Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri yelped at the roughness in which he was shoved into the car. Still, he just meekly nodded before he reached over to buckle himself into the car. For the duration of the trip, he remained deathly silent, for he was particularly scared, especially of the way that Edgeworth had been behaving. He also didn’t really want to go to see any doctors. He had heard many stories from his father and was afraid that one would pick on him for his differences.

Meanwhile, Jenna glared at Sephiroth before she folded her arms across her chest. “Aren’t you the proper department? Last I checked, your position entailed ‘security’.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted. “You’re my secretary. I can still have you ring the appropriate parts of the army to deal with it. Now please ring them? In the meantime, we must evacuate this building I suppose, so I will knock on doors. I am immortal so if this attack gets to me, I will die and come back. It is of little bother to me.”

He stepped out of the office and headed down the hallway.

Meanwhile, Edgeworth drove to the hospital. Once there, he dragged the boy out of his car, heading straight for the front desk. “I have reason to believe that this boy has been attacked by deadly bacterial spores. Treat him. NOW.” He banged both hands down on the desk to emphasise his objectionable statement.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a frustrated growl as Sephiroth tossed the phoning task back at her. Still, after snorting, she picked up the phone and contacted the proper troops.

Meanwhile, Dimitri yelped anew as he was dragged out of the car. Whimpering because his arm was starting to hurt with all the pulling, he reached up to rub his shoulder as they stopped at the front desk.

As he listened in on Edgeworth’s words, he stared up at him before he whined, “You were in the room too.. And it was on your desk.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was already outside with the troops, arranging things as necessary. Within the next few minutes, the building’s internal PA system came on, and he began to announce the evacuation orders. When the employees had cleared out, troops in proper HAZMAT gear began to march into the building. Others blocked off the area, forming a perimeter as directed by their General.

Edgeworth growled at Dimitri’s words. “Why do you think I came here also?” He shook his head. “You were the one who picked it up. I probably need treatment also.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri stared up at Edgeworth as the man spoke to him. At the moment, Dimitri’s pupils were very round and dialated, for he was very scared. Still, he calmly nodded his head before he muttered, “Oh.. Alright.. I don’t want to be experimented on..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Who said anything about experimentation??” Edgeworth hissed. It was the last thing on his mind right now.

Zach stepped out of the back room, making his way out to the two in the waiting area. He waved them into a side room, then began to check them over, starting with Dimitri first. “They already rang me about people coming in from the ShinRa Building. I’m not surprised you got here first, as it was you who was closest.” He pinched Dimitri’s arms and fingers, frowning. “You don’t even look infected.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri grinned with relief as he spotted his “brother”, for he knew that he could trust him. However, he was still scared, so he waited for Edgeworth to move before he made his way to the isolation room that was set up for dangerous diseases. As he entered the room, he drooped his wings such that the tips dragged on the ground.

“Mmm…,” Dimitri whimpered under his breath before he looked up at Zach because the older sibling was looking over him. After a moment, he shook his head, “Don’t feel sick. Didn’t really open the letter. I just heard the powder in it…”

Still, Dimitri wasn’t aware that due to his genetics, he had an extremely strong immune system. So, it is likely that he was naturally immune or very resistant to anthrax.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach took his time looking over Dimitri. He checked his skin over very carefully, sighing as he shook his head. “I have to wheel in the x-ray machine, OK? Stay here.”

He was out of the room all but three minutes. He wheeled in a portable x-ray machine as promised, along with a lead shield and a white canvas. After wheeling the equipment in, he began to set it up, eyeing off Dimitri. “Er, I’m gonna need you to get your top half naked.” He nodded at him. “And when we take the x-ray, fan your wings out so they don’t get in the way of the chest-picture.” He pointed to Edgeworth. “Going to do him next.”

Zach mumbled as he set things up. “I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you guys… this is all legal ridiculousness…”

Edgeworth frowned, not knowing whether he should respond to that or not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri lowered his head as he heard Zach go out of the room. After a brief moment, he shuffled over to Edgeworth’s side so that he could snuggle up against the man, for the boy wanted comfort. When Zach returned to the room, Dimitri nodded once more before he sighed and began to remove his jacket and shirt.

Once the boy was naked from the waste up, he wrapped his wings about himself in a self-concious manner, for he wasn’t too fit.

“This is going to be quick, right…?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth shrunk away from Dimitri slightly when he came to him for comfort. Despite the situation, he still felt very awkward about having somebody so young near him trying to get his affections.

Zach nodded as he set everything in place, then moved to stand behind the shield. “Stretch your wings out. I don’t care where you put them, just shift them out from behind your back.” When the condiions were right he snapped his picture, nodding. “Put your shirt back on.”

He turned to Edgeworth and began an identical examination, looking over his arms.

“Sorry about this… but you guys are going to have to forfeit your clothes. To make sure no spores get you. If they fell in the clothing fiber, we need to take appropriate action.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri stared up at Zach as he announced that he would have to forfeit his clothing. He then whimpered before he looked down at his shirt.

