Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, I suppose you’re right about that,” Dimitri conceded. “However, that stuff is still pretty far-fetched and silly. Can we go back to just watching the movie now?”

Jenna grinned with satisfaction as Sephiroth took her son. Nodding, she moved away before she laid down to relax on the bed.

“Good, now you’re at least doing something.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth chuckled. “Of course we can. But it’s nearly over and you can probably already guess the ending.” He picked up the leftovers and moved to his feet, heading into the kitchen to begin packing it away in the refridgerator.

“I suppose you’ll be wanting some Orange soda?”

Sephiroth smirked. “I’m still reading. But the infant is on me. Now it’s productive? Heh. I shall have to do this more often.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri moved away to sit up right as Edgeworth slipped out from under him. He then looked over at the television again before he slowly shook his head.

“To be honest,” the boy admitted, “you kept on distracting me with conversation and I don’t really know what’s going on now.”

However, he quickly perked up, “Yes. I’d love an orange soda.”

“Yes, now you’re productive instead of just wasting time, Seph,” Jenna replied with a smile on her lips.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth chuckled. “The plot is fairly substandard. The husband and wife claim to be innocent and they’ve already been looked over, but the wife did it to gain the inheritance.” He went to the refridgerator and took out two sodas, placing the leftovers in there.

“Like I said,” He returned to the couch, handing Dimitri one of the unopened sodas. “The wife did it. If you ever see a murder mystery where the butler did it, you can roll your eyes and turn it off.”

Sephiroth smirked as he turned the page. “You should go be productive also. Go see when that woman is coming back.” He reached into his pocket and took out a set of keys, tossing them onto the bed. “They’re done.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri broadly grinned as Edgeworth handed the soda over to him. So, he happily grasped onto it before he opened it up. He then glanced at the television as he took a large gulp of the drink.

“Yea, I suppose you’re right there. They do have her acting rather strange, don’t they?” Dimitri admitted. “Of course, you’re a genius, Miles, so you’d see the plot coming from a mile away, I’m certain.”

Jenna snorted as the keys were tossed at her. She then batted them away.

“I’ve been busy cleaning out her room all day while you were shopping. I think I’ve earned the right to lay here and relax for a while,” Jenna grumbled.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hummed. “Keys,” He said simply, pointing at them on the bed. “Give them to her.” He grinned, wondering how far he could push it.

Edgeworth smirked at Dimitri, reaching out to lightly prod his nose. “There are compliments, and then there is sucking up.” He chuckled and leaned back in the couch again. “When this movie is over, you can pick the next one.” He turned the remote control over to him. “Here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snorted at Sephiroth’s commands before she simply brushed the keys away from her side. As she did that, she shifted so that her back was facing Sephiroth.

“That can wait. She isn’t even present at the moment. She’s probably packing or something.”

Dimitri puoted as Edgeworth suggested that he was sucking up. He then shook his head before he boldly stated, “But I do think you are a genius, Miles. You’re very observant and quick to pick up on details that many people miss.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Keys,” Sephiroth pointed to them yet again. “Give them to her. Now.” He lowered his head and continued reading, keeping his face serious. However, in truth he was having fun trying to push Jenna’s buttons right now.

Edgeworth let out a loud laugh and shook his head, flicking his bangs out of his eyes. “Why thank you,” He grinned. “I try my best.” He nodded at the television when the movie concluded. “I told you. I called it. The wife was guilty since the beginning.”

“Do you want the TV guide?” He glanced at the table. “Maybe you can find something better to watch.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna completely ignored Sephiroth and continued to keep her back to the man. Yawning, she waved her hand in a dismissive manner before she grumbled out, “I don’t feel like it. So, no.”

Dimitri hummed as he picked up the remote. After a few moments of thought, he just began to flip channels to see what was on. After finding mostly junk, he settled on a medical drama show.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I command you to do it,” He waved a hand back at her. “You’re my secretary wife underling minion subordinate woman slave. Now go do it.” He used the book to obscure his hand from Jenna’s line of sight and gently tickled Kether’s belly, wanting to entertain him.

“Now get up and go do it before I make you.” He waved a hand at her again, then attempted to pull at her leg with his psychic powers. “I could work you like a puppet.”

