Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer poked her tongue out of her mouth and looked disgusted. “Rich people are really weird. How can that be considered fancy if it comes from the gutter? Oh well..” She finished off her sandwich and slid out of her chair, heading into the lounge room to watch television.

There was junk all over the coffee table and she wanted to see what kind of cleaning lady this was, so she kicked all the papers off and put her feet up.

Iris replied to Alexander. *”No, sorry… big test tomorrow. Got to crash study.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander whined as he heard his sister’s reply. He then shook his head before he pouted. ~You can eat and study at the same time. Food good. Really, really good. Come, eat.~

He then looked to the living room as he heard the crash of papers and magazines. Shaking his head, he called out, “Sista gonna get in trouble again.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris sighed. She took her maths textbook out of her room, carrying it with her into the kitchen. She set it down on the table and picked up a sandwich, reading the book and holding it in place with her other hand.

“Its a really big test..” She mumbled. “I don’t know if I’m going to pass.” She narrowed her eyes as she heard the noise. “What was that?!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander flicked his tail again before he grumbled out, “Cancer is being a big, big idiot. She just making mess all over the place. Mess, mess, mess.”

He returned to happily gobbling down his sandwich.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris frowned. “Yeah, she shouldn’t really be kicking out the whole table like that…” She eyed off the next room, looking very unhappy indeed. “Clumsy and irresponsible… she should know better than that.”

She finished off her sandwich, looking hopeless. “So did that new lady come?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander glanced toward Cancer’s location before he mumbled out, “I think she do it on purpose. Not clumsy. No, no…”

He then turned his attention back to his sister before he nodded. “Yea, lady here. She make food here. It not bad.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris slowly nodded her head. “Ah so she’s that new lady… I didn’t see her, so…” She looked around. “Where is she? She’s not doing anything weird is she?” Iris raised her head and looked around again, attentive and slightly worried. She sensed unfamiliar energy, but didn’t know where it was.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander shrugged at his sister’s questions, for he hadn’t been paying close attention to the lady after she left. Instead, he just slid out of his chair so he could walk over to the sink and wash up. Soon after, he moved to join Cancer on the couch.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer eyed off Alexander, smirking at him. “You’re too tidy for your own good, you know.” She kicked an empty mug off the table, putting her feet up where it had been shortly afterwards. “When is that lady coming? I thought she was here to clean up after us.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander frowned at Cancer before he shook his head, “Father doesn’t like it when we make a mess like that. You shouldn’t do tha.”

However, he did little to stop Cancer. Instead, he turned on the television so that he could watch cartoons.

Meanwhile, the housekeeper was busy in the bathroom, cleaning up and fixing the toilet, since the issue was minor.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer was content to watch Alexander’s cartoons. She knew that there was little else on at that time of day, apart from silly talk shows. So she sat there and watched, occaisonally complaining about the poor quality of animation.

She subtly peeked back to the other room occaisonally, still curious about the house-maid, but not enough to go over and bother her outright.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The housekeeper continued to work, not complaining at all as she cleaned up the various messes around the household.

Meanwhile, as the work day came to a close, Dimitri began to pace with worry around Miles’ desk. He still wasn’t certain what to make out of the lawyer. He constantly stated how he wanted to be back to normal. However, he never took the time to fix the issue. Also, Dimitri did kind of enjoy having Miles appear to be the same age as himself..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Miles Edgeworth was exhausted. He had spent the day arranging departments and sending personnel and files to the north. He hadn’t been in his office all day, except to remind Dimitri of his lunch break. Now that the day was over and things were set, he stepped into his office for the second time today, to grab up his coat.

“Come on,” He told Dimitri. “Home time. Finish your work and we’ll go.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri perked up as he saw Edgeworth return to his office. So, he ceased his pacing and turned to look at the lawyer. After nodding, he moved toward the door.

“Yea, it’s late, isn’t it? Umm… You’re going to talk to my mother, right?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth nodded his head. “I will talk to her if she is still around. That is, assuming she hasn’t left…” He scowled slightly at this prospect. “Well, come on then.” He left the office and headed out into the hallway, making his way down to the door of Sephiroth’s secretarial area.

“Hello?” He called out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked up as she heard the voice at her doorway. She had been filing away the last of Sephiroth’s documents for the day and preparing to leave. Still, she figured she should check to see if there was an issue. So, she walked over to the doorway and opened it.

“Yes?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth stood in the doorway, looking up at Jenna with a deep frown set on his face. He had planned to initially tell her off for what she had done in the first place, and he had scripted out other ideas inside his head. But now that she was actually standing in front of him, he couldn’t think of anything proper to say.

“Hello.” He folded his arms, drumming his finger against his left elbow. “You need to fix what you have done to me.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned at Edgeworth’s attitude. She then looked between him and Dimitri before she crossed her arms.

“Really now? From where I’m standing, it looks like what I did benefitted you two just perfectly. Why should I fix it, hm?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You should fix it because…” Edgeworth paused momentarily as he pondered something intelligent to say. “…I’m not supposed to be this age. I can’t buy liquor. I’m not legally old enough to drive if you look at only my physical aspects.”

“This is not meant to be. I am living a lie. So I request that you turn me back to my truthful age.” He pointed at her, a heavy-set scowl on his face.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri frowned at the way that Edgeworth was speaking to his mother. He then quickly shook his head though he remained behind the man.

~Umm… perhaps not being so forceful..~

Meanwhile, Jenna yawned, not overly impressed by Edgeworth’s scowl or point. After glancing at Sephiroth’s door for a second, she moved in on the laywer before she switched to her draconic form. Soon enough, she bent down to grab him up before she began to move out of the building, not even saying a word.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth blinked at Dimitri. “Pardon?” Before he could say much more, he was picked up and was being carried away, much to his own alarm. “Where are you taking me?” He hissed, his immediate reaction was to struggle out of Jenna’s grip. If she had plans to take him somewhere, he could walk there himself.

He couldn’t help but feel incredibly undignified being carried like a sack of meat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna ignored Edgeworth’s complaints. Instead, she continued to carry him out of the building. Once outside, she spread her wings before shaking them a few times. She then snorted before she took off into the air.

Thus, she began to soar toward the lawyer’s home without saying a word.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth cried in alarm as he was shaken. He attempted to grip onto Jenna’s arm when they sailed high into the air, and he gripped onto Jenna’s arm even tighter, panicking at the shaking movement brought on by Jenna’s movements through the air.

“Enough of this!” He yelped out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna completely ignored Edgeworth. Instead, she continued to fly to his house before she swooped down into his yard. Once near the ground, she dropped him onto his porch. Then, she landed before she shook herself off.

“Hrmph, you want to be a man again and you act like a boy?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth looked horrified after his ordeal through the sky. He was more than happy to be back on the ground and stumbled away from Jenna, his expression turning from fear to anger.

“You had no right to do that to me!” He pointed accusingly at her. “You didn’t even warn me. You just picked me up!” He shook his head, folding his arms. “Do NOT do that again.”

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.