Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Even though Dimitri didn’t feel particularly well with the way that the antibiotics were mixing with his system, he eventually fell asleep. However, he woke up early the next morning to shower. Overall, he felt worse with the antibiotics than he did without. However, he figured that he should keep taking them.

So, once he was done with his shower and dressed in an acceptable manner, he snuck into Edgeworth’s kitchen so that he could gather up a drink and some toast.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth had already woken up before Dimitri and was standing near the stove, cooking a batch of waffles in a press. He was still in the burgundy silk pyjamas he liked to wear as there was still time before work. The cappachino machine was on nearby and there was a fresh pot of coffee in the jug, waiting to be served. Edgeworth hadn’t touched it just yet.

He didn’t hear Dimitri for the time being and just continued paying attention to his waffles.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri paused as he saw that Edgeworth was already up, for he thought he was the only one having problems sleeping. After all, the sun wasn’t anywhere close to rising yet. However, after a moment, the boy moved in toward Edgeworth’s fridge before he opened it up to look for milk.

“Good morning, Miles. Umm… Sleep well?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth glanced back at Dimitri, nodding slightly. “I did.” He watched him for a brief period, turning his waffles over before he pointed to the coffee pot. “It probably needs frothing, but if you wanted coffee, it’s freshly made.”

He reached for a plate and flipped four hot waffles onto it. “Do you want some?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri shook his head, for he didn’t want to drink anything acidic at all. Instead, he moved to grab a glass and poured some milk for himself.

“Uh… I suppose,” Dimitri mumbled out to Edgeworth’s offer. However, he wasn’t feeling very hungry at all. In fact, he was dreading the idea of taking any more antibiotics.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth handed the plate to Dimitri, then turned back to the stove, pouring more of the waffle mix into the press he had going. “That makes things easy.” He paused to think. “There is butter in the refrigerator. Maple syrup and jam also.”

He didn’t seem to notice Dimitri’s mood at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmm…,” Dimitri grunted in appreciation before he moved to set the plate down on the kitchen table. After taking a sip of his milk, he moved to the fridge in order to acquire toppings for the waffles. Once he had gathered everything, he set it down on the table before he sat down as well.

The boy then poured some syrup on a waffle. However, he didn’t quite dig in like he normally wood. Instead, he mostly picked at it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth turned on the radio in the kitchen as he cooked another batch of waffles for himself. He was pleased with the morning so far and he had jotted down his thoughts recently. He was in a good mood.

“We might not be going to work today,” He said, thoughtful, “But the office in the north is still getting established. I want my own office on the top floor when we move out.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri groaned as Edgeworth started to speak before he lifted his head to look up at Edgeworth. For the most part, he didn’t feel up to going anywhere today. So, he was more than glad that the office would be closed today.

“Mmm… I guess if that makes you happy..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth raised a brow at Dimitri, wondering what was wrong with him. He shook his head and turned his waffle-iron over, cooking the other side now that the first was done to perfection.

“Of course it makes me happy,” He frowned. “Don’t you want to get law and order established? Do you want to make life safe for everyone around you? This is the way of civilised society. Where justice can be carried out as it is supposed to and the truth can prevail.”

He folded his arms. “Don’t tell me you are getting cold feet about this career path choice.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I was talking about the office on the top floor, Miles,” Dimitri dolled out. In his opinion, the location of any office was purely cosmetic and had nothing to do with career paths.

Soon after, Dimitri pushed the plate of barely touched waffle away from himself he set his head down on the table. He really was not enjoying the antibiotics at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth narrowed his eyes at Dimitri. “You’re not getting sick, are you? Do I have to take you back to the hospital?” He shook his head, setting the waffle iron aside. “You were closest to the envelope, afterall…”

He shook his head again. “Infection wouldnt set in that fast.” He moved over the boy and began to poke him, feeling his forehead for fever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri shook his head before he grumbled out, “Pretty certain it’s the medicine… I hate those pills.”

With that said, he curled his wings about him in a defensive move. However, he didn’t push Edgeworth away as the man began to check him over. Since he was indeed suffering from side-effects, he had no fever.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Hmm.” Edgeworth frowned at him. “Go back to bed. I can carry on with my work alone.” He moved out of the room, returning with a stack of handwritten notes. He promptly carried them into the study and dropped them on the table next to his personal computer there before returning.