Edgeworth watched the new show with a degree of boredom in his expression. He didn’t complain, however. Dimitri had picked a show and he stuck to watching it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna cracked open her eyes to glare at Sephiroth as the man tugged on her leg. Snorting, she turned to face him before she coldly stated out, “I would love to see you try, Seph. Those who have dared to attempt such stunts have usually wound up hurling their melted innards soon after.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth eyed off Jenna, his brows lowered, looking very unimpressed. He slid the book off Kether and held him in one hand, using his other to attempt to orchestrate his psychic powers into making Jenna move. Thus, she would feel psychic pulls around her limbs, particularly at her joints. He very much doubted she would follow through with such a threat, especially while he was holding their youngest child.

“You’d like to see me try Then start paying attention.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snarled as Sephiroth began to tug on her limbs. After tensing up her body in order to resist him, she glared anew at him before she quickly cast a spell to teleport Kether back into his crib. Soon after, she mentally cast a spell to make each of Sephiroth’s pain receptors flare up and send him powerful sensations of pain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth flinched at the pain that coursed through his entire body, virtually immobilized by it for the immediate. After a brief period of this however, he gritted his teeth and steeled himself, rising out of the chair, moving over to the bed. He moved down onto it, sitting next to Jenna.

“Don’t think that…” He snarled, flopping down onto the bed moments afterwards, the levels of pain rendering him unconcious.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna snorted anew as she watched Sephiroth collapse onto the bed. After waving her hand to remove the spell from him, she moved to lie back down. Yawning, she figured that Sephiroth would recover within fifteen minutes. So, she curled up so that she could rest while Sephiroth recovered consciousness.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth twitched and groaned over the next ten minutes. Beyond the occaisonal sound, he didn’t move. When he was finally able to, he rolled onto his stomach, his face buried in the sheets, not offering much more of use.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna contently drifted into a nap, for she had been exhausted before Sephiroth began picking on her. Thus, as Sephiroth began to recover from the magical assault. Jenna shifted over to hug onto him as she sought out some comfort in her rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth offered an irritated growl at Jenna, but he didn’t end up shoving her away. He didn’t move very much either, making another few irritated sounds before finally giving up, turning his head so he could more easily breathe.

“Don’t think this… means anything…” He hissed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna just unintelligibly grumbled back to Sephiroth. Unfortunately for the general, she was too tired and too much asleep to really be paying attention to him. She had also removed the spell, so she figured that he would be fine while she slept. So, instead of really responding to him, she just snuggled into his side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a grumpy growling sound at Jenna, giving up on it for now. If she wanted to leave it be, that was fine with him. He made a few more sounds and finally rolled away from her, deciding to take sleep as the better optiion.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna happily slept for several hours, more than content to ignore the incident that had occurred prior to falling asleep. Finally, she yawned as she woke up. After finding that it was still the middle of the night, she groaned before she reached over to flick Sephiroth’s hair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth napped on. When his hair was flicked he made a brief moan, rolling onto his back. “Go away, it’s not time yet…” He mumbled, waving a hand at the air. He grumbled and began to wake up, slowly sitting up, groaning with soreness.

“OK, OK… I’m up… fine.” He hissed. “What do you want…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna plainly stated as Sephiroth woke up, “I can’t sleep. I’m bored.”

So, she flipped over to hover over Sephiroth before she leaned down to kiss him. As far as she was concerned, if she couldn’t sleep, she wasn’t going to let her mate sleep. And… She wanted to be pleasured anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Mmm…?” He blinked tiredly, seeming confused when Jenna came in to kiss him. Hadn’t she lanced his entire body with pain before? He initially reached up to push her head away with his hand, thinking better of it after a moment. If she wasn’t angry, that was fine with him.

“What are you doing…?” He said finally, yawning. “And where are the keys…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“What does it look like I’m doing?” Jenna hoarsely whispered back to Sephiroth before she leaned in to slowly lick his jaw line. “I’m awake, can’t sleep, and I want you.”

She then grumbled out in response to his other inquiry, “I left them on the bed. If they got kicked or pushed while we were asleep, they’d only be on the floor.”

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.