Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna thought for a moment before she moved in a bit closer to Sephiroth. “Hmm… maybe I’ll need one thing to prepare.”

With that, she moved in to kiss Sephiroth, taking great pleasure in the contact. As she started the kiss, the low rank soldiers began to move into the room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth flinched slightly as he sensed the others arriving from their various locations aroud the facility. He frowned as he pondered Jenna’s motives but didn’t move away, guessing the alternative of shoving her off himself would have meant even worse consequences.

He gave a slight noise and a wriggle, letting Jenna have her way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes as she broke off the kiss from Sephiroth. As far as she was concerned, the man was much to self-conscious on such matters. They were married, thus there was no shame in kissing between the two of them.

Still, Jenna walked away from Sephiroth before she pulled out a red polearm from subspace. After inspecting the inscriptions on the pole, Jenna gave it a few practice swings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Are you planning to hit me with that thing? You should just give it to the house-keeper. Then she can use it to beat the rug – because that’s all it’s good for. I bet after a few rounds I could cut that clean in half.” He smirked at Jenna, beginning to pace. He took his sword out and began to swing it around, parrying some invisible attacks before moving into a battle-ready stance, holding the sword at eye level.

“Do you know the 54 steps of the basic sword kata?” He smirked, turning his back to her. “Maybe you could even pretend to be my opponent while I go through it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth before she chuckled at him. After twirling around her polearm for a moment, she moved it so that the bladed point was pressed against the ground behind her as she moved to face him in a defensive stance.

“This is a display of magical talent, Seph, not brute force. You need to use more than your sword.”

Meanwhile, Genesis moved into the upper tiers to watch the match. Both he and Rhyderi had been given permission to watch over it. For the most part, Genesis was a bit jealous since he felt that he was a better materia user than Sephiroth was. However, he didn’t say any of this. Instead, he just frowned as he watched the two combatants prepare.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi sat in the box nearby, seeming more bored and unimpressed with the area around him. He didn’t have better places to be right now, but even so, he seemed bored as he drummed the gauntlet fingers of his glove on his plated arm, making soft armored ‘plink’ sounds.

Meanwhile, the recruits and other soldiers began to file in.

“Looks like quite a turnout,” Sephiroth hummed as he watched the area fill up. “If it’s just a display of magical talent, why do you need the pike?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth a cold smirk before she wagged her left index finger at him. “Now, now. You think I’m gong to explain my tactics to you? Nuhh-uhh.”

As she positioned herself, she dragged her foot in a way that would make it draw a line into the dirt under her feet. However, she also made a point of making this element very subtle.

“Now, shall we begin, Seph?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made another tired sigh at Jenna, this time just shaking his head in response. He wasn’t the least bit impressed with her antics by now, and although he was immensely curious and frustrated by now, he didn’t want to give her any satisfaction of knowing she had gotten to him by losing his temper over it.

“Fine.” He coldly hissed out in reply. “Let’s begin this ridiculous ordeal.” He stepped back from her, taking five paces away. He twirled his sword around in his left hand, then extended his right one, attempting to cast a volley of Firaga at her footing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna quickly reacted to the volley that was heading her way by tossing her own fireball at the spell. Right after she tossed the projectile, she dodged to the right. As she moved, she permitted the tip of her pike to drag against the ground from time to time.

Once at a comfortable spot, she twirled around before sent a volley of lightning bolts in Sephiroth’s direction.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth eyed off the Lightning bolts coming in his direction and reacted almost on instinct alone – the male leaped a clean six feet into the air to avoid them, twirling in the air as he sailed over Jenna’s head, landing down behind her.

“Careless.” He smirked, raising his hand to cast a “Slow” spell on her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna brought her polearm out in front of herself as she felt the non-elemental magic head her way. As she bowed her head, she softly muttered a few words before she reflected Sephiroth’s spell back in his direction.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hissed loudly as he felt the slowing effect of the magic wash over him. He grumbled loudly as he attempted to charge forwards at Jenna, feeling very clumsy and delayed. He raised his hand, simply standing there as he began another cast.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna took a moment herself to recover, for a bit of Sephiroth’s slow spell had indeed hit her. Thus, she side-stepped the man as she cast a spell to restore her natural speed. Once she was back to full speed, she smirked at Sephiroth before she tossed a homing fireball in his direction.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hadn’t finished the cast of the second spell, and so when the fireball struck him, he hissed angrily, breaking his cast to fan off some of the flames on his coat. He backed up again, snarling at her as he resumed the cast, growling, very angry indeed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grinned at the expression on Sephiroth’s face before she gave him a very subtle shurg. “Be more careful about your spell choice next time, huh?”

