Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri softly chuckled at the tease that was directed his way before he quickly shook his head. “It’s not my fault that orange soda tastes good. Anyway, you drink it too.” He finished off his sentence by immaturely sticking his tongue out at Edgeworth.

Since Dimitri’s attention was on the lawyer, he didn’t pay attention to the bike either. Instead, he just followed Edgeworth into the store. Once at the soda section, he moved in to pick out his favored brand of soda.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth pushed the cart around the store, following Dimitri into the soda aisle. He stood around while Dimitri made his selection, and he glanced at the dry bitter mixing sodas, pondering whether or not to buy some right now.

It was at this point that Sephiroth walked into the aisle, doing snack shopping of his own. His carry basket was loaded with sugary treats and potato chips. He stopped when he saw Dimitri and Edgeworth, then shrugged as he slipped past them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri still wasn’t paying much attention to his surroundings. Instead, he reached over to grip onto Edgeworth’s hand after setting the soda down in the cart. He then followed Edgeworth’s gaze. “Eh… Those ones don’t taste as good. Why do you like those ones, Miles?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth shrugged. “I like the Lemon and Lime bitters. It is good to mix them with something else once in awhile. Not every soda has to be sweet and sugary you know.”

“How are you doing today?” Sephiroth finally spoke, watching them. “We got a new house-sitter. That doesn’t mean you can make a mess of your room.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“But sweet and sugary is what soda is ab-“

Dimitri yelped as his father’s voice rang behind him, for he wasn’t expecting to hear it at all. He jumped slightly before he glanced back at his father. After blinking a few times, dumbfounded, he softly muttered, “I don’t make messes in my room anyway..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth narrowed his brows. “Sure you don’t.” He shook his head. “I take it that you won’t be home for dinner? It’s nearly time for such and… well. You’re here.” He set the basket down to pick up a four-pack of sugary cola.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri quickly shook his head before he moved closer to Edgeworth once more. He then spread out his left wing to drape it over the other “boy’s” shoulders.

“No father. I’m staying over at Miles’ place tonight.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth openly frowned at Dimitri, just about dropping his cola as he put it into his basket. “You’re…” He snorted. “Understood.” He moved in close, batting the wing off Edgeworth’s shoulder. “But for Hades’ sakes, don’t do things like that in public. People will ask questions.”

He grunted and continued on his way. “See you at work in the morning, then.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri tensed as his wing was batted away. He then lowered his eyes before he muttered, “Sorry..”

As his father walked away, he looked back at Miles before he nudged the lawyer. “You were going to pick out those icky sour drinks, right?”

Meanwhile, Jenna was busy at home, quickly cleaning out the guest bedroom that would now house their new housekeeper.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned. He hadn’t said anything while Dimitri’s father was there. He didn’t want to disrupt or interfere with something that was probably already tense and fragile ground between Dimitri and his father.

He simply nodded, picking out a bitter lemon pack for himself. “We should finish our shopping and go back to the Italian Fast Food place. I bet our dinner is nearly ready for pick-up.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri promptly nodded his head at Edgeworth’s suggestion. However, he shifted his wings behind him before he muttered, “Sorry for making you uncomfortable back there… Umm.. That is if you were uncomfortable.”

The boy then shook his head before he moved toward the check-out counter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth just waved with his hand and headed for the check-out counter also, putting his groceries up on the conveyor belt to be scanned by the cashier. “It is fine. Don’t worry yourself about it.” He paid for the goods and walked out of the store, heading back across the street.

“I can smell the Italian place from here,” He stated, “And it’s making me hungry.”

Sephiroth rode back to the house, packing the stuff away into the closets. He growled and thumped around as he did this, clearly in one of his moods.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri chuckled at Edgeworth’s proclamation that he could smell the food. Shaking his head, Dimitri tried to send Edgeworth the clearest impression of how strong the smell was to him.

“You’re just a normal human. I’ve been able to smell the food for quite some time. It smells really good.”

Jenna groaned as she heard the thumping around. So, she slipped out of the guest bedroom, deciding that it was good enough anyway. Soon after, she moved to Sephiroth’s location before she swiftly moved in to grip onto his shoulders.

“Ok,” Jenna started. “Tell me what’s bothering you before you break a door.. again.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth growled at Jenna, shaking his head. “Dimitri is gay.” He snorted. “And he was being openly gay in a super-market. He announced rather audibly that he was spending the night at his crush’s house. For all to hear!”

He snarled. “We’re going to be asked questions.”

Edgeworth slipped back into the shop, retreiving the food that they had ordered. He offered the bags to Dimitri and headed for his car once more, unlocking the doors.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna released a deep sigh at Sephiroth’s tone. She then slipped in front of him before she reached up to brush her fingers against the side of Sephiroth’s face.

“Shh… Settle down, Seph. Now… why is this an issue? Dimitri’s old enough to decide who he likes.”

Dimitri took the bags before he nodded to Edgeworth to follow him to the car. From there, he set the food down on the floor of his side of the car so that he could make certain that it wouldn’t spill. The boy took several moments to settle into the car, for his wings got in the way again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snarled. “He doesn’t need to be gay! There are plenty of women in the world for him to choose from. So why did he have to pick a male?” He snarled again, shaking his head. “I don’t even care that he’s gay… but he’s flaunting it in public. Sephiroth’s gay son, all over the tabloids! We’ve had enough bad press in our lives.”

Edgeworth simply waited until Dimitri was settled and drove back to his house. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, immediately heading for the kitchen to get plates and cutlery.

