Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth blinked at him, seeming confused now. “Kissing and cuddling is fine.” He relaxed somewhat. “However, I thought you meant…” His voice dropped to an embarrassed mutter. “Well… something else entirely…”

“Why don’t you?” Sephiroth teased lightly. “Your domesticated life is so boring, most likely. Isn’t it?” He gave her a grin and lightly shoved her shoulder in return. “Still, it doesn’t change the fact that Dimitri… is gay.”

He snorted. “People are going to ask questions.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri cheered up slightly as Edgeworth told him that his wants weren’t illegal. However, his happiness soon changed to confusion. So, he stared up at Edgeworth anew.

“Something else entirely? What else is there? I don’t understand..”

Jenna smirked at Sephiroth before she leaned in to kiss him. “Seph, nothing is ever boring with your megalomaniacal mind around. How can you expect me to be bored while I have to keep you in line, hm? Let alone the children that you teach your bad habits to.”

She then frowned at him. “And I still do not know why you are so worried about him being gay.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth’s eyes widened as he came to the realization that he would actually have to explain his train of thought. He was tense and silent as he steeled himself, keeping his hands stiffly on his lap as he stared off towards the television.

“I thought you were referring to sexual activities. Which are of course, illegal at your age. If we were to engage in sexual intercourse with you being the age you are, I would be guilty of statutory rape.”

Sephiroth glared at Jenna now. “I told you why.” He stated firmly. “People will ask questions. It will be in the tabloids. Sephiroth has a gay son!” He scowled. “We’re going to get ridicule and hatred.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimtri initially tilted his head as he watched Edgeworth’s mannerisms, which were sill confusing him. When the lawyer finally explained that he was thinking of sexual activities, Dimitri’s eyes widened before he stuttered out, “Y-you can do that… UMm…”

The boy looked at his feet before he nervously rubbed his upper arm. “I am fine with waiting there.”

“I do not understand why we would get any endangering hatred from the fact that our son likes men. It is his choice,” Jenna explained. “Either way, just revuse to answer any questions.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned at him again. “No,” He explained, feeling quite tired of going over this another time. “I can’t. Not until you are sixteen. Until then it is illegal.” He sighed. “You are going to have to be content with being close friends until then.” He sighed, moving to pat his arm.

“I am sorry but that is the way things must be. For now.” He shook hs head. “Why don’t you just finish eating your lasagna. Then you might like to go home and retrieve your pillow. Unless you are fine with one of mine.”

“I can refuse to answer questions, but the tabloids are still going to write things you know.” Sephiroth sighed, feeling rather tired. “I can only control what ShinRa newspapers print…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri quickly shook his head before he moved to set his hand on Edgeworth’s left upper arm. He then looked into the lawyer’s eyes.

“Miles, I said I don’t mind waiting for that. I didn’t even know that it was possible for guys…,” Dimitri cut himself off and shook his head. “I just would be happy being with you. I don’t need any sexual activity. I can wait.”

“And I’m certain your pillows are fine, Miles.”

“Sephiroth, there have been many people who have been written about who have been found gay. Sure, there may be ridicule, but I think that Dimitri can handle it,” Jenna assured. “Anyway, stop worrying.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I’m worrying only because of what people may do to us…” Sephiroth snorted heavily. “Anti-gay groups could come here in protest. Any number of things could happen. We’re in a very public seat, did you know that?” He sighed. “Why am I the only one who is worried?”

Edgeworth lowered his head, looking deeply troubled once again. “It is possible. Maybe I am not the best one to explain it right now, however.” He sighed and picked up his plate, carrying it to the kitchen to wash up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna plainly replied, “If any groups came here to protest, they would not be welcome, in the least. I do not need to kill anyone to make it clear that they would not be tolerated, Seph. If you really want to put Dimitri out of the radar… I suppose you can remove him from this household and tell him to live with his boyfriend.”