“So, I shouldn’t put my shirt back on? What will I wear? I hate this all..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach nodded his head. “You have to forfeit your clothes because we have to fumigate it to make sure.” He grabbed a gown that was neatly folded nearby, tossing it at his brother. “Wear this.” Go into the bathroom attached to this special room and go change.”

He continued his inspection of Edgeworth, directing him to the portable x-ray like he had done with Dimitri. “And for the love of the Gods, Dimitri, tie up the back strings, OK? Nobody wants to see your ass.”

He paused, looking awkward. *”Well, except maybe him.”* He pointed to Edgeworth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri glanced at the gown that was given to him, none too happy with the situation at all. He then yelped at Zach’s words before he shook his head, “No, not going to do that…”

With that said, the young male moved into the bathroom area to change. Since he was none to enthusiastic, he took his time before he came out. Upon stepping out of the bathroom, Dimitri wrapped his wings about himself in order to give himself even more coverage.

“Didn’t even open the envelope..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Yeah, I know that, OK?” Zach was losing his patience now. “But it’s not up to me. I gotta do my thing. You gotta tolerate it and not die. And when this is over, there will be crap-tons more security regarding your mail and your building.”

He finished up with Edgeworth, flicking a gown at him. “Same thing. Then we sit around for hours and hours doing nothing until something happens.” He unplugged the x-ray and began to wheel it off to another room. “There’s a TV at least. Go entertain yourselves for a while. And that’s probably going to be a long while…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri stared at Zach before he sighed in resignation, deciding that complaining about “doing nothing” would be pointless. So, he moved over to the nearest bed before he moved to sit down on it. He then pulled his knees up to his chest before he wrapped his wings about himself anew.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth came out of the bathroom area, looking highly uncomfortable. He dumped his clothing into a quarantine bag on the floor and tied it up, sitting on the other bed, seeming very unhappy with the day’s proceedings.

He picked up the remote-control and turned on the television, immediately switching to the news coverage of the ShinRa Building. “If we’re stuck here,” he said with a frown, “We may as well sit here and at least educate ourselves. Or see if there are any further developments.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmm..,” Dimitri mumbled in agreement. Aside from a slight nod of his head, he didn’t move. He had noticed how Edgeworth pulled away from him earlier, so he wasn’t about to repeat the event. Also, he felt very exposed and self-conscious in the hospital gown.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Over the next few hours that followed, not very much happened that Edgeworth could comment on. The news reports mostly told of things he had already known about, and the warnings issued out made him angry. He watched detectives he had personally hired move about through the scene, glaring angrily as he heard news reports of them mentioning how they would handle the situation. The news also spoke about Sephiroth’s position and what he was doing.

The lawyer sighed with great unhappiness as he turned the sound off. “I set that up – me. Now they are reaping the benefits…. they are claiming the media reward and publicity for my work!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri looked up at Edgeworth as the man began to complain about the reports. Soon after, he glanced at the television before he muttered, “If it makes you feel better, my father couldn’t care less about any fame. I think he actually hates it.”

Dimitri then shrugged before he shivered and tightened the positioning of his wings.

“It’s cold in here..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned at Dimitri. He moved off the bed and looked in the cupboards around the room. He found a drawer of folded blankets and tossed one to Dimitri, carrying one back to the bed for himself.

“I do not mind publicity. You need it to a certain degree so people understand who you are.” He sighed as he sat back down on his bed, wrapping the blanket around himself. “However, I do not like other people taking my credit.” He scowled.

“I set that up. And the detective is claiming it’s his work. That dissapoints me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, I guess that is not enjoyable to find out,” Dimitri concurred as he took the blanket. He frowned as the other man moved to a separate bed again. However, he choose not to say anything. Instead, he just wrapped the blanket around his shoulders.

“I guess you could call them and yell at them. No rules that we can’t use the phones.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“No point…” Miles sighed. “They wouldn’t change their public statement, and besides, it has already aired. It would be childish to demand the television run back and say, no, this was somebody else’s organization and work.”

“Oh, just so you know…” He frowned. “We are probably going to be stuck here overnight.” He peered out of the quarantine room window. “There are more people coming into this section.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri released another audible whine at the news that he would be stuck in the room overnight. That was the last thing he wanted to hear. In fact, he wanted to go home right now.

“I don’t like it here at all… Father told me what they do in these rooms. I don’t want that to happen.. I want to go home,” the boy complained.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Wait, what? Nothing is going to happen to us.” Miles sat up, wanting to reassure his protege. “They are probably just going to keep us here overnight for observation. You heard the doctor – he was complaining that this was unecessary. Even he believed we didn’t get infected.”

He shrugged. “You cannot fault them for being cautious.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri looked over at Edgeworth before he shook his head and muttered, “Yea, you’re normal. They wouldn’t want to prod you with anything. My grandfather tried doing stuff like that all the time if he could find any of us alone. Don’t trust them…”

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.