“If you want to make yourself useful at all today, scan those documents up. The software converts handwriting into text-on-screen, but you might need to tidy it up as it’s not 100% accurate.” He nodded. “I am writing my next book. Although you would be privy to the information, I expect you would not go speaking about it before it is published.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri grumbled out as Edgeworth suggested going to bed, “Tried that, couldn’t sleep. It’s really annoying.”

He then lifted his head as he heard the man move a out in his office. After a bit, he pushed himself out of the kitchen chair before he moved into the office. He then glanced at the stack of papers before he nodded.

“I can handle that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Good.” He moved back to the stove and finished cooking his waffles. Within a few minutes he was seated at the table with buttered waffles and a cup of coffee, seeming rather content as he ate. His attention shifted towards the time every few moments however, and when he was done, he was rather quick to get ready for the day.

“I will not be returning around lunch-time for my break.” He stated as he stood at the doorway. “I do not have my car today otherwise I would.” He paused, feeling awkward, not knowing what to say. “Work hard. I will see you this evening.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri looked up to stare at Edgeworth. Blinking in confusion, the boy shook his head before he decided to speak up.

“What? Where are you going?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned. “Didn’t you pay attention? I told you that the office in the north is still getting established – I want my own office on the top floor. I am going to be there today.” When he saw himself in the mirror, he took a comb out of his pocket and began to brush his hair.

“My taxi is waiting. Goodbye.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, ok…,” Dimitri muttered, feeling a bit belittled after the last few days. He lowered his head and sighed before he moved to start scanning the files that were requested of him. However, from time to time, he stopped because he felt dizzy and nauseous.

By mid-day, the boy was completely tired out and not wanting to do anything. So, he migrated to Edgeworth’s couch so that he could curl up on it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth spent his day at the office in the north as he had intended. Although very bored of such a job, he did it anyway, mostly because he planned to move here anyway. The time was spent pushing paper around and generally moving things into place.

He could not deny however, that one of the detectives bothered him very much – He was pushy and obnoxious and always wanted things his way. Miles was more than positive that they would not get along in the long term.

Meanwhile, Sephiroth was enjoying himself. No-work days meant laziness. It was nearly midday and he still hadn’t gotten out of bed. He lay there on one side, grinning with contentment. He knew he wouldn’t be able to do it very much longer as somebody would nag him to get up, but for the time being, he was pleased.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna was not so restful for the day. She was determined to find the person responsible for attempting to kill her son, so she had slipped out of the house before the sun even rose. After a bit of searching, she decided that some back-up wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Knowing that Dimitri kept on praising Edgeworth’s investigative abilities, Jenna moved to find him. So, soon enough, she moved into the newly established police department. After pushing past several of the officers without saying a word, she moved in on Edgeworth’s location.

“You’re coming with me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth was busy standing over a mahogany desk when Jenna came to him. He was going through the drawers, tossing old yellowed paper out that had belonged to the bank that had been in the building beforehand. The desk was rather elaborate and although he did not know whom it belonged to previously, he knew that it was expensive-looking and that he wanted it.

He looked up at Jenna, frowning initially. Then he put some of the papers into a pile to go out with the trash.

“I can’t come with you right now, I am sorry to say.” He shook his head. “I am cleaning today. Among other things.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna’s irises temporarily flared, as if someone had added wood to a fire. She then snorted before she looked about the office.

“It looks clean to me. You’re coming with me. I want to know who tried to kill you and my son. Now, move.”

She left no rooms for arguments. Instead, she just glared at Edgeworth and crossed her arms.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Dimitri has a fair idea. That Defending Attorney who called herself ‘Seferia’. If not her, then it would have had to have been somebody she hired.” He glanced down at the dust on the floor, but would not crouch down and look so undignified in front of somebody else.

He moved to his feet instead, dusting some invisible dirt off his sleeves. He sniffed lightly at the woman in his office-to-be, giving her a stern look before turning around to begin removing books from the shelving.

“I can’t come with you. I am busy here. I will do some investigating in my own time, however. Though I have no idea where I should even begin.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna loudly snorted in agitation before she shook her head, “No, it wasn’t Seferia. I already checked that. Now, move it or I shall force you to move.”

The sorceress then glanced around the room once more before she angrily grumbled. After a few moments, she cast a spell to tidy things up.

“There, cleaning definitely done. Now move it.”

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.