Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth watched Jenna move about in the kitchen nearby. He kept his head down and tried to look inconspicuous as he watched her move about. When she handed him the bottles of medicine, he caught them and rose to his feet, silently leaving the kitchen without speaking another word.

Kalysto began to come to his senses. He looked around the room, slowly realizing where he was. He panted slightly as his heart raced, and he tried to catch it, frowning.

“God, what was that…?” He shook his head. “Sounded loud… and… loud…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’ll take that as a ‘thank you’,” Jenna muttered to herself as Sephiroth left. Shaking her head, she moved back over to the table before she called out to Sephiroth, “The first person should be here any minute now. Are you content with what you’re wearing?”

Desiree kissed Kalysto again in order to help him settle down. She then nodded to the television. “I turned on the television to see what was on. The volume was on near to full blast. I’m so sorry.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth just headed up to the bedroom to medicate himself in private. Thanks to being a lab-rat for so long, dealing with chemicals and medication was something he hated dealing with and so he didn’t want anyone to observe him dealing with such. Part of him didn’t even want to touch it at all, but considering the alternative…

He measured out enough of the medications and took one after the other, washing them down with water, scowling. *”I’ll change into something presentable now.”*

Kalysto poked a finger into his left earhole and twisted it around for a brief moment, ridding himself of the ringing pain in his ears.

“It’s alright…” He sighed. “I needed to wake up anyway. What time is it?” He yawned, glancing over at the clock near the bed. “Want to go get something to eat?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna nodded at Sephiroth’s statement that he’d be presentable soon enough. So, she once again looked over the list. By the time that Sephiroth was ready to come back downstairs, the doorbell rung and Jenna greeted the first prospective housekeeper. This person was a young blonde female with shapely assets. Jenna didn’t seem too impressed by her at all.

Desiree hummed in thought before she glanced out the window. “Yea, going out to eat sounds great to me. But let me shower first, ok?”

So, she slid off the bed before she rushed into the bathroom so that she could clean herself up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sat up properly and blinked at the space ahead of himself, yawning. He slid out of bed and brushed his mess of spikey hair into a somewhat more presentable look before walking over to his luggage, taking out some fresh clothes to put on.

By the time Desiree was finished with the shower, Kalysto was well-groomed and dressed and watching the TV, channel surfing for something that was in a language he recognised.

Sephiroth returned downstairs when he heard the doorbell. Jenna had already answered it and he took a seat on the lounge, raising a brow as he saw the young blonde maid.

*”Are they answering an advertisment?”* He frowned at Jenna. *”Or did you pick them personally? Looks like something left over from that prostitute house.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I haven’t had the time to put up an advertisment yet, Seph. This is all from people who were supposedly looking for work,~ Jenna coldly stated.

She then cleared her throat, breaking off the woman’s babble about her abilities. Soon after, she rudely spoke out, “That is enough. Your services will not be needed. We have other people to see to. Now, leave.”

Desiree dried herself off and got dressed while Kalysto surfed channels. Once in a comfortable set of jeans and a cotton-blend shirt, she moved behind Kalysto to nudge him.

“Come on, let’s go get that food.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth raised a hand to Jenna, frowning. “Now come on,” He grunted, turning to face the woman. “You are prepared to cook, clean, vaccuum, and pick up the children from their places of schooling?” He wrote all of that down on a notepad. “Some of these children have special needs and need home-schooling. But we will consider you.”

“Thank you. I will contact you if you got the job.”

Kalysto looked up at Desiree and nodded at her. “I don’t know where we’re going to get food at this hour, but hey… the city is always active, so…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna didn’t even wait for the woman to leave to snap at Sephiroth, “She does not have the job. She’s a brainless twat that was hoping to get a job with sex appeal. She is not working for us.”

Snorting, she waited for the next applicant to come in.

“Well, let’s just go out there and see what we come across then,” Desiree suggested. Before leaving, she did a quick walk-around the room to make certain that everything was secure. Once she felt that things were safe, she moved out to sight-see with her husband.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The next applicant was a rather hopeless looking ex-Librarian. He was tall and weedy, and about the only thing he had going for him was his dress sense – he wore a smart pressed suit similar to the one that Dimitri, Phoenix Wright, and Miles Edgeworth wore. He seemed highly nervous and alert to his surroundings, exhibiting the much same behaviour as a prey animal.

“H-hi…” He bowed formally. “I’m h… h… I’m here about the j-job…”

Sephiroth looked very unimpresed.

Kalysto stepped outside, waiting for Desiree. When the room was secured, he fumbled with the door, making sure it was properly locked. Then he slipped down to the lobby on the ground floor, picking up one of the many restaurant fliers in the racks.