“Just lay it on the coffee table,” He called out. “It doesn’t have to be fancy.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna gave Sephiroth a tired look before she roughly wrapped her arms around him to pull him in to a hug. She shook her head against his shoulder as she tightly hugged onto him in an attempt to calm him down.

“Whatever happened to the Sephiroth who didn’t care what the press had to say about him because he hated the press, hm? I remember seeing reports of you breaking cameras because you hated being ShinRa’s poster-boy.”

Jenna then lowered her head. “And.. perhaps Dimitri is gay because of the circumstances of his birth?”

Dimitri chuckled at Edgeworth’s proclamation that it didn’t need to be fancy. He then shook his head in disbelief.

“Miles, no one would ever believe that you’d know anything that wasn’t fancy. I hope you know that.”

Despite his tease, Dimitri set the food down on the coffee table. After opening the lids, the boy licked his lips, for the lasagna did indeed smell good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What circumstances?” Sephiroth snarled. “If you’re talking about… well… me?” He snarled louder. “I was a woman when I gave birth to them. Seres came out normal. So did Dimitri, mostly.” He sighed in exasperation. “Why are we having this converation again?”

“The only reason I’m concerned about the press,” He grunted, shaking his head, “Is because yes, in the past I would have broken cameras and so on… but they… they watch my every move. I don’t want to give the public a reason to turn against us and burn my house down.”

“I am not sure that I know what you are talking about,” Edgeworth frowned. When the lid was removed from the lasagna, he began to cut into the layers of fresh hot pasta, meat and cheese, serving a generous portion along with the bacon carbonara onto Dimitri’s plate. He made an equally generous serve for himself, then relaxed again, turning the television on.

“If you don’t like it, we won’t go there again.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“No one’s going to burn down our house just because Dimitri is gay, Seph. That sort of reasoning is just silly,” Jenna assured her mate. “Dimitri is a kind soul, and anyone who can’t figure that out deserves to be gutted.”

“As for his birth.. Yes, you were female and I was male. Perhaps since we weren’t quote-unquote correct, his genetic disposition became.. warped. Who knows.”

Dimitri took in a deep breath as he smelled the lasagna. He then quickly shook his head at Edgeworth’s suggestion.

“Don’t be silly, Miles. It smells heavenly. Of course I’ll like it.”

So, the boy picked up a slice for himself before he began to chow down. As he ate the lasagna, a content smile crossed his lips.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted again. “No I don’t mean to say that people will burn down our house because of Dimitri’s sexual preference. But such does concern me if I fall out of the public’s favour. If I become a demon in their eyes again, they will try to destroy my livlihood. Hence the keeping of appearances…”

Edgeworth had eaten at the Italian Food takeout place before and was more than content to eat as he watched television. A murder mystery movie had started and he was actually interested enough to watch it.

“So…” He began. “When can your mother fix me? Is she busy tomorrow?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna leaned up to kiss Sephiroth, still wanting to still his emotions and calm him down. As she backed away, she hook her head at him.

“You’re not a demon, and you have the support of many more than you ever had before in your life. Any news on Dimitri will not be a reflection on you. It’ll just be dumb humans saying stupid things. Just let it slide, ok?”

Dimitri happily ate his lasagna, more than content with the choice of food. However, he paused as Edgeworth spoke to him. After a moment, he simply shrugged.

“I don’t know exactly. I know that mother and father are to return to work tomorrow. However, I would imagine that she could remove the spell from you right now if you asked…”

He then glanced at the floor and bit his lower lip. “Though, would that mean that I can’t..” Dimitri’s voice trailed off, for he wasn’t even certain how to word his insecurities.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“That would mean you can’t… what?” He blinked, seeming confused. “I’m not sure if I understand what you are referring to…”

Sephiroth made a tired sigh and closed his eyes. “I’ll do my best, but if you at least understand where I am coming from, then I am at least content with that.” He nodded at her words, though he didn’t seem much happier.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri wiped off his mouth before he scooted in closer to Edgeworth. After staring at him for a moment, the boy moved in to kiss Edgeworth once more before he whispered.

“I know you’re concerned about what people would think because of our age difference… So, if you were back to your real age… wouldn’t that be more obvious? That means I can’t…”

Jenna sighed before she pat the top of Sephiroth’s head. “You’ve repeated such sentiments to me many times over these past few years, Seph. Of course I get them by now. Why else do you think I don’t take any assassin jobs or anything like that?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth raised his brows now, seeming vaguely alarmed. He was interpretting Dimitri’s innocent intentions and comments in a completely different way. When Dimitri kissed him again, he tensed and shrank away.

“You can’t… we wouldn’t be able to. Not yet, anyway.” He coughed slightly, sitting up properly, his entire body tensed now. “You’re fourteen. I am twenty-two naturally. There is already an 8 year age gap, which is pushing it. I have seen bigger age gaps but that is not the point.” A heavyset frown came over his features. “It is just not the proper thing to do right now. I would not make you want to do something you would regret later. Right now you are just too young. You’re not legally old enough. Do you understand that?”

He sighed. “We can be friends. But until you are old enough, that is all we can be.”

Sephiroth grunted, shrugging. “I don’t know… you could always take them on other worlds…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri stared up at Edgeworth before he frowned and backed away. His wings lowered slightly before he muttered, “What’s so illegal about kissing and being close? I don’t get it. It’s not like I don’t know what I’m doing…”

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth before she lightly punched his shoulder. “I don’t need the jobs anyway.”

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.