Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth closed his eyes and began to hum. It was all he could think of to do in the immediate. Then he suddenly waved a hand, lying down. “Don’t… don’t take off my clothes and stuff me into a closet…” He said suddenly. “And don’t push me into something while I’m asleep. Don’t draw on my face… don’t… I don’t even know…”

“This is just like the time Zack decided to get me drunk… then they put me in a barrel and left me at the front door of a brothel…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she chuckled at Sephiroth. After patting the top of his head in an affectionate manner, she resumed removing his clothing.

“Don’t worry about those sort of things. I’m not like that, Seph,” Jenna stated. “Anyway, I much prefer your muscle mass next to me. I don’t want some idiotic broads getting a good look at you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth mumbled. “You’re not an idiotic broad… and you’re trying to get a good look at me… where are we going?” He made a clumsy grab at his pants, snatching at the elastic of his boxer-shorts instead. It would seem that even though Jenna was allowed to undress him, she would not be permitted to remove his underwear right now.

“I want to… I want to stay here.” He said firm, a slight slur in his voice. “Don’t push me into the wall.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna didn’t mind that Sephiroth was being protective over his boxer shorts, for she didn’t feel like abusing his altered state of mind. Instead, she just pushed his clothing off to the side of the bed before she gripped onto Sephiroth’s hands. After a moment, she gently lead Sephiroth’s hands to her breasts.

“We’re not going anywhere. Now, would you like to undress me?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth didn’t seem to notice or care at all when his hands were gripped onto. He allowed Jenna to move his hands where she pleased, and he suddenly raised his head when he felt the soft curviness on both of his hands simultaneously.

“Don’t do that,” He instructed her. “I will be mad at you…” Despite his words, he allowed his hands to roam and explore, moving them around her ribcage area, caressing the soft flesh of her sides. A loud purr escaped him as his hands moved up towards her neck, tracing the edges of her shoulder-blades as his fingers made their way up to gently stroke the nape area of her neck.

Then he tried pulling her down so he could kiss her. He didn’t put any force or aggression into this, so Jenna could have easily moved away if she did not like alcohol-flavoured kisses.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna chuckled at Sephiroth’s words before she softly countered, “Somehow, I doubt that.”

As Sephiroth allowed his hands to roam over her body, she chuckled once more. She was more humored than anything else as to how quickly Sephiroth could be pleased by her. Once he pulled her in for a kiss, she leaned in to take the opportunity.

As she broke off the kiss, she whispered to him, “You’re doing a poor job of removing my clothing.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gently pushed Jenna back, sitting up just enough that he could prop himself up on his arms. “What…?” He frowned. The room was already spinning somewhat. “If I tried to pull your clothing off, it would rip…”

He reached at the sleeve and began pulling on it, then fumbled with the back, feeling for the zipper. His fingers weren’t as co-ordinated as he would have liked right now, and so he was dissapointed when he discovered that he really wasn’t doing very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna chuckled once more before she rolled her eyes at him. She then pat the top of his head before she sat upright.

“Sephiroth, you really are a lightweight when it comes to alcohol,” the sorceress teased.

Soon after, she removed her armor before she moved in to snuggle against her mate’s side. She then snaked her arms about his abdomen before she rest her head on his nearest shoulder.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a tired yawning sound and closed his eyes, vaguely nodding his head. “This is why I don’t do it… too easy to take advantage of…” He lay there as Jenna snuggled with him, though if one observed him, it would have been hard to guess if he was still awake at this point.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna chuckled once more at Sephiroth as she snuggled up against him. She then teased him, “You only had two shots of the liquor, Seph. You have no tolerance whatsoever.”

After lazily patting his stomach, she closed her eyes before she began to drift off to sleep. Thus, Jenna peacefully rested for most of the night, though she got up a few times to check up on Kether. By the time the sun rose on the following day, Jenna was fully awake and moving about to insure that the children got ready to leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth woke up not terribly long after Jenna. He heard her moving about and so decided to get up and get ready himself. He drank some water and showered, feeling no ill-effect from his sensible drinking volumes the night before. Infact, after he was clean and in towels to dry off again, he stretched, feeling rather good about himself.

Meanwhile, Kalysto was having all sorts of worries. His hair wasn’t done properly, he needed feeding, his children needed feeding and bathing, and everything around him was a dissaray. Desiree would also be angry if he just grabbed what he needed to and ran to take care of things at the wedding venue, and so he stayed around, doing what he could.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree had shoved Kalysto out of the bedroom, for she knew that the groom wasn’t supposed to help the bride prepare for her wedding. Instead, she had contacted Holly, for she figured the girl knew a few things about hair care and make-up. For now, she was in the bedroom, working on drying herself off from the shower that she had taken.

Meanwhile, Jenna looked at the time before she noticed that Sephiroth was awake. So, she glanced in his general direction, even though she couldn’t exactly see him from her position in the kitchen.

~Seph, can you go to Desiree’s and pick up their children. She had asked for us to watch over them while she and Kalysto were occupied.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “I need go to and pick them up too…?” He put on some casual clothing and moved out the door to Kalysto’s house, banging on the front door a moment later.

Kalysto bristled when he heard the bang at the door. “Desiree! Door!” He pulled at some curlers in his hair, trying to set them in properly. He wanted the feathery patches behind his ears to look their curliest and so he bound them up tightly, the tenseness of the curlers just about pulling the hair off entirely. “I can’t get the door…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned as she heard Kalysto’s yelling. She was only dressed in a robe and was working on brushing out her hair when Kalysto asked her to get the door. Still, she knew that she wouldn’t be able to talk the elf out of his request. So, she stepped out of the bedroom so that she could rush over to the door and open it up.