“What’s your fancy? Steak? Seafood? There’s a nice little place here…” He tried to hand her one of the fliers. “Not too pricey.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna scowled as she looked over the current applicant. She sniffed the air for a moment before she snorted and growled out, “Leave now. You are not what we are looking for.”

She crossed her arms, not even wanting to hear what this man had to say. It was clear that he didn’t have the physique to put up with a day’s worth of cleaning after her children.

The next applicant to come in was an older woman of Hawiian decent. She was a bit shorter than average, but not overly so. She nodded as she stepped into the house before she quickly scanned around, noticing some areas of dirt already. However, she waited to be greeted by either Jenna or Sephiroth.

“Well, you don’t like seafood, Kalysto, so let’s stick to steak, hm?” Desiree responded. “Or, we can just walk around and see what we come across. Whatever is more fun for you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto shrugged. “I spent years living with stinky trolls who did nothing but fish and eat roast pig. So yeah, after a while you get sick of smoked fish and pork…” He rubbed the back of his head. “If we found a nice place, I’d eat there…”

He reached over to grasp her hand in his and began to hum the tune to a slow-paced song he knew from his childhood. He walked down the street, just taking the sights in. They were very close to the center of the city, and with the Parisian building code still in place, it was very scenic.

—-

Sephiroth frowned as the man departed. “Go find a job archiving papers at the ShinRa Building.” He quickly called out to him. He briefly wondered if he had already seen the man before, when the next woman appeared.

“Come in,” He said to her, nodding. “Hello. Are you prepared to cook, clean, to vaccuum, and look after the needs of our disabled infant?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree broadly grinned as she looked over the buildings in the area. She never had seen buildings that looked like this before. However, she found it all very wonderful.

After a while of walking, she spotted a small restaurant that looked promising. So, she tugged Kalysto’s sleeve before she pointed to the restaurant, which had a balcony that had a view of the eiffel tower.

“Shall we eat there?”

The woman sat down before she handed over her resume, which stated that she had over ten years of experience in housekeeping for major hotels. She had even been a supervisor for some of them.

“I can do all of that, sir. Your house looks like it needs a good steam cleaning as well as some serious scrubbing to the corner over there.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth glanced down at the resume, flipping the pages. He handed it to Jenna even though he knew quite well that she was semi-illiterate. *”She isn’t much to look at but we’re not hiring on looks… she certainly looks like she could do the job…”*

He narrowed his eyes at the woman. “How would you propose to look after our mute infant while minding the other young ones at the same time?”

Kalysto felt the tug, eyeing off the restaurant. “Oh, yes. Let’s eat there. If it’s that close to the Iron Tower, it’s bound to sell good food.” He wandered over, stepping inside, pointing to him, then Desiree.

He narrowed his brows as he pondered what to say. “Pour deux, s’il vous plaît.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked over the resume, finding it to be very acceptable indeed. Still, she wanted to know the answer to Sephiroth’s questions, so she waited for the woman’s response.

Meanwhile, Kalanehi calmly looked Sephiroth in the eyes before she responded, “A child with that sort of difficulty would need to be kept close and watched over. So, I would keep the older children occupied with appropriate activities such as crafts while the child’s needs are taken care of.”

Desiree leaned in to Kalysto as she heard him speak. She then whispered to him, “You are so sexy when you aren’t speaking English. I hope you know that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto chuckled as the couple were lead to a table by the window. “It’s sexy?” He grinned. “Well, I know four languages fluently and I can understand the common clauses of a fifth, but three of those languages are utterly useless here.”

He picked up the wine list card. “Want some wine? Red may be a bit rich for you though.”

Sephiroth nodded slowly. “Good answer.” He said, handing the resume back to the lady. “Well, you seem experienced. You also sound like you have good logic about you. I would be comfortable hiring you.” He nudged Jenna. “What about you?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna looked over the papers once more before she calmly stated, “Yes, I am fine with hiring her. As agreed, she will be provided a room here for as long as she keeps up with her duties. She may start tomorrow.”

Desiree broadly grinned at Kalysto before she shook her head, “Yes, I know that most of your languages aren’t much use. However, they’re still very sexy to hear from you.”

She then hummed before she nodded in agreement. “You have excellent tastes, my lord. Pick one.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded. “There you go.” He motioned off to one of the side rooms. “We have spare rooms. We can clear one out for you if you wish to stay here at any point. I am sure we will have need of your services during nights at some point.”

“Consider yourself hired.” He nodded. “I’ll have somebody draw up a contract of work and you can see it and review it when you arrive again tomorrow morning.”

Kalysto snorted. “Orcish isn’t sexy, Des. It’s very guttural and throaty sounding. It’s almost hard