Jenna shrugged. “Though given that his crush is a lawyer, I would imagine that man would know how to block any unwanted information from getting out about their relationship.”

Dimitri pouted as Edgeworth moved away. Sighing, he glanced over at his own plate before he reached over to take a few bites.

“I don’t need to know, Miles. I don’t even want it right now. I’m just happy that you like me..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Let’s not complicate things any more than necessary right now.” Edgeworth replied from the kitchen as he rinsed off his plate. When he was satisfied with it, he placed it into the dishwasher and sat back down on the lounge once again.

“It’s going to be complicated enough as it is,” He sighed. “You’re already my protégé. Work relations tend to end badly also.” He rubbed his eyes, relaxing in the chair. “I don’t see why we can’t remain friends. For now.”

Sephiroth snorted, but seemed mostly sated by Jenna’s comment. “I suppose…” he grumbled.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri pouted at Edgeworth’s words before he shook his head and muttered, “You kissed me back though… I don’t mind that we don’t have sex until I’m of age. That’s fine.. But you did kiss me back. Why do you want to act like you didn’t?”

“Good, now place some trust in your heart somewhere. Not everything is going to fall into rubble around you, Seph,” Jenna assured as she backed away from him. “Also, try not to get so agitated that you break doors and hinges.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth made an uncomfortable sound and reached over to pat Dimitri’s shoulder. “It’s complicated right now…” He made a pained sigh, lowering his head.

“If you tell Phoenix about any of this, it will probably kill him, you know. He already has a thing for me. He’s not so subtle about hiding it, but I was enjoying making him more and more nervous by actively ignoring it.”

“Let’s discuss something else…”

“Place trust in my cold evil heart? You must be joking.” Sephiroth teased, shaking his head as he laughed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri nodded at Edgeworth’s suggestion. However, he didn’t really have much on his mind. So, he just shuffled over to snuggle against Edgeworth again, hoping that this was alright before he turned his attention to the television.

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth before she slapped his buttox.

“Yes, you, learn to trust that the world isn’t ending tomorrow. Now, finish putting away your… junk,” Jenna stated as she scanned over his “groceries”. Soon after, she snorted and walked away to check on Kether.

If Sephiroth were to pay attention to the back of her head, he may notice that her hair was starting to gray, for her anti-aging spell was beginning to deteriorate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth reached out to pat Dimitri’s shoulder as he continued to watch TV. He felt rather strange right now, but not unhappy. He flicked the volume setting up on the television and continued to watch the murder mystery playing out, eyeing off the uneaten portion leftover from dinner.

“Did you want the rest of that? Or did you want me to pack it away?”

Sephiroth grinned as he watched Jenna depart. He had certainly noticed her grey hairs, but he wasn’t about to tell her right away.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri lazily gazed over at his leftovers before he slowly shook his head. He was too comfortable now to want to move away and eat more. However, he was a bit hungry still. So, after a bit of pondering, he mumbled.

“Leave it. I’ll finish it off soon. I just want to watch the movie at the moment.”

Jenna glanced back at Sephiroth before entering the stairwell. She gave him a confused look before she shrugged and moved up to pick up Kether. Once with her youngest son, she noticed that he was hungry, so she began to feed him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth nodded his head. “You can always eat more of it later too. Nothing is going on right now so don’t feel any obligation to finish it off if you are not hungry.” He leaned back and continued to watch the movie.

“I didn’t think you liked these…” He smirked.

Sephiroth just shook his head and chuckled once again, packing away the good stuff in hidden spots in the closet. Then he grabbed a bag of potato chips and headed into the bedroom, munching through them while he read a book.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri glanced up at Edgeworth as the man spoke to him. Chuckling, he shrugged before he returned to snuggling.

“They’re alright, Miles. Some of them are way too predictable, and others just throw a twist ending that doesn’t make any sense. But ones that are done well are very enjoyable,” Dimitri commented. He then smirked at Edgeworth. “You probably already figured out who did it.”