“Oh, Father. Here for the children?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stood in the doorway, nodding his head. “Yes,” He said simply. “Are they ready? Even if they’re still asleep, I’ll take them as they are. Two more children won’t matter to the cacophony we have going on at my house.” He sighed, pondering to himself just how true that statement really was.

Meanwhile, Holly showed up to the house, carrying a large hair kit and a make-up bag. She stepped onto the front-porch, looking at Sephiroth, then back at Desiree.

“Oh, hello… the boss said you wanted you hair done. I also brought the make-up kit he keeps in the lab at work.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree wasn’t even phased by the fact that her fiance had a makeup kit. She had known for quite some time that Kalysto wore mascara and eyeliners at the least. So, she nodded and let both her Father and Holly in.

Once inside, she nodded at Holly. “Go to my bedroom. I’ll be there in a few moments. Now, Father… Just one moment.”

So, the young woman ran off to the kitchen. After a few moments, she came back with both Orpheus and Milena. She then handed Orpheus over to her Father.

“Thank you, Father. I really appreciate this.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth took the half-elf, holding him momentarily before setting him on the ground, knowing that he was old enough to walk. He took Milena by the hand, then offered it to her younger brother, grunting down at the both of them.

“Take his hand and hold it securely. Then follow me.”

Holly slipped into the house to give the makeup kit to Kalysto, and then she wandered into the master bedroom to begin setting up the hair-set for Desiree.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus pinned his ears back as he looked up at Sephiroth. He then whimpered as he looked to his mother, who was retreating to the bedroom. Soon after, he looked at the offered hand before he whined again. Still, being a good boy, he took his grandfather’s hand so that he could toddle after him. However, he was still rather young, only about two years old, so he had trouble keeping up.

Desiree slipped back into the bedroom before she looked at Holly and nodded. “Thank you for coming. Umm…,” she mumbled as she looked over what Holly had brought into the room. “I thought you were bringing the make-up for me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly laughed aloud for a moment, then covered her mouth, the laughing dying to a snicker. She grinned at the other female, then peered out the doorway. “I can get it back for you,” she quickly told her, “But the boss wanted it first. He’s going to do something… I don’t know what. It was his anyway. He keeps it at work.”

Sephiroth nudged both children, then began to make his way back to the house. “Have either of you been fed?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed in exasperation before she allowed a humored grin to appear on her lips. Chuckling, she moved to sit down before she nodded.

“Very well. I suppose I should expect that from Kalysto. Let’s just get my hair done, hm? Just give me the most classy style you can think of, ok?”

Orpheus hung behind a bit, partially because he still wasn’t certain what to make out of the tall silver-haired man. He made a small noise as food was mentioned before he shook his head.

“No, no food yeh,” The half-elf responded.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded and led both of the young children into his house. “Come with me then,” He stated, calm. “You can come into the kitchen and have something to eat there.” He nodded. He led the two youngsters into the kitchen and picked out some bowls, pouring them a bowl of the most sugary cereal he could find. After adding milk, he placed them down on the table.

“Eat this.” He stated. It was more of an instruction than anything else.

Milena sat at the table and kept her head low, not sure what to make of it all.

Holly grinned at Desiree and began to work on her hair, pinning it up, brushing it, and spraying it with hair-fixative. She began working as best as she could, doing her best to give Desiree a flamboyant yet tasteful hair-do for her wedding.

“What time do you have to be there?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced at the clock before she calmly responded, “We have about an hour until i need to arrive. So, Kalysto better finish with the make-up already.” She sighed as she considered how long her fiance can take with such matters. “I’ll wait to put on my dress until I’m there at the beach house.”

Jenna had been working on making certain that all the younger children were presentable. For now, she was forcing Azul to wear a dress, for she was informed that that sort of attire was expected. In fact, Jenna, herself, had put on a red and black dress, one which she usually only had around for seducing.. Well, she had it around for reasons.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul screamed in protest when Jenna came at her with the dress. She hid under a bed and then a chair, and when that no longer worked, she teleported herself to the ceiling and reversed her personal gravity pull, sitting down. She couldn’t remember where she learned such a trick, but it came in handy so many times before.

“Not wearin’ ‘dat!” She declared.

Holly nodded her head at Desiree, then peered into the other room. “He’s still putting it on… I better get it from the boss before he starts wearing the lipstick.” She snuck out of the room, returning with the kit. “That wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. He said he had to go and get his suit anyway. Did you see it? He made it. He sewed it, and dyed it, and then he borrowed an air-brush to do the rest.”

She set the kit down next to Desiree. “Did you want to do it, or do you want me to?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled as she watched Azul teleport onto the celing. She then snorted before she cast a spell to do similar to herself, managing to use the spell so that her dress wouldn’t fall over her head. She then crossed her arms before she glared “down” at Azul.

“You’re not the only one with tricks around here, girl. Now, down! You’re putting on the dress.”

—-

Desiree eyed over the makeup before she shook her head.

“I hardly ever use that stuff. I think it’ll be best if you take care of it for me,” she admitted. “I want to look my best for today.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul cringed and backed down when Jenna performed the same trick as her. She lowered her head and became very quiet and submissive, allowing Jenna to put on the dress if she wanted to.

Holly nodded at Desiree, then began to take out what she needed from the make-up kit to do up Desiree’s face. “You’re going to look tasteful. Not over the top, just nice.”

Meanwhile, Kalysto seemed to be done with whatever he was up to inside the house and called out to the bedroom. “Hey Desi, I’m taking off now, I’ll see you at the wedding grounds… I got stuff to do.” And without saying another word or waiting for a response, he slammed the door and left.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.