Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Miles was staring openly at him now. “What…?”

He quickly recovered. “We’re in a hospital, not a science laboratory. Besides, with the Special-Citizens Protection Act Law I set up and had enacted when I came here, they can’t do anything to you. They have no legal right.” He shook his head. “You can report that. And they can go to jail.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri tilted his head to look up at Edgeworth. After a bit, he slowly nodded his head, though he didn’t look overly convinced. He knew that people did things that they were not supposed to do all of the time. Laws don’t really stop them if they think that they can get away with it.

So, instead, he just scooted closer to the corner that his bed leaned against.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth placed a hand over his eyes and sighed. “Nothing I say is going to convince you, is it…”

He turned his attention back to the television. As the hours ticked on, night came and they were still there. The television reported that the entire ShinRa Building had been evacuated and fumigated now, and that 12 people had been taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.

Edgeworth was tired, hungry and fed up by this point. He hadn’t had lunch, it was nearly time for dinner, and nobody had come back to visit them again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri watched the television, even though he was still wary of his surroundings as long as he was in the hospital. As dinner time came, he looked over at Edgeworth before he pursed his lips together. He then lowered his head.

“I did something wrong, right? You said you liked me before… but you pushed me away and stuff today.. Must have done something wrong.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What…?” Miles was taken aback for the second time. It took him a few moments to recover again. He frowned heavily, his expression thoughtful. He pondered his words carefully, for he did not want to be misinterpretted.

“That’s not… I mean…” He stopped himself again, resuming his speech in a much quieter tone than before. “Things are complicated right now. I believe I told you that already. You did nothing wrong. It’s just… well…” He cut himself off again, scowling. “This is hardly the time or place to discuss something like that.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“But… I thought you said it would be ok if we were just close. I don’t mind waiting for other things. Don’t want those things yet anyway..” Dimitri muttered, still concerned. He was also wanting to be distracted for the boredom and coldness.

However, after a few moments, he just sighed and curled in on himself a bit more in order to conserve heat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It’s complicated.” Edgeworth said again, frustrated. “I don’t… I don’t know. I can’t even make sense of it myself right now. I don’t even know what to say to you right now. I just know we’re in a bad place to discuss anything.”

“I want to go home too.” He hissed. “I’d like to find the person responsible for all of this mess. But I know that all of the resolutions aren’t going to come right now. We just need to be patient.” He grumbled. “Now please… I don’t want to discuss it any more.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri lowered his head before he mumbled out, “Sorry.. I won’t bring it up again..”

He then turned toward the door before he frowned. “Why hasn’t your friend with the spiky hair come by? I thought he’d be worried enough to visit you by now..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh, Wright…” He shrugged. “Three reasons… he might not know about the predicament. He could already be in here himself and we’re not allowed to interact. Or… he might not be allowed to visit.” He shrugged. “Quarantine is very stringent.”

Just then, their door opened. A lady came in wearing a mask, carrying two trays of hospital food. She lay each one down on the occupant’s serving stands, and abruptly left again without saying another word.

“I suppose you can call this your dinner…” Edgeworth sighed as he eyed off his tray. It was… something wrapped in foil. A hot liquidy soup accompanied whatever it was. It smelled bland and unappetizing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri glanced at the television again before he concentrated, managing to turn it on with his weak psychic abilities. For the most part, he did this because he was terribly bored. However, he frowned as he noticed that the news had moved on from reporting about the anthrax and instead started talking about Sephiroth’s apparent “de-aging”.

Then, Dimitri noticed that their “dinner” had arrived. So, he slowly pushed himself off his bed before he walked over to the trays that had been provided. After poking it a few times, he shrugged before he muttered, “Can’t be worse than my father’s cooking.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sighed. He didn’t want to eat something like hospital food, but it seemed he had little choice. He peeled back the foil, frowning at the limp pieces of steamed vegetables and grilled chicken underneath. He shrugged and jabbed his fork into it, eating it anyway.

“Heh, your father’s cooking? I am not sure if I want to ask.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It’s pretty bad, Miles,” Dimitri explained. “My father only knew how to cook from his military training. You know.. survival training.. Umm… it never tasted any good.”

Due to this fact, Dimitri had no issues eating the food that was given to him. Sure, he hated each bite of it. However, he was able to stomach it nonetheless.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sighed when dinner was finished. He pushed his serving stand off to one side and decided to get comfortable in the bed.

Well… as comfortable as he could get, considering how uncomfortable hospital beds were known to be. This one was no exception to the rule, as it squeaked and rustled as he shifted about. When he finally got to some position of comfortableness, he pulled the covers over himself and adjusted the bed height.

“I don’t really want to be here…” He muttered. “Can’t you abuse your position and have your father get us out?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri looked up at Edgeworth, his eyes going wide as the man suggested that he try to get them out via his father. He then glanced to the side, for he was a bit confused.

“I thought you said that we were supposed to stay here and that I should just deal with it…”

Frowning in thought, the boy decided that he wanted out anyway. So, he soon contacted his father. ~Father, can you please arrange it so that Miles and I can go home?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Aren’t you there to be monitored? We want to keep that anthax bacteria from getting into the community.”* Sephiroth sighed, eyeing off Jenna as he received the telepathic signal.