Jenna looked up at Sephiroth as he entered the room. At the moment, her top was off because she was feeding Kether. So, Sephiroth would get a good view of her bare upper section. Jenna grinned at Sephiroth before she nodded to his chips.

“I swear it’s amazing that you never get fat.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“It’s never going to happen,” Sephiroth assured her with a grin. “I’m never going to get fat. I have a high metabolic rate. And I’m sure that if I ever started to look strange, you would fix that relatively quickly, hmm?”

He continued to much on potato chips.

Edgeworth nodded his head. “They always tease you during these. They tend to put two or more obvious perpetrators into the plot, and then they switch and change the plot to trick you.” He smirked. “It is most amusing.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth a cold smirk before she looked him over. “If you ever look strange, huh? My, that’s a rather broad statement. So, should I make it so you look like just a plain-old black-haired human, hm?”

Dimitri chuckled at Edgeworth’s description before he nodded his head. “Yea, they do that, don’t they? Pretty unrealistic, huh?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed at Jenna. “Surely you knew what I meant. I meant that if I ever start looking strange… well… portly… you can fix that.” He nodded. “Not that I would get that far… It’s hard enough maintaining energy input as it is.”

Edgeworth shrugged. “Unrealistic, but entertaining none-the-less.” He chuckled. “You must start reading the Adventures of Hercule Poirot. If you like silly old murder mystries that are very contrived, that is.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed in thought before she tilted her head. “Interesting that Zach can’t seem to keep the pounds off… meanwhile, you can’t put them on.”

She then smirked at her mate. “And of course I knew what you meant. I just couldn’t resist.”

Dimitri shook his head at Edgeworth’s suggestion. “I think I’d rather read up on real mysteries. Those are more fun. The fictional ones are just… silly at times.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head at her. He was used to being literal and taking things at face-value, and being made fun of yet again was just run-of-the-mill for him now. He settled back in his chair and looked dignified and arrogant as he read his book. Despite all his seriousness, his mood wasn’t fouled at all.

“Tch.” Was the only sound he offered.

“Oh, I see… real mysteries, yes. It’s less interesting when the case is closed and the crime is already solved.” He nodded slightly. “But if you like solving mysteries, you should consider becoming a detective.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna chuckled at her mate’s response. However, she soon noticed that Kether was done eating. So, she propped the boy up on her shoulder before she began to pat his back in order to burp him. Meanwhile, she kicked a stray bit of dirty laundry that was on the floor at Sephiroth.

“You could always clean your clothes, Seph.”

“Eh… That’s not what I meant, Miles. Anyway, I don’t want to be a detective. You know that.”

Dimitri shook his head. “I just like reading up on real things that have happened. It’s just more interesting that way.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth nodded. “If you don’t want to be a detective, then what do you want to do with yourself?” He sat up slightly. “I am a Prosectuting Attorney. Mia and Phoenix are Defense Attorneys. After that, you have… well you already know.”

He nodded. “So which are you?”

“Can’t clean clothes,” Sephiroth responded in a flat boring tone. “Reading a book here.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri rolled his eyes at Edgeworth, mostly because he thought the question was silly since he’s answered it before. So, he plainly stated, “Miles, I’m learning under your guidance. Of course I want to be a prosecutor.”

Jenna glared at Sephiroth’s words. Snorting she shook her head before she noticed that Kether was done burping. So, she stood up before she handed the infant over to her husband.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Huh?” Sephiroth looked up at Jenna. He set his book aside, taking the infant from her. He set Kether down on his lap, gently nestling him in such a manner where he would be comfortable. Then he picked up his book again, propping it up on the boy’s shoulder, resuming his reading.

“I see.” Edgeworth smirked. “You will still need to do detective work. So you might as well read up on it and learn all you can, fiction or not.” He chuckled. “Some of the most unusual fiction novels were inspired by true-life events.”

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.