Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned. “You practically electrocuted me… and now you want some affection..?” He sighed and sat up, reaching to pat her cheeks. “Oh, you are so unpredictable…” He glanced around the room. “What happened to Kether?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she whispered into Sephiroth’s ear, “You asked for it. I told you that I was tired. You pushed it and I also gave you fair warning.”

As she finished speaking, she leaned in to nibble on Sephiroth’s ear. She also brought her left hand up to knead it against the hair on the top of Sephiroth’s head.

~As for Kether, he’s in his crib, sleeping.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“You didn’t have to actually do anything…” He kept his head still, reaching out to caress Jenna’s side, sighing. “I’m sore all over thanks to what you did…” He frowned. “If you want to…. well… I don’t know if I am going to be able to perform as well considering the soreness I am experiencing right now.”

He smirked. “That normally comes after. Not before.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth before she nibbled on his near anew. As she nibbled on Sephiroth, she whispered to him, “For such a tough man, you can be a first-class whiner, Seph. The pain you experienced was fake. Not a single cell in your body was actually injured. Thus, the soreness is all in your head.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grumbled at Jenna as his ear was teased. He reached over to bat at her hair, grinning slightly. “Maybe it’s as much of an illusion as this…” He turned his head to suddenly bite at her neck, the loving nip being just a fraction on the rough side. He knew just how far he could push it and didn’t actually want to hurt his mate with such a move.

After he had bitten her, he released his jaws and tenderly kissed the area better again. “So… you woke up in the middle of the night and…?” He grinned. “You have strange waking and sleeping patterns.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna smirked as Sephiroth nipped her, having absolutely no problems with his roughness. In fact, that was one of the things that she enjoyed most about him. In her mind, it was much more fun to have a rough partner than a tender-foot.

As Sephiroth commented about her sleeping patterns, she huffed before she whispered back, “If I could, I would have continued sleeping but I couldn’t. So, you have to stay up, too.”

A smirk crossed her lips. At least until she heard Kether quietly fussing about in his crib, which she continued to keep in their bedroom. So, the sorceress rolled off Sephiroth before she nudged him.

“You take care of it.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled deeply as Jenna moved off him. His blood was just starting to warm to the idea of some intimate contact, too. He rolled his eyes and made a loud frustrated sound, sliding off the bed to go check on the boy.

“Nothing kills fun faster than that…” He muttered through clenched teeth as he plucked him out of his crib, walking out of the room to go change him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kether fussed and “wailed” as his father picked him up, for the boy was immensely uncomfortable being in his own filth. As Sephiroth changed him, the boy continued to wiggle about a bit. He also squirted his father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was both quite pissed off and pissed on by the time he was done finishing with changing Kether’s diaper. He held him up to check him over to see if anything else was wrong. When he could find nothing else, he returned to the bedroom, placing the youngster back into his crib.

Then he made an irritated snarling sound before storming into the bathroom connected to the master bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Within the next minute, he had stripped down and started having a shower.

“Males…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna softly chuckled to herself as she heard Sephiroth complain to himself within the shower. The man did always find something to complain about each time they had a new youth, at least until they were potty trained. However, he also took superb care of the children, so she thought he was an excellent father.

As Sephiroth showered, Jenna watched the doorway. ~I would suggest remaining undressed when you’re done in there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth spent the next five minutes showering, grumbling heavily to himself about young children and all the disgusting things they were capable of. When he had finished in the shower, he spent a further five minutes drying off, finally stepping out of the room wearing two towels, one around his shoulders and one around his waist.

“Well I don’t know about you,” He snorted as he sat down on the bed, yanking the towel off his shoulders to continue drying his hair. “But after that, I am not interested any more.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna sighed as Sephiroth stepped out of the shower and proclaimed his lack of interest. However, she was not to be dissuaded. Certainly if worked enough, she could peak his interest again. Anyway, Sephiroth didn’t get dressed, so that was definitely a sign.

Thus, Jenna sat upright before she slid next to Sephiroth. Once in position, she reached over to massage his shoulders and back in a teasing manner.

“Oh, settle down. You’ll forget about it soon enough…,” a cruel smirk appeared on her lips before she finished off her sentence, “old man.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth began to relax and close his eyes as Jenna massaged his shoulders, promptly stiffening once more when she called him an old man, snapping his eyes open to glare at her.