“Dimitri wants to come home… what should I do?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna turned to look at Sephiroth, not certain why he was asking for her opinion on the matter. It was not like she was a medical expert. After a moment,s he sighed before she reached up to flick a strand of hair out of the way of her right eye.

“He had our genes. Most likely, he’s immune or not infected. However, I do not know if the humans will believe that,” Jenna reasoned.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. He didn’t know what to do or what to advise, himself. “Very well…” He contacted Zach, relaying the situation to him. They telepathically talked for a while on what to do, and then the male shook his head when it was over, frustrated.

“Zach will talk to them…” He grunted. “I very much dislike it when I am being asked for advice on a field I know nothing about.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a light laugh at Sephiroth’s sentiments before she shook her head. “Really now? Yet, somehow, you thought that I would be able to give you any worthwhile advice?”

She continued to grin at him before she leaned in to kiss him. After kissing her mate, she nuzzled her nose against his cheek.

“You are such a mass of complexities.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled, loudly ‘harumph’ing at Jenna’s words. He didn’t care that her face was next to his when he made the grumpy sound. He shook his head at her again, glaring directly at her before averting his attention away.

“It could be worse,” He grunted. “I could be insane and trying to kill everyone. Again.”

Meanwhile, Zach walked into Dimitri and Edgeworth’s room carrying two white containers of pills. He tossed one onto Dimitri’s bed, aiming for his lap. He did the same with the second bottle, throwing it at Edgeworth.

“Good news, everyone.” He grinned. “Your chest x-rays were clear. I’m confident in releasing you from here. The bottles contain antibiotics. There’s instructions stuck to the side. Follow the directions, and come back for a repeat when they run out.” He waved a hand. “You’re free to go.”

“You might wanna send somebody for new clothes… your old ones still had to be burned.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmm… that might be sexy,” Jenna teased Sephiroth, for she was none to scared of the idea of Sephiroth going genocidal again. After all, for all standard definitions, she was alien to his planet, hence not a “traitor”.

Thus, the woman leaned in to lick the side of Sephiroth’s neck. “Do I get to be your queen if you kill everyone and become a god?”

Meanwhile, Dimitri yelped as the pills landed in his lap, for he wasn’t expecting it at all. However, his momentary surprise and discomfort soon made way for relief as he heard that he could go home. However, like a roller coaster, his mood plummeted as he heard that his clothes were burned.

“Burned? Really…,” the boy muttered as he lowered his head and sighed. “Brother, can you run home and get clothes for me?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach stared at Dimitri, initially doing nothing. Then he slowly shook his head at his brother. He made a small sound of amusement, before opening his mouth to speak. “You’re kidding, right?” He asked, his head shaking a second time, his expression a huge grin by now.

“I have a quarantine ward here with ten other people in the rooms nearby yours. I’m at work you know, I can’t just skip through the tulips back to the house and run errands for you.” He mumbled. “You’re lucky you even got out this evening. Be content with that much.”

“Tch,” Sephiroth made a sound of mockery at Jenna. “If you keep up with that attitude, you’ll be lucky if you get to be my sex slave.” He smirked wickedly. “You’d probably only rise above and steal my position anyway.” He poked at her nose. “Just like you do now. Always wanting to be on top.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri sighed as he lowered his head once more due to being scolded. He then grumbled out, “Thought you could just teleport and do it really quickly…”

Meanwhile, Jenna laughed at Sephiroth’s comments before she grinned even more at him in a chesire manner.

“I’m only on top because you are so inexperienced,” the woman teased, even though Sephiroth was far from inexperienced by now. After she spoke, she glanced at the television that she had on to keep an eye on the situation before she snorted.

“Seems like they noticed that you’re in your late teens again.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth rolled his eyes. “Goddamn tabloids don’t have anything better to do. If I had gone to the hospital today, they would be showing pictures of that damned bacteria.” He scowled. “I wonder who would attack the building anyway…”

He shrugged. “Some people have nothing better to do.”

Zach smirked. “Me, teleport? Now I know you are crazy. Look, go use the phone to call up somebody at the house. Cancer is home. So’s the cleaning lady. Surely somebody can run the errand for you. Now hurry up and do it because it’s getting late and people are probably going to bed soon.” He headed for the door. “I have more people to see this evening. Sorry.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri stared at Zach as he called him crazy. He then frowned before he shook his head.

~How can you not be able to do it? You’re a clone of Father. Everything Father can do, so can you..~

Still, the boy sighed before he decided to contact his father once more. ~Father, they’re letting us out. However.. I don’t have any clothing. Can you get me some? I want to go home.~

Jenna hummed before she shrugged at Sephiroth’s statements. “Yes, they probably would. I’m surprised that they even connected the dots considering how young you appear at the moment.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”I don’t teleport. I don’t really do any of that stuff. It’s not that I can’t. It’s just weird…”* He moved onto the next people in his queue, shrugging.

Sephiroth sighed as he received Dimitri’s next telepathic signal. *”Very well, wait one moment.”* He nudged Jenna in the shoulder as he moved to his feet. “It doesn’t matter to them in the end. They’re just after something to talk about.” He grunted in annoyance. “I will return shortly.”

He stepped out of the room and headed down the stairs into Dimitri’s bedroom. He opened the drawers and began to go through them, looking for something appropriate to teleport through.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.