Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth frowned at Dimitri’s comment. “It doesn’t matter whether or not other people will know – I will know. It will be on my mind, and… you’re still only fourteen years of age. It’s below the age of consent. You are still legally a child.” He looked awkward all over again. “But if you wish… we can be… close friends… until you are old enough.”

He sighed. “This may also be slightly premature of me, but would you like to stay here this evening?” He quickly added to this statement, not wanting to sound like his standards were low, or that he was rushing things. “You can use the room Phoenix stayed in when he lived here.” He mumbled. “You would probably leave the bathroom in better condtion anyway…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri still had no idea what this consent thing was all about. As far as he was concerned, he was more than old enough to decide to kiss, hug, and cuddle with someone. In fact, sex hadn’t passed his mind at all.

So, when Edgeworth asked him to stay the night, a grin spread across his lips before he nodded. “Of course I’d like that, Miles. Thank you very much.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth released a heavy relieved sigh from the top of his lungs. He was worried that Dimitri would go into the whole issue of ‘not being old enough’, but it seemed that his one suggestion of being close friends tided him over, and so he was content.

“Very good.” He nodded. “I will order dinner in a few hours. There is a nice Italian shop that opened not far away from here. They make pasta and lasagna fresh every time you order.” He paused, adding, “Have you ever eaten it before? If not, you simply must.”

“Stay away from things like pesto sauces, antipasto and olives until you get more used to it, however.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri slid over so that he could be a bit closer to Edgeworth, for he was starting to feel more confident now that the ice had been broken. Not to mention, it seemed to Dimitri that Edgeworth had settled his mind on whatever that age of consent stuff was about. So, Dimtri moved in to snuggle, for he had wanted to do that for a long time.

However, he blinked at Edgeworth’s questioning before he looked up at the man. “Umm… Well, father buys stuff from the store all the time. He’s not a good cook, but I’ve eaten several types of food.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth didn’t push the younger male away when he came to snuggle against him. The gesture was innocent enough and there was certainly no harm in it. Thus, he put his arm around the younger male’s shoulders and began to gently drum his fingers against his bicep.

“Ah so you have never had it,” He nodded. “Excellent. I shall have to order you some lasagna. You’ll like it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Mmm..,” Dimitri contently closed his eyes, relaxed by the closeness to the male that he had been vying for so long. Thus, at the moment, he was in complete bliss. “I don’t mind what you order. However, if you insist that I must try their lasagna, it must be really good.”

Dimitri then yawned and stretched out his wings for a brief moment before he moved to drape both of them over Edgeworth. He still didn’t know what had the man so worried, but it didn’t matter to Dimitri in the least.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth seemed concerned when the wings came around him. He was used to a good number of things as he had done them before, but this was completely new to him. As long as the wings weren’t in his face, he supposed he didn’t mind so much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri didn’t seem to notice Edgeworth’s unease concerning his wings. In fact, the boy was too content to really pay much attention to anything at all. Instead, he just rested his forehead against Edgeworth’s shoulder as the small claws on his wings and his fingers lightly twitched in a kneading motion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth sat there and continued to pat Dimitri’s shoulder. Despite the other male’s affections, he was still relatively stiff and robotic. He noted that he didn’t seem to mind though and not drawing attention to the fact made him slowly relax.

The news was none too interesting today so he wasn’t worried.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Given that Dimitri had no experience at all, he didn’t notice anything strange by Edgeworth stiffness. In fact, given that his father was sometimes stiff and robotic toward his mother, the boy somewhat thought such ways were normal.

Eventually, the peaceful moment was broken by the rumble from Dimitri’s stomach. As the noise came, Dimitri jumped slightly before he blushed with embarrassment. “Sorry…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth chuckled and reached over to pat the other boy’s stomach. “Come on,” He moved to his feet, picking up his car-keys. “We may as well pick it up any way. The drive will keep us occupied, and waiting for the food to cook in the shop will make you even hungrier so you can eat a lot.”

With that he stood at the door, waiting for Dimitri to come outside. “I’ll lock up. You can never be too cautious of theives.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri stared as Edgeworth picked up his car keys. He honestly hadn’t really noticed this before, but now he had to ask.

“They let you drive even though you look as young as I do?” His eyes scanned over Edgeworth for a few moments before he lowered his head and muttered, “Well, you are taller anyway..”