“I’m old and what about you?” He hissed. “You should see the back of your head right now – it’s even more grey than my hair!” He growled. “Watch who you call old…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, I never deny that I am…,” Jenna’s voice trailed off as Sephiroth pointed out her grey hair. Deeply frowning, the sorceress reached back to pull forward a clump of her hair. However, due to the poor lighting and the fact that her spell’s deterioration had just started, she didn’t spot anything.

“What are you talking about?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes at Jenna. Even though she had been teasing, he had taken the statement to heart and was properly pissed off at her.

“I said,” He repeated more slowly, his tone cool. “Watch who you call old.” He raised a hand to the light switch, using his psychic abilities to turn it to the on position. He raised a brow at her, then pointed to the mirror on his dresser. “Go see for yourself – the hair on the back of your head is even more grey than my hair right now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced at the mirror as Sephiroth suggested before she deeply frowned and sighed.

“That isn’t by any means good, Seph. You are aware that I am much older than you, right?” Jenna grumbled out as she looked at the grey hairs. “I’ll fix it tomorrow..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I didn’t say it was good,” Sephiroth replied in frustration. “I said you have no right to call me old when you should see yourself first!”

He only realized at this point how aggressively he was drying his hair and he flicked the towel onto the floor with more might than he had intended. The towel struck the wall with a force and made a loud noise before falling harmlessly to the floor in a heap.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna frowned at Sephiroth’s anger before she turned to poke his chest. As she poked him, she lifted her head to glare at him.

“I still never deny the fact that I am aged. Nor am I insulting you by pointing out that you have aged as well, Seph. You have become more wise and stable with your age. At least as far as The Great Sephiroth is concerned, he has become much better with age and I prefer the old man Sephiroth to the young idiot Sephiroth.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Much better with age?” He grunted at her. “I’m not a bottle of wine you know.”

Sephiroth sat there, but was still quite aggitated from being interrupted, from being peed on, and from being called ‘old’. With not much time between any of the three things that had upset him, it all felt like part of the same anger. The male snarled in frustration and lowered his head, feeling very much like punching something right now.

“I’m not old… I’m not even 50. Am I…?” He stopped to think.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Desiree is twenty-two, Seph. You’re over fifty years of age,” Jenna plainly stated. She then snorted at him. “I’ve only had it so you don’t look your age in order to keep you in peak condition. As for myself, if I were to fully age to my few century mark… I doubt I’d be able to move properly.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed heavily at the news, his anger dissipating as it gave way to unhappiness. “I see.” He stated plainly as his shoulders sank, the man slowly nodding his head. “Then I should probably stop thinking about such things.”

He grunted. “I’m still not old…” He moved to lie down on his side.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna groaned at Sephiroth’s reaction to the revelation of his age. So, she reached over to yank him over to her before she tightly squeezed him.

“Will you stop that already? What do you want, to be a teenager again? There’s nothing wrong with growing old, Seph. However, if you’re going to be this way…”

Sighing, she closed her eyes and began to concentrate. Soon enough, she began to weave a spell on Seph to make him appear to be around 16 to 17 years of age. The spell also de-aged his internal workings, giving him the hormone levels to match.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned as he felt his muscle density shrink, his vision becoming sharper. He blinked ahead of himself, then glanced at Jenna, glancing over at the mirror to catch a glimpse of himself. “Oh come on,” He frowned slightly. “You should do that to yourself, too. You like looking at me like this? Maybe it works both ways, hmm?”

He grinned broadly. “Not that I’m saying you have saggy breasts, now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna briefly smirked at Sephiroth before she chuckled at him. “I didn’t say that I cast the spell for my own likes. I did it since you seem to have issues with feeling old.”

Still, she shuffled away from him and began to concentrate on herself. After a few minutes, she managed to cast a spell to reverse her aging and lock her appearance down to the time in which she was about twenty. Once the spell was cast, she leaned in to kiss Seph.

“There, happy now?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth eyed Jenna up and down, taking in her appearance. A slow broad content grin came over him and he began to loudly purr at her, liking what he saw. “Yes….” He said next to her ear before returning her kiss. *”I think I am very happy with that, now.”*

He moved his arms around her, his only mission to pull off her clothing.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.