Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stopped as Milena asked her about feeding the dragon. Frowning in thought, she shrugged before she muttered, “If that one wants to eat with us, she is welcome. However, she is also fully capable of providing her own meals. So, I am not certain.”

Jenna tilted her head to look over toward the living room. Sighing, she rolled her eyes before she groaned. “No, I meant concerning tomorrow… You seemed,” She shrugged, not even certain how to put her thoughts into words. “You just seemed very aware as to what tomorrow is.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just shrugged and glanced off to the side, arms folded. He couldn’t really give an opinion to the situation and sighed. “What does it matter what my thoughts are? I can’t stop anything. I can’t change anything. And if I say anything, Desiree is going to get mad at me…”

He grunted. “Best be quiet.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released another deep sigh before she rolled her eyes at Sephiroth. It had been years since Desiree first turned her affections toward the dark-haired elf, and she had hoped that Sephiroth would settle down by now. However, he still didn’t like the elf, and she highly doubted that he ever would. So, she decided to ignore his moodiness. Instead, she shuffled to make herself more comfortable as she leaned against the wall.

Meanwhile, Seres slumped out of the bathroom so that she could move to the living room. She wanted to watch some television so that she could ignore the pain she was experiencing at the moment. So, she moved to the couch before she crawled up onto it so that she could curl up against a cushion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth watched Seres walk into the room. He shuffled aside for her and then moved to his feet, walkling to the hall closet to pick out the warmest and fluffiest comforter he could find. He headed back over to Seres and draped the comforter around her, sitting down again.

“Are you sure you want to do this twice a week for the next three months?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres allowed a grin to appear on her lips as Sephiroth gave her the blanket. She then gripped onto it before she curled up into the blanket. She then looked at Sephiroth out of the corner of her eye, which was currently blood-shot.

“I can’t turn back now, Father. Anyway… it’s fine. I can handle it. I think they found a mako vein a few weeks ago too..”

Meanwhile, Jenna leaned over to watch Sephiroth give Seres the comforter. After a moment, she pushed herself off the wall before she moved to stand behind Sephiroth. Once in position, she moved to gently massage the back of her mate’s neck.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth closed his eyes when Jenna massaged the back of his neck. A tired sigh came over him and he lowered his head. “A Mako Vein? Great… I’d rather see things happen in a regulated safe manner before they go offering it to you, though.”

He sighed again. “I hope things work out….”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres just stared at the television, not wanting to really think or talk. So, she shuffled about to make herself as comfortable as she could get before she continued to watch the television.

Meanwhile, Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s concerns. She had long ago came to the opinion that her husband was a very large worrywort. However, she wasn’t about to say that to him. Instead, she continued to massage his neck.

“We’ll have to leave by nine or ten in the morning tomorrow, Seph,” Jenna informed her mate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head in acknowledgement and said nothing more for now. He waved his hand at Jenna as if to shoo her away, also wanting to watch the television for lack of wanting to think right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna reached out to grab onto the hand that Sephiroth was waving at her. She then smirked at him before she leaned in to lick his hand.

“Don’t think I’m so easily frightened away, Seph,” Jenna playfully scolded before she moved around the couch to sit down next to him. She continued to smirk at him, but she wasn’t about to bring up any more subjects. Instead, she moved her hand in to knead her fingers against the back of his scalp.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sat there and allowed Jenna to massage his back. He didn’t seem overly happy, but he had already voiced his unhappiness so there was little point in commenting much further about it. He kept his arms folded as he sat and watched the television.

“We’ll go to bed soon. So we can get up early and prepare for tomorrow.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed at Sephiroth’s sentiments. She then nodded before she looked over at Seres. Soon after, she looked up at Sephiroth before she whispered, “It’ll probably mean a lot more to her if you tuck her in for bed.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned. “She was in bed… I did that before she got up.” He sighed and nudged the lump of comforter beside him and reached over to scoop it up, carrying it back to Seres’s bedroom. Then he placed her down on her bed, moving the covers around her properly.

“If you want to do this twice a week… we’ll work out something. If you don’t balance it, it will kill you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres groaned as Sephiroth picked her up. She cracked her eyes open to look up at him. However, she didn’t struggle. Instead, she just curled up even more. As she was set down on her bed, she moaned before she shook her head.

