he looked at Edgeworth again.

“Tell your broad to stop that. Ok, fine. Some brown spikey-haired brat was in here earlier asking about buying stuff. However, I don’t deal with that stuff,” the man growled out. He was clearly agitated over the loss of his profits.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Spikey haired brat…?” He narrowed his eyes. “You’re sure it was as you have described?” He took a notepad out of his pocket and began to scribble the words down. “So you don’t deal in it? You’re only paid to import it?”

He shook his head. “So you have a higher up that deals it and sells it around?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

The man sneered once more before he blew another large puff of spoke right into Edgeworth’s face.

“Of course I know what I saw. The young man’s hair was spikes all over the place. Children these days, don’t know how to keep their hair kept,” the man reiterated. However, he soon shot Edgeworth another glare. “No, I don’t deal with the sort of items the punk wanted. I am in the business of making people happy. That’s it.”

Jenna grabbed another jar of dragon’s bane, though she doubted that Edgeworth would recognize the substance at all. After looking over it for a moment, she glared at the tattooed man before she grunted at Edgeworth. “He’s telling the truth.”

Meanwhile, Dimitri groaned in pain as he was woken up from his light nap. Shivering, he tried to curl up even more on the couch. He wanted to continue sleeping, but he just couldn’t sleep with the way that he was feeling.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Spikey haired male… young.” He scratched it down, his frown growing stronger. “Was it a human, or otherwise? Could you tell what species he was?” He clicked the end of his pen over and over in succession as he thought.

As much as Dimitri wanted rest, he wouldn’t get it right now. There was a loud banging knock at the front door.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, the youth was definitely a human. There was nothing special about him. A ranting loud one too… Probably the son of a damnable hippy from America. They always are a loud bunch,” the man continued as he glared at Jenna, who was fiddling with the jar in a threatening manner.

“Now, I have told you all I know. Get out of here.”

Dimitri loudly groaned as he heard the knocking. After several bangs, the boy slowly dragged himself off of the could and toward the door. He didn’t even feel well enough to lift his wings properly, so the length of his wings dragged behind him.

As Dimitri opened the door, he squinted in pain due to the light. The visitor would be able to clearly see that the boy was exceedingly pale and his eyes were bloodshot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sighed as he snapped his notebook shut. He knew he wasn’t going to get any more out of the man today, and as much as he wanted more information, he wasn’t going to get it here. He shook his head and stepped out of the area.

“Where to now?” He hissed.

Phoenix glanced down at Dimitri when he had answered the door. He was dressed in slobby casual clothes and looked confused. “Huh?” He frowned. “What happened to you? You’re not getting the sickness thing, are you?” He glanced in the doorway. “Is Edgeworth around? I gotta talk to him.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri frowned at Phoenix, more annoyed that he had to get up for the man than anything else. He then shrugged before he mumbled out, “I don’t know… I don’t think he’s-“

Before Dimitri could finish his sentence though, he began to feel very dizzy and his vision darkened. Thus, the boy passed out in front of Phoenix.

Jenna snorted before she set the jar back down on the rack. Soon after, she followed after Edgeworth.

“Well… We now know that it was a human male of young disposition with spiky brown hair.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix went into a panic. He shoved into the doorway and crouched over Dimitri, initially checking to see if he was dead. Then he looked around him, searching for help. When he didn’t see anybody, he took his cell phone out of his pocket to dial the emergency services number.

Edgeworth frowned. “That actually doesn’t tell us very much at all,” He shook his head. “We need to check dock surveilence cameras. Anything from the last five days…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grumbled before she nodded in agreement. “Yes, it would seem that we need more information.. And I would dare say that gaining those tapes would require talking to that woman again… Hrmph.”

Meanwhile, Dimitri was alive, but unresponsive. He had completely blacked out and showing no signs of waking up any time soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix shook Dimitri a second time, having no clue how to revive him. He looked to the doorway, getting antsy as he waited for the emergency services vehicle to come.

“Didn’t you knock her out?” Edgeworth frowned. “If she hasn’t woken up again, you could access it… possibly…” He glanced off to the doorway. “We should move quickly. I do not want you to knock her out a second time.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a grunt at Edgeworth’s thoughts. For the most part, she didn’t care how many times that woman would be knocked out. In her opinion, the old woman deserved each moment of it. Still, she knew that Seph would be angry at her if she allowed her lack of morals to leak through. So, she just moved toward the security shack.

However, as she reached the shack, she stopped ant tilted her head, for a few emergency vehicles had passed by the street. However, it was clear that the vehicles were not headed toward the docks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth shrugged and followed Jenna along, glad to get out of the ship. He briskly walked back to the shack, eyeing off the Oldbag lady. He was relieved to see that she was still very much knocked out cold.

“Go take what you need…”

Phoenix stood there, relieved when the emergency vehicle came. He stepped aside when Dimitri was picked up and taken away, then he stood in the door, not really sure what to do now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna shrugged to herself, only mildly curious as to what sort of emergency cold possibly be occurring. She then moved into the security shack so that she could browse through the tapes. She helped herself to the last few days worth of tapes before she moved over to Edgeworth and handed them over to him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Phoenix hopelessly looked around. He didn’t have keys to the house and he didn’t know how to lock up. He took his cell phone out once more and dialled Edgeworth’s number, mostly so he could tell him of the news, and so he could lock up the house again to secure it.

When Edgeworth’s cell began to ring, he opened his phone an answered. His expression changed from boredom to horror and he hung up almost immediately. “I need to go – my protégé is in the hospital. Again…” He made a tired sighing sound and briskly began to walk off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna froze as she heard Edgeworth’s words. Scowling, she narrowed her eyes in undirected anger before she quickly moved to follow after Edgeworth. As she neared him, she grabbed onto his arm so that she could direct him to her car.

“Come, we’ll leave now.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth allowed himself to be dragged along this time, as Jenna was going in the same direction he had intended to. Once he had reached the car again, he climbed inside and dialled Phoenix’s cell phone.

“You. Stay put. There.” He directed the other, then hung up again. “You,” He pointed to Jenna, “Step on it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had already started the car by the time that Edgeworth said the word “you” to her. So, she gave him only a very brief glare before she put the car into gear and rocketed out of the parking spot. She cared not for what little traffic laws there were, but she kept her driving safe enough to save the two of them from experiencing any accidents or injuries.

As they reached Edgeworth’s house, Jenna skidded the car to a stop.

“I assume that you need to pick something up from here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth glanced at the house, then back at Jenna, shrugging. “If anything,” he stated as he moved out of the car, “I need to give Wright my house-keys so he can stay there in my absence.” He slipped off down the pathway to his house, handing the keys to Phoenix before making his way back again.

He re-buckled his safety-belt, nodding. “Done.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna only gave Edgeworth a curt nod, also only waiting long enough for him to close the door before she stepped her foot on the throttle once more. Within a few minutes, she skidded in front of the hospital before she basically jumped out of the car to head inside the facility.

Gritting her teeth at the thought of her son being hospitalized, she finally decided to contact Sephiroth, ~Seph, it seems that Dimitri is in the hospital again.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Again…?!”* Sephiroth stumbled out of bed, finally getting up for the day. He combed his hair properly and began getting changed into something proper to wear for the day. *”What happened now? I thought this was sorted out already.”*

Edgeworth followed Jenna inside the complex, not even bothering to check back and see if the car was secure or not. Meanwhile, inside the other end of the hospital, Zach had already taken charge Dimitri and had moved him into one of the free rooms to begin his examination on him.

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.