Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Since Dimitri hadn’t slept well the night before and was feeling overly unwell, he wasn’t feeling much like moving at all. Instead, he just curled up on the couch as he heard the phone ringing. Groaning, he wrapped his wings about himself in a protective manner.

Meanwhile, Jenna rolled her eyes before she snorted. “Very well. Just be speedy about it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth stood there as he heard the phone ring. When it didn’t answer, he shrugged at the situation and hung up. He opened the passenger door again, facing Jenna. “It doesn’t matter,” He told her immediately. “The detour does not need to be taken. I will go inside and change now.”

Thus over the next few minutes, he spent his time in the house, getting changed into some more casual attire. While not as flamboyant and formal as his suit and cravat, his new outfit was still very much dressy. He left Dimitri to his own devices, only stopping momentarily to see where he was.

With everything in order, the lawyer stepped back outside and climbed into the car, and then began to comb his hair so that it was neat and tidy once again.

“I am ready.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri remained on the couch all throughout the time in which Edgeworth moved about behind him. For the most part, he didn’t feel like moving at all. So, he didn’t do a thing. In fact, he was very close to falling asleep, which he wanted to do.

Meanwhile, Jenna eyed off Edgeworth as he re-entered her car. As she noticed his preening actions, she rolled her eyes before she grumbled, “Humans and their habits..”

Snorting once more, Jenna shifted into gear before she drove off toward the docks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What?” Edgeworth narrowed his brows. “I am not about to look like some common slob. I am a neat and tidy person and simply wish to keep up my appearance. Unlike some people, I actually care what I look like.”

He folded his arms when the car drove off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna only offered a “hrmph” as a response. She didn’t feel like arguing such nonsense with a stranger, as far as she was concerned. For, she had this argument often enough with Sephiroth. In fact, she usually relented to Sephiroth simply because she liked having his hands stroke against her scalp as he brushed her hair.

So, Jenna remained silent as she drove to the docks. Once there, she parked before she stepped out of the car and headed toward a shack where the security clerk could be found.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth got out of the car and followed Jenna to the dock security area, his attention on his surroundings. The area was always busy, even in the evening. He had overheard plans to build another dock, but with the small amount of land on the island, it wasn’t a good idea.

He shrugged to himself and headed for the security shack, hoping that there wouldn’t be many issues there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna waved toward an old woman that was manning the shack before she snorted and looked over at Edgeworth.

“This here was where I found myself incapable of proceeding on my own without resorting to actions that neither Seph nor you would approve of,” Jenna grumbled out in defeat. “She seems to speak english. However, reasoning with her proved to be impossible. So… You look like you might be able to get her to cooperate.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth peered ahead, glancing into the shack. He saw a woman in what appeared to be a blue security outfit. When he saw the woman’s face he did a double-take and grabbed Jenna by the arm, attempting to yank her away, not wanting to deal with the woman at all altogether.

“We need to leave…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna narrowed her eyes at Edgeworth before she snorted in agitation. Yanking her arm out of his grip, she shot at him, “This woman has the information I need to figure out which boat has unaccounted for cargo. So, you sweet-talk her or something!”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth stared at Jenna, looking both a mixture of horrified and angry. He dragged her away even further and hissed at her in a low voice. “You want ME to sweet-talk her!?” He growled. “You should try something else!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled at Edgeworth’s suggestion before she fiercely shook her head.

“No, this is my ‘try something else’,” the woman insisted. “I tried seducing her into giving me information, she called me a hussy. I tried threatening her, she rambled on even worse. And I can’ exactly break in there without some sort of distraction. So, you try something to get the information from that woman.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth narrowed his eyes and glanced off to one side, mumbling to himself. He let out a tired sigh and shook his head, pushing Jenna off to one side. Then he stepped forward and leaned against the security post service desk, grinning at the lady inside, beginning the task of chatting her up.