Jenna then twirled her pole arm around a few times before she began channeling up energies, for she intended to momentarily stun Sephiroth with a flare-style spell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled angrily at Jenna as he extended his arm, finishing off the cast. A torrent of Ice shards exploded from his position as he cast the high level Blizzard spell at Jenna, hissing loudly as he was temporarily blinded by the flare.

“What are you trying to prove!?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna yelped as the ice shards came at her just as she finished the flare spell. So, she quickly adjusted her previous spell to give it an fire element. Thus, in a few moments, the area became flooded with a thick fog as the two spells collided with each other.

Meanwhile, Jenna leaped back to regather herself before she cast another spell on herself.

“Oh, I’m just showing them what magic can do, Seph?” Jenna spoke to him. As she finished the sentence, a second voice rang out from right behind her shadowed form, which was obscured by the mist. “You should know that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”No I mean, what are you trying to prove? Are you trying to demonstrate that you’re better than me in front of my own recruits? This is a rather poor way of doing it. Do you want them to usurp me?”*

Despite the fact that he was still slowed, Sephiroth persisted. When the fog whirled around both combatants, he fanned it away with his hand, also moving some of it by forcing the air away with telekinetic forces.

He flicked his hand into the air, casting a Comet spell in on her position while he tried to rid himself of the Slow spell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna leapt away from the spot where the comet hit, except instead of a single shadow leaping to safety, three shadows split up from that spot. One jumped up while the other two leaped to the sides. As the three “Jennas” dodged to safety, they simultaneously cast spells at Sephiroth. Once casted a fire spell, another a lightning, and the last cast a water spell.

~I am giving them a good show. Why should I bend over without a fight, hm?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth could only stand there, feeling confused as the multiple images of Jenna appeared. He snarled with anger as the spells came towards him, standing there with his arms raised, taking the incoming spell-damage with gritted teeth.

At the same time he did a scan of the images, trying to work out which one was Jenna. After only a few seconds, he gave up on that and attempted to cast a powered up Quake 3 spell on the ground all around them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The three Jennas stumbled about a bit as the quake spell hit them, for the shaking made them loose their footing.

As the first Jenna, the one strait ahead of Sephiroth, stood up, she gave him a smirk, “An area spell, huh?”

The one to the right chuckled before adding in, “What’s the matter, Sephiroth?”

Before the third chimed in, “Having problems finding the real me? What a pity.”

Thus, the three began to circle around Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Stop it!” Sephiroth snarled, scanning the group again. He hurled his sword like a Javelin at the one nearest him, his intended goal to spear her through the chest and impale her. He cast a round of Lightning on the other two, glaring from one Jenna to the next.

He was feeling very cranky about the fact that Jenna could possibly win this one.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The Jenna that was speared yelled in pain and frustration before she broke apart in a flash, soon turning into little more than dust. Meanwhile, the other two Jenna’s dodged the lightning botls, dragging their spears once more.

“Clever, one down. However, can you get the next ones right, hm?”

Meanwhile, Genesis drummed his fingers against the railing to his viewing area. He was still not too impressed with Sephiroth’s showing and wished that he had been choosen. At least he would have been using things like matra magic to missle these idiotic spells. He also eyed the one Jenna that had gone to hover over the fight, since she was allowing the three, now down to two, duplicates to confuse Sephiroth. This Jenna was doing little more than chanting while the lines were drawn on the ground by her duplicates.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth paced forwards to his sword, plucking it up to grip onto the hilt once more, shaking off the residual dust. “One down indeed.” He hissed. “I thought this was a show of Materia-based magic.” He growled. “Didn’t know it would turn into this…”

He began setting fire to the ground around him, smirking as he set part of the viewing stadium on fire also.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It is a display of both types of magic, Sephiroth,” the Jenna to his right replied. She then yelped as she caught onto fire and began to rapidly burn up. Soon enough, that duplicate turned into ash as well.

This left Sephiroth with only one duplicate left. “Hm.. Lucky. Or are you?”

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.