Shrugging, Dimitri moved to follow after Edgeworth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth chuckled once again as he locked the house up. He twirled the key-ring around his index finger as he wandered over to his two-door red sports coupe, raising a brow as he looked at the beaded rain all over the vehicle.

“I didn’t know it was raining earlier.” He shrugged as he used the key-ring mechanism to pop the central locking. He climbed in the driver’s side and height-adjusted his seat.

“There seems to be very few road-laws here,” He commented. “You would probably be allowed to drive if you applied for your licence.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh, I didn’t know that at all..,” the boy softly commented as he slipped into the car seat. He took a few moments to wiggle around and get his wings into a comfortable position before he strapped himself up. Once buckled in, Dimitri shook his head.

“I don’t think I want to drive. It’s annoying enough just trying to sit in one of these things… Very few things are made for people like me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Oh I see… I didn’t even think about that. Sorry.” He frowned. “Maybe if a seat was made for you with a modified back rest? All you really need is the middle of your spine supported. It wouldn’t take much effort to remove the rest of the seat.”

He started the car and drove off. He began to head north into the food and restaurant area of the island, humming as he turned on one of his classical music CDs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Maybe I’d drive a motorcycle like my father’s, but that’s it. I don’t even see much of a reason to drive at all here. There’s nothing outside of walking distance,” Dimitri mused. Shrugging, he tried his best to relax in the car seat, even though his wings were in an awkward position. “For now, I’m happy being a pedestrian, Miles.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“The reason why you get a car is because then you don’t have to walk.” Edgeworth nodded. “If you are also moving large amounts of your posessions or shopping, a car comes in handy. Very much so, I might add.”

“I use this for my weekly shopping, and for moving documentation from the ShinRa Building to the rennovated law building overlooking the ocean in the North.” He slowed down as he came into the new area, then began looking for a place to park.

“It used to be a bank, I hear.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Oh right… I keep on forgetting that normal humans like you don’t have access to subspace pockets. Mother and Father just make things vanish and reappear by using subspace. That way, they don’t need to carry anything more than they want to carry,” Dimitri commented.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Sub… space…. pockets?” He wrinkled his brow. “What nonsense.” He locked the car up once getting out of it, then headed into the Italian Fast food shop. He picked up a menu, waiting for Dimitri to come inside before handing it to him.

“Here. See if there is anything you like. It takes about 15 minutes to cook, so we can go across the street and shop around while we wait.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It’s not nonsense,” Dimitri complained as he slid out of the car and followed Edgeworth. “It’s actually very easy to prove their existence with science. You know that there are theories about alternate realities right? Well, that is true because mother and father are from different dimensions.”

“Anyway, like a radio, different realities have different frequencies, and there are frequencies in between frequencies where there’s nothing but static. Mother and Father tap into those unformed realities to carry their items.”

Dimitri then glanced at the menu as it was handed over to him. After tilting his head in thought, he pointed to the standard selection of lasagna.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth simply raised a hand to all of Dimitri’s explanation. “Sorry,” He said with a frown. “But I’m not much into the occult and wild conspiracy theories.” He shook his head. “I am still coming to terms with the fact that this planet has dragons.”

He grinned at Dimitri’s selection on the menu. “Are you just choosing that because I told you to?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri pouted at Edgeworth’s statement before he muttered, “It’s not the occult…” He then quickly shook his head. “And no, I just think that looks good to eat. I looked at the other food too..”

He continued to pout before he narrowed his eyes in thought. He then concentrated on the menu and tried to send it into subspace like his father had attempted to teach him and his siblings once.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth raised a brow at Dimitri’s actions, shrugging. “What are you trying to do? You look like you are going cross-eyed. How very silly.” He stood at the counter and made a double order of lasagna along with some fetucine bacon carbonara dish. When he was done, he paid for the order and stepped out of the shop again, nodding.

“Fiveteen minutes.” He grinned. “You can tell that I’ve ordered there before.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri frowned as he realized that he failed at his demonstration. So, he just shrugged and looked to the side while he mentally bemoaned the fact that he wasn’t good at either magic or telekenetics. As Edgeworth announced the wait time, he nodded before he looked out of the restaurant.

“So… what sort of shopping did you want to do?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth shrugged. “We need more orange soda, thanks to you.” He smirked, openly showing that he was only joking around. “The grocery store is a short walk from here. Come on.” He made his way over, taking a cart with him inside the building.

He failed to notice the giant motorcycle that belonged to Sephiroth, parked nearby.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.