Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri released a relieved sigh as he received his father’s response. He really wanted to be home, so he decided that he’d just wait. Thus, as he waited for his father to come with clothing, he shifted the positioning of the blanket that Edgeworth had given him earlier. For the most part, he wanted to be comfortable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth found a pair of dress trousers in the drawer. He found some underpants, shorts, socks and shoes. Within seconds he had teleported them all neatly onto Dimitri’s bed, grinning at his own cleverness.

*”There you go. When will you be home?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri released a surprised yelp as his clothing appeared and dropped down next to him. For the most part, he was expecting his father to actually bring clothes over to him, not just drop off a pile on him. So, the action had scared him.

Still, he quickly picked up the pile of clothes before he moved to the bathroom to get changed. Once he came out, he glanced at Edgeworth before he glanced to the side.

“Umm… Do you want me to stop by your house and get you a change of clothing?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth glanced at Dimitri, offering a shrug of his shoulders. He sighed and nodded after another moment, glancing at the door. “Go pick up something casual. Not dressy. But not distasteful either. I don’t need to wear a tie, or an over-coat.” He shrugged. “You know what you are getting.”

“No need to hurry either.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri nodded at Edgeworth’s instructions before he ducked out of the hospital room. After about half an hour, he returned to the room with a pile of Edgeworth’s clothing, for the boy had snuck into the man’s house. He nodded at the man as he set the clothes down next to him.

“I hope these are acceptable, Miles.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth just slowly nodded his head as he eyed the clothing off, flicking at a shirt before rising to his feet, heading into the bathroom to change. After a few moments, he stepped out again, frowning at his feet. “This will have to do…”

He muttered as he picked up the clothes he hadn’t worn, heading for the door. “It’s fortunate that we are getting out of here at all this evening.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri stood near the door as Edgeworth changed clothing. Once the man came out, the boy nodded before he quickly moved to follow after him.

“Yea, I’m glad that we are allowed to leave too. I hated it in there,” the boy agreed. “So, umm… do you think the office will be open tomorrow?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Almost with 100 percent certainty, no…” Edgeworth frowned at Dimitri as he stepped through the hallways, heading for the door. He ignored personnel as he was asked to sign discharge papers, raising a hand to them, heading out of the building entirely.

“That is not something I normally do,” He admitted. “But I did not want to hang around.” He eyed off his car, frowning. “Do I have to fumigate the interior…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri followed after Edgeworth, for he had his papers signed earlier on when he left before. As the man stopped at his car, he frowned before he nodded.

“Yea, you probably do. Let’s just walk. I don’t want to go back in there…”

He then reached up and tugged on Edgeworth’s hand. “Umm… can we talk about what it was that you didn’t want to talk about earlier in your house?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned as Dimitri grabbed his hand and began to walk along with him. He glanced down at the hand, but did not shy away this time. He blinked at his friend’s line of questioning, sighing.

“What did you want to talk about specifically?” He continued to move along, heading back towards the house. “I should hail a taxi.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Diimitri glanced up at Edgeworth as the man suggested a taxi before he shrugged and shook his head. “I don’t know. I don’t have any problems walking. I actually prefer walking over being stuffed into one of those vehicles.”

With that said, the boy glanced down at his wings. “I Have over ten feet of wings and it gets very.. uncomfortable inside a car.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned. He didn’t much like walking. But if it got him where he needed to go, so be it. He gave a simple shrug and continued walking, making no hint of his thought processes as he led the younger male onwards.

“What did you want to talk about?” He repeated the question with a frown. Never one to dabble around a subject, he wanted to get to the bottom right away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri released a very faint flinch as Edgeworth asked him to explain himself. After a moment, he looked up at the man’s face before he frowned in uncertainty.

“I already asked you earlier on. You said that we couldn’t talk about it there…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“There are a lot of things that could mean,” Edgeworth’s shoulders tensed, his voice already beginning to show signs of frustration. “So please just get right to the point of it because then there is no misinterpretation and no misunderstandings.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri glanced down as Edgeworth pressed on. Sighing, he shook his head before he continued on, “I asked before. You’ve been acting distant. But before you said it would be ok if we were close friends. I don’t care about not having sex til I’m older… but… I’m..”

Dimitri’s voice trailed off because he wasn’t even certain how to voice what he wanted.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth raised a brow, not entirely sure where Dimitri was going with his statement. He raised the other brow shortly after in surprise when the younger male openly mentioned sex, and he quickly looked around to see if anyone had overheard. He breathed a sigh of relief to discover nobody had.

“This isn’t the place to talk about such things either,” He told Dimitri, the strong frown returning to his face. “Those are private topics. For private situations. You shouldn’t talk aloud about such things in public. It just isn’t proper.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri blinked before he furrowed his brow in irritation. Soon after, he shot Edgeworth a glare, though it wasn’t quite as potent as those from his parents.

“You’re the one who wanted me to explain myself. I told you that you knew the subject and asked for me to wait until later.”

He then glanced to the side and pouted, for he was very frustrated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sensed that Dimitri was as annoyed as he was. He broke their hand contact and thrust both hands into his pockets, walking back the rest of the way in relative silence. He had wanted to know what Dimitri was referring to, but surely he should have known better than to talk about sex in public?

He shook his head and unlocked the door of his house when he made it back to the front door.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri continued to silently follow after Edgeworth as the man walked to his house. SInce he was annoyed about the “trap” type questions, he didn’t say a word. However, he was more than happy to enter the house, even though he had slipped inside it earlier.

After stepping inside, Dimitri glanced to the side before he frowned. “Umm… I should let you know that I had to break into here to get you clothing earlier. I didn’t have a key..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You broke into my house.” It was a statement, not a question. Edgeworth stood inside the doorway as he mulled this thought over in his mind. “You broke into my house.” He stated again, his tone vaguely annoyed now. He turned to face the boy, visibly frowning at him with immense dissapointment.

“I appreciate what you did but don’t do that again. It’s very wrong to break into somebody’s house to get what you want.”

He headed for the bathroom, intending to take a shower. It had been a very long day for him indeed. “I will get you a key.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri lowered his head as he was scolded. As Edgeworth left the room, Dimitri nodded his head.

“I’m sorry, but I knew you wanted to get home as soon as possible. And… there was an unlocked window. So, I slipped in. I wouldn’t have done it otherwise…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth stepped into the shower, washing himself off. He had heard Dimitri’s comment but didn’t want to say anything about it for the time being, preferring to have his shower and get clean. When he was done, he put his bath-robe on and headed for his bedroom.

He locked the door behind him, leaving Dimitri all alone in the living room.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri sighed as he listened to Edgeworth move about in his bedroom and bathroom. For the most part, the boy felt bad about disappointing Edgeworth. Still, he had said that he would get Edgeworth his clothing. So, he needed to break in before..

Thus, Dimitri moved to sit at Edgeworth’s dining room table as he waited.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth finished drying himself off, changing into some proper clothing after he was done. He slipped back out into the main room, frowning as he saw Dimitri sitting there.

“If you want the bathroom, it’s free. Though, you could have used the one attached to your own bedroom. The hot-water tanks are sufficient enough that you can run a washing machine and the shower at the same time.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri looked up at Edgeworth, slightly startled out of his thoughts as the man spoke to him. He then quickly shook his head.

“No, that’s alright, Miles. I’m fine. Thank you for letting me know anyway.”

Dimitri then uncomfortable shifted his wings, for he had honestly forgotten that Edgeworth had relegated a room here for himself. Still, he didn’t want to admit that.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.