“I’ll be fine, Father. I’m strong, I can handle it..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head. “No. Nobody can handle too much exposure. If you are exposed to too much in such a short space of time, you will end up dying. It’s hard to understand now, but that’s how it is….” He covered her up with the blanket and sighed.

“Keep yourself hydrated. This won’t last long. After the sickness passes, you will feel fantastic. Over time, you will build resistance. And then you can either take stronger doses, or you can stay as you are.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres nodded at Sephiroth once more, not feeling like arguing over his advice. She had heard these words several times already since she had been taking treatments for a while already. So, she was getting used to not feeling well after the treatments. Still, she appreciated her father’s advice.

“Thank you.. But I’ll be fine, Father. I’m tough. I can handle this.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed with frustration. Seres didn’t understand the risks, he felt. He wasn’t going to push or nag her further though, and just left it be, stepping out of the room once he felt that she was settled.

“Good night. Get a proper rest.” He closed the door behind him. Then he stepped into the kitchen, muttering. “I should take up drinking…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had already retreated to the bedroom. For the time being, she was checking over Kether and making certain that his needs were taken care of. She had kept the boy in the master bedroom due to his disabilities. Jenna had also started to notice that Kether was a slower learner than the other children. However, she wasn’t certain as to how to tell Sephiroth this. In fact, she wasn’t certain if she should bring it up at all.

Thanks to the fact that she wasn’t fully human, she was capable of just barely hearing Sephiroth’s words. Chuckling, she shook her head.

~Well, if you really want liquor, there’s some in a cabinet to the right of the refrigerator.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed as he heard Jenna’s reply. He moved to the cabinet, opening it up to take a look. Inside he found several bottles he couldn’t identify. He plucked up a dark coloured one containing whiskey and measured some out in a glass, drinking it.

He loudly coughed directly afterwards and put the bottle away, shaking his head as he went up the stairs.

“What a pointless activity.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna softly chuckled at Sephiroth’s commentary after coughing. Her shoulders shook as she tried to suppress her laughter. Still, when Sephiroth entered the master bedroom, she turned to grin at him before she teleported the bottle of whiskey that he had pulled out into her hands.

“Hmm… not a bad choice. However, it is ideal to quickly drink it and not savor.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned at Jenna. He sat down on the bed. “If you’re going to do that,” He said, “At least teleport the glass here too.” He eyed off the bottle, scowling at it.

“You expect me to drink that? I don’t really…” He sighed. “Oh give it here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I didn’t state that I expected you to drink the whiskey, Seph,” Jenna commented as she passed the bottle over to him. She then teleported a shot glass onto the bed. “I was just commenting on your choice of drink.”

She grinned at him before she moved to sit on the bed. She then reached down to remove her boots.

“Still, I wouldn’t suggest getting drunk. You don’t want a hangover tomorrow.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth poured himself another drink, sighing as he handed it off to her. “Here, you show me then. But you are right, I don’t want to get drunk as I do not want a hangover tomorrow.” He read the label on the bottle, shrugging.

“Is this supposed to taste like that? It’s unpleasant. What’s the point?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth a rather confused look. She then chuckled before she shook her head. “I don’t think anyone other than you would ask for a demonstration as to how to drink hard liquor. Very well..”

She shrugged to herself before she quickly downed the shot glass. She then poured another shot before she gave it to Sephiroth.

“I should say that this should be your final shot since I’ve never seen you have a high tolerance for alcohol.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth took the glass from Jenna, glaring at the ominous-looking liquid inside. A single snort escaped him and he held it by the rim, downing it in one gulp. He coughed shortly afterwards and shook his head.

“I think the rush from the first one is already taking effect…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna set the bottle down near the base of the bed, deciding that there was no point in either of them partaking in any more of the liquid. She then reached out to take the shot glass from Sephiroth before she set it down on the night stand.

Soon after, Jenna slid in closer to Sephiroth so that she could remove his clothing and help him get ready for bed.

“It is a rather powerful drink, Seph. I’m not surprised that you’re starting to feel the effects,” Jenna calmly commented. “I barely feel anything at all, though. However, I have a very high tolerance to that liquid.”

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.