Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was unaware of the situation. He assumed that the Jenna left on the ground was the true one, and smirked as he fanned out the flames nearby him. An arrogant grin grew across his face as he stepped through the rest of the flames, approaching the female.

“Tsk-tsk. Always the confident one, aren’t you. As for luck… that all depends on your perspective.” He cast another round of Ice, trying to weld her feet to the ground.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The Jenna that Sephiroth had his sights on attempted to dodge, but wound up trapped in the ice. She looked down at her feet before she looked up. Soon after, she grinned before she spoke in a sing-song voice, “Time’s up.”

With that, the last duplicate broke down into ash ass well. Meanwhile, the ground began to loudly shake as Jenna activated the runes on the ground that she had been drawing since the battle started. The circular spell glowed before the ground lifted up like flower pedals and began to close down around Sephiroth in order to enclose him within a hill-like tomb of rock.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes in confusion as the last Jenna duplicate crumbled before him. He hadn’t been expecting that at all, and looked around the area, glaring heavily as he tried to work out what was going on.

He raised a brow as the ground began to shake and lift, moving his arms to block and protect his head as they came in on him, encasing him in rock.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna landed on the ground, ending her levitation spell as Sephiroth was entombed. She then smirked before she shook her head.

“Didn’t pay close enough attention.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth wriggled about inside of the rock-tomb for a brief period, though there wasn’t much room for him at all. He teleported away from the battlefield, re-appearing inside of his work office within the next few seconds.

With that he shut and locked the door, growling as he moved into his personal bathroom, shutting the door behind him there also.

Rhyderi folded his arms as he watched the battle, tapping his foot. “I thought the recruits were supposed to be learning something here. Instead, we see a domestic dispute.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis grunted in agreement before he looked back at Rhyderi. “Sephiroth was a poor choice for this activity. He is good with materia. However, he is not the best around. His strengths lie elsewhere.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi grinned slightly, rising to his feet. “No, he’s not good for show. I don’t know why they put somebody like that up there, personally. He seems too angry to be much of a good demonstrator.” The Paladin shrugged. “Heck, somebody should have put one of those chained-dragons down there and scripted a fight. It would have been more entertaining.”

He glanced to the other rows. “At least the recruits seem impressed.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis glanced down at the lower ranks before he reached up to flick his hair out of his eyes.

“Yes, it seems that there are a few down there that were impressed. At least Sephiroth’s wife put on a good show.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi waved to the other, nodding. “Hopefully we will see something better another day. I would participate in this sort of thing, but I don’t have the patience.” He moved down through the aisles of the recruits, stepping down onto the field.

“Is it over?” He glanced at Jenna. “We have to teach these recruits about dragons soon.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced at the bud-shaped tomb of rock that she had made with her magic before she narrowed her eyes. Humming at Rhyderi’s question, she quickly cast a spell to throw an explosive fireball at the prison. Upon finding nothing inside, she nodded.

“Yes, it is over. Seph is licking his metaphorical wounds.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Let him. Sore losers have no place on our timetable today.” Rhyderi folded his arms, his tone cold and bitter. “Do you want to stick around?” He flicked an ear as he watched the others bring in the first of the armor-bound dragons. “It’s not going to be that interesting though, I admit. Just a technical demonstration, and how to fight a dragon.”

“You already know how… I’m guessing…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Nor am I part of the army or interested,” Jenna spoke out as she moved toward the door. “I am Sephiroth’s personal assistant. So, I need to go back to personally assisting him.”

Before leaving, Jenna glanced at the dragon before she narrowed her eyes, “I was under the impression that they were not going to be treated as slaves.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“They’re not slaves. They get fed and groomed and they have a place to sleep. However, they’re the property of the army now. They’re learning tools. They’re also the best ones we have.” He frowned. “It’s hard to get a dragon that size to co-operate.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“If they are not being given a choice on assisting your team wiith the training, then they are little more than slaves,” Jenna commented. “They should not be forced to be beaten upon.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi shook his head. “If they had their choice, they would be burn down all the houses on the entire island town, smash all the buildings and bring their next brood-mother over here.” He grunted. “I cannot allow that.”

“However….” He continued. “They’re not being beaten up either. They’re merely going to stand there while I explain positioning.” The first of the dragons padded over, lowering it’s head as it sat down. “You know, stay away from it’s tail, hit it in the joints, so forth.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned as she looked over at the dragon. After a bit, she turned her attention back to Rhyderi, “It is more important to plant the seeds of friendship and trust than it is to teach war techniques. An ally proves more effective than a teaching tool.”

With that said, she left to return to her desk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I don’t think you understand…” Rhyderi sighed. “This dragon hates us. His brood hates us. They all hate us.” He shook his head. “You can’t make a friend out of this one…”

The dragon wiggled his head. “Just shut up and do your demonstration so that it may be over and I can go back to sleep…”

Sephiroth remained in his office with the door locked, still quite pissed and essentially having a quiet tantrum all by himself in the room.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed at Rhyderi’s statements before she narrowed her eyes in thought. Still, she didn’t stick around. Instead, she moved on to her desk so that she could pull up her work and get through it.

~You’ll never make an ally if you mistreat them. To create allies, you need to nurture feelings of that nature.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”I don’t mistreat them. They just have no interest in us. You can come down here and talk to them if you want, but they want our deaths. It’s better for everybody if they stay in the armor. Better for them, better for us. All they do is generate more bad publicity for their kind if they harm us.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Very well, if you are certain on those findings, I will not bother you any further. I am certain that you understand what you are doing there,~ Jenna responded. ~Still, any enemy might be slowly converted if they are treated right. Remember, these enemies were created via maltreatment and genocide.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed. *”Talk to them. They’re stubborn, or ignorant. Whichever you prefer to think of them as… They’re also in a position of great unhappiness right now. I’ve spent months trying to reason with them. Their mission is simple – they want our deaths. Nothing more, nothing less.”*

*”I understand what you are trying to say. But have this same conversation with them, not me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Very well then, elf,~ Jenna replied. ~I may take time to talk to them. However, that is not my responsibility. Take care of things as are fitting.~

With that, she printed out a progress report that Sephiroth needed to sign. So, soon enough, she stood up to knock on Sephiroth’s door.

“Seph, open up.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sighed as he brought out the second dragon to begin the demonstration. “Dragons are one of the biggest things you need to be aware of. While this sound like a joke, it’s actually not…” He moved beside the smaller one, patting him along his side. “Let me show you some of the things they do…”

*”Alright. So I shall not be expecting anything. It would still be appreciated if you come by to talk to them.”*

Sephiroth growled from his desk on the other side of the door. He eyed off the handle for a brief period, then muttered. “Go away…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled in frustration at Sephiroth’s response before she knocked on the door once more. “Seph, open up. I have a number of files that you need to sign. We do have work to finish up.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled at Jenna’s request. After another moment of grumbling and rolling his eyes, he moved over to the door, opening it. “Fine,” He hissed. “Let me sign it. Where are the papers I am supposed to be signing?”

He glanced down at the floor, his shoulders tense, looking very bitter and huffy indeed.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.