After a few minutes, he took the cell phone out of his pocket and began to call a flower-delivery service.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes as she heard Edgeworth call for flowers before she shook her head. ~I think that is a bit more than necessary, boy.~

Still, she took the opportunity given to her by the distracted old woman to sneak into the security shed. Once inside, she began to look through the records in order to try to pick out which ship would be most likely to have crew members involved in the black market trade.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth leaned on the counter, flinching slightly as he got his cheeks pinched, frowning as he was abruptly cuddled. He resisted with every fiber of his being to not recoil in horror at this lady’s actions, flinching as she pulled his hair. He kept one eye on Jenna, for the other one’s view was blocked due to the fact his head was currently cuddled against an old lady’s chest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

After another few moments, Jenna managed to get enough information to narrow down her search to a few different ships. So, she closed the files before she looked over at the old woman with barrets in her hair. Snorting in disgust, Jenna moved up behind the woman before she swiftly knocked the woman out with a blow to the back of her head.

“Idiocy.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth was still being held by the woman and he felt her flinch as she was struck. He stepped back and glared heavily at Jenna, moving around to check for the woman’s pulse.

“Be careful!” Edgeworth hissed. “If you are not lucky you could kill her. Old people do not bounce back as readily as you would hope for…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’m certain the world would mourn the loss of that thing,” Jenna grumbled out. She then handed Edgeworth a list of suspicious activity that she had located.

“You’re supposed to be very familiar with the idea of investigating things. So, where do you want to start searching, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth shook his head at Jenna for her attitude. He was less than impressed with her casual behaviour after knocking out the old woman in the booth. He sighed and moved to peer over at the list, going down through it.

“Try some of these dock-worker’s houses.” He frowned. “Though they’re probably here and not at their houses.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna narrrowed her eyes in thought before she shook her head in order to cast off the idea as well.

“Yes, that probably would be a waste of time. It is still the middle of the day, and I doubt any of them conduct their business out of their homes. It’ll be best go have some leverage on them.”

With that said, she moved toward the nearest dock and glanced at one of the ships that she had suspected of trafficking illegal goods.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth followed Jenna along, frowning as he glanced up at the ship. “How do you plan to search these? There are only two of us and those take at least twenty dock personnel to unload. Perhaps double that number to inspect them also.”

He frowned as he glanced around. “We should be inspecting papers and people who ordered unusual things…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Edgeworth’s ideas before she released a humored snort. Soon after, her clothing literally dissolved away from her normal armor to be replaced with a much less modest set of clothing, for she had cast a spell to don on the leather outfit that her less sane self seemed to favor before she turned to face Edgeworth. As she faced him, she set her left hand on her hip.

“Honestly, you need to think outside the box more. Don’t search the boot. Just find the right person to give you the goods you want.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth turned away from Jenna, looking like he was suffering from a headache. He released a quiet sigh and shook his head. “You called me here to help you investigate. If you could have done your own thing in your own way, then do it… stop disagreeing with my every suggestion.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna harrumphed before she crossed her arms. “I brought you here because I was stuck and couldn’t get any further on my own. Hence, you are here to be my assistant. Anyway, it’s much faster to get people to give me the information I want than to slowly pick through there things.”

With that, she turned toward the ship once more. “Now, this ship here is manned by a Yazuka sublet with “otherworld ties”. I recognized some of the names on the roster. I’m certain I can get one of them to show me their goods.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sighed painfully. “Do it that way, then. Whoever this Yazuka person is, talk to them… especially if they run the shipping area.” He turned to face her again. “I am willing to persue any line of investigation right now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna nodded at Edgeworth, for she was more than glad that he wasn’t fighting against her. She wasn’t in the mood to argue over who’s way was best. Anyway, she knew her way would get results faster.

“Good. Having two people question him would put more pressure on them. However, they may only know who would traffic biological weapons. So, we shall see.”

So, she walked into the ship. After a small bit of searching, she found a tatooed man in one of the storage rooms. Upon entering, she also took note of the items that were being shipped. She quickly noticed that at least one package was contraband according to the dragon council, though she doubted that the human with her would know that.

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.