Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

~Zach kept on assuring me that he was on the waiting list for housing. However, if you can arrange for homes for those two, I would not be object to the idea,~ Jenna commented. ~I would rather like to make room for the younger children to spread out. We’re also running out of rooms as is. Not to mention, bathrooms..~

Desiree sighed with relief as she was handed the menu. So, she flipped it open and began to look it over. After a few moments, she frowned in confusion before she looked at Kalysto. “Umm… what are you thinking of having?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. *”I’ll make sure they are moved into housing at the earliest convenience. They could have gone into collective share-housing, but the apartment block is nearly complete. They may as well wait it out.”* He walked into the store and began to wait around for his new cut keys.

*”Anyone else you can think of that needs housing? We can arrange it on the desk when we’re at work next.”*

Kalysto mulled over the menu, humming in thought to himself. “Probably chicken… or beef. Depending how I am feeli….” He cut himself off. “Langoustines?” He eyed off the picture. “Looks like baby lobsters.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

~Seph, our next eldest child is Dimitri and Seres… I don’t think I’m ready to kick them out quite yet. They are barely even teenagers,~ Jenna mused. ~No, let’s leave it to finding Zach and Cancer homes.~

Meanwhile, Dimitri had slipped out of the house to go visit Edgeworth. He didn’t like the activity from the visitors and cleaning from the previous day. So, he wanted to hang out with his friend.

“I honestly don’t know what any of this is, Kalysto. However, I’m willing to try anything. I mean, that’s what being in this type of place is about, right?” Desiree considered. “Yea, we should try new things when in foreign lands. Then again… you’re always in a foreign land, aren’t you?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth was busy at his house. Things needed dusting and sweeping. There was a neverending chore of cleaning to do. Right now, however, he was relaxed and in front of his television, watching some refined show about pricing antiques. When Dimitri came over, he continued to watch it, but his interest was on talking rather than actually watching the show.

“How do you feel about your older sister finally getting married?” He shrugged lightly. “It reminds me of my own ‘sister’. Franziska needs something to do. We should hire her, but she is too aggressive for me to approach her. Why don’t you ask her? Maybe she will listen to you.”

Kalysto nodded his head. “Yes and no. Home is where you declare it to be, in the end.” He looked through the menu again, shaking his head. “Just go with what you know. Steak and mushroom sauce. Mmm.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Hm?” Dimitri snapped out of his thoughts as Edgeworth spoke to him. He then tilted his head, curious to hear what Edgeworth had to say. As the lawyer finished his inquiry, the boy shrugged.

“It’s not that major of a deal. I mean, Desiree and Kalysto have been living together for years. They just made it official now, that’s all,” Dimitri responded. “However.. I thought Franziska already had a job.”

The boy hummed as he considered this over. “I know that she learned that whipping TURKs is not a good idea. Reno jabbed back with his electro-rod that one time…”

“Yea, I guess you could say that. I mean, I’m not even native to Gaea. I was born here on Earth, on Halcyon,” Desiree mused. I guess we both made a foreign land our home.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“She does?” Edgeworth raised a brow. I didn’t think it was ever official. He lightly shook his head and shrugged. “She needs a real job. One that she can earn a proper salary for.” He shrugged again. “She wouldn’t do well with those Mafia-like people.”

Kalysto nodded. “Doesn’t matter really. Home can be wherever you make it. Home is where the hearth is. Not that we even have a hearth in our house. Or any kind of fire stove for that matter.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimtiri hopelessly shrugged before muttering, “I really didn’t pay much attention to your sister. I just know she doesn’t live with you. She also strolls around the place like she owns it. So, I thought she already was a prosecutor…”

He then turned his head toward Edgeworth before he lightly chuckled. “And no, I don’t think she’d live as a TURK.”

“Umm… Kalysto, the phrase is ‘home is where the heart is’…” Desiree lightly chuckled at him before she nodded toward the waitress. “Now, why don’t you order for the two of us. I know you’ve been studying the language here.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto smirked. “I could order something gross for you. It’s called ‘escargot’, garden snails, usually steamed, in shell. They even have special utensils for you to eat them with.” He flicked his ears back, looking disgusted. “Just go with what you know… what did you want to eat? I already told you that I’m getting the steak and mushroom sauce.”

“She was a Prosecutor. In training.” Edgeworth looked uncomfortable. “That was before. She and I wer in the care of Manfred Von Karma until I was assigned a job by your father. Then… well…” He muttered. “The rest is already known.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled at Kalysto’s playfulness before she shook her head at him. She then repeated, “Seriously, pick a dish for me. Consider it an act of romanticism or something. I just want to be surprised.”

“Yea, I know. But things are stabilizing now. They’re building the court house that you asked for. The MPs keep on giving you information on the criminals that get caught. So, I think things are going well, right?” Dimitri mused.

Sighing, he turned his attention to the television. “Though, you probably should tell my mother to remove that spell from you..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“If it were up to me, I’d go with what you know.” He flipped over the menu, humming as he pondered Desiree’s tastes. “I have received many an upset stomach from the infamous ‘Durotar Stew’ pots that have been cooked up… imagine dead scorpions and boar and chopped up plants of whatever happened to be growing in the area at the time… yeah.”

When the waiter came around again, he waved him down and ordered two main courses. “Skip the entree,” He told Desiree. “It’s a bit late for dinner and we’re not that hungry.”

Edgeworth looked down at himself, slowly nodding. “I would like it removed. It is hard to take a 13 year old seriously.” He sighed, nodding once again. “I will ask as soon as I can. I’ve been busy as of late. Mostly with what you have already mentioned.”

“The courthouse is going well, now that I think of it.” He grinned. “Soon we will have a proper jail on one of the other islands, and a court-house. The army is already bored and willing to work with us to enforce peace and order.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned at her husband’s choices of food, finding no reason to complain whatsoever. Instead she turned her attention to the window then sighed with content.

“It is a very beautiful backdrop. I think I like it here.”

Dimitri softly whispered, “I take you very seriously. You’re always so intelligent and in control of everything. Why would anyone not take you seriously?”

Despite the fact that he was responding to his friend, Dimitri kept his attention on the television. He wasn’t certain what else he should be doing, because he would rather like to try something else. However, he felt that such experiments would not be welcome.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto grinned. “I’m glad you like it. We already live on an island so somewhere like The Maldives, Hawaii, Jamaica, or the Bahamas were out of the question.” He smirked. “Even the place we live on was considered a tourist destination before the merging. Or the reverse-sundering, whatever you want to call it.”

Edgeworth slowly nodded his head, grinning. “I try to be taken seriously. It is important.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yea, it’d be boring to go to another island. I grew up on a tropical island too. Halcyon’s climate wasn’t too much different to our climate at Mideel. Still, this place is..,” Desiree looked out toward the tower again, “very scenic and gorgeous. You made a good choice.”

“Mmm…,” Dimitri softly hummed his agreement to Edgeworth. After a few minutes, Dimitri tilted his head to look at the other “boy” from the corner of his eyes. He silently pondered for a few more minutes before he licked his lips and took in a deep breath.

Thus, Dimitri quickly moved in to kiss Edgeworth, not wanting to give enough time to rethink his idea.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Miles Edgeworth’s eyes were as wide as saucers at that moment in time, staring at Dimitri as he moved in. But then he decided to do the unexpected, dipping his head just enough for them to properly meet. His eyes fluttered closed, and then after a few seconds had passed, they snapped open again. Edgeworth scrunched his brows in confusion – had that actually just happened?

“I didn’t…” He began, not really knowing what to say. “I mean…” he cut himself off again. “I didn’t know you were… you know. Like that.”

Kalysto grinned in appreciation. “Very good. I wouldn’t live here but yes, it’s nice to look at.” He hummed as he twirled the wine in his glass. “I miss Milena and Orphy already, though.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri shuffled away from Edgeworth. At the moment, his face was completely crimson, for he was very embarrassed over what he had just done. He never thought that he’d have the courage to try kissing Edgeworth. Still, he had just done that. Hadn’t he?

He slowly lifted his head to look at Edgeworth as the man spoke to him. He then pressed his lips together before he nodded. “I think I am..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth turned his attention downwards, feeling somewhat awkward. “It’s alright.” He stated matter-of-factly, his voice quiet. He raised his head again, his attention firmly on the other male, mentally noting just how embarrased he looked.

“Don’t look so worried.” He told him, and then he lightly reached forward, tucking his index finger under Dimitri’s chin. The silver haired male leaned in towards the other, giving him a proper and very deliberate kiss. He was somewhat more experienced at this sort of thing than Dimitri was, leaning back after he was done, his attention turning back to the television once more, seeming suddenly calm about the entire situation.

“This is a bad time,” He stated. “We have to go to work tomorrow,” He paused, “You also don’t look so sure of yourself right now.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri stared at Edgeworth as the other “boy” tucked his finger under Dimitri’s chin. As Edgewroth came in to give the boy a kiss, Dimitri initially stiffened in shock, for he didn’t expect the feelings to be returned. However, he quickly relaxed and calmed down.

This time, as the kiss broke off, the brunette sported a soft grin. His wings had also instinctual puffed out a bit in order to be shown off. Still, Dimitri’s face remained a bit crimson, for all of this was rather new to him and embarrassing.

As Edgeworth spoke anew, Dimitri shook his head before he muttered, “I just didn’t know if you’d return the feelings… I do like you… a lot.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth nodded his head. “I suspected it but I never really said anything. You seem like the type with a nervous disposition. I don’t think there is ever an easy way to approach these things.” He glanced into the kitchen.

“Do you want soda? I am going to get up shortly.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri promptly nodded his head before he piped up, “Yea, a soda would be very nice. Maybe an orange or cherry one… I don’t know.”

He then glanced to the side as he brought his hand up to rub his upper left shoulder and arm. “And yea, I thought about kissing you a lot. I was just… It wasn’t the right time before…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I understand.” Edgeworth nodded at him. “I have encountered it before. I was vaguely popular during my college years.” He gave a shrug as he moved to stand up. “You are also young. Very young. Unsure of yourself. In time, as your confidence builds, you will grow out of it.”

He wandered into the kitchen to find Dimitri’s soda, grabbing one for himself also.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri pouted a bit at Edgeworth’s statements. He then grumbled out, “I’m almost fourteen now. I’m not that young.”

Dimitri puffed his wings up a bit in order to make himself look a bit larger than he is. “Anyway.. I just wasn’t certain if you’d appreciate it if I kissed you. But, you kissed me back. So… that means you like me too, right? If that’s the case, I’m not uncertain at all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Edgeworth stood in the doorway, grinning at Dimitri’s question. He walked back over to the couch, sitting down on it. “Here’s your soda,” He handed it to him, patting him on the shoulder. “I could only find the cherry ones. I think you finished off the last Orange one last time you were here.”

He opened his own soda, taking a sip from it. “Fourteen is still below the Age Of Consent.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri happily took the soda and opened it up so that he could sip on it. As Edgeworth sat down, he looked over at the lawyer before he cautiously spread open his right wing to drape it around Edgeworth’s shoulders.

“Age of consent? Age of consent for what,” Dimitri inquired. He honestly hadn’t even thought of sex yet. At this point, even kissing another guy was a big step for him. He was just happy that he may have a boyfriend. Not to mention, no one had taught him about how things work with two men.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Well…” Edgeworth frowned heavily now. “I’m 22, naturally. I would be if I wasn’t changed by that strange thing your mother still needs to fix.” He folded his arms, refusing to call it a magic spell and acknowledge such ridiculous fantasy-based things. “A 22 year old with a 14 year old… in… in that way…”

He bit his lip slightly. “People will ask questions.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri turned his head so that he was looking directly at Edgeworth as the man explained himself. He still wasn’t certain what the man was getting at. However, he scooted closer before he leaned in to kiss Edgeworth’s cheek.

“I promise not to let anyone know. I mean.. people were ok with us just being friends and eating out together all the time. So, why would they think differently?”

Meanwhile, the wing that the boy had wrapped around Edgeworth’s shoulder twitched a bit before he used the claws on it to gently scratch the side of Edgeworth’s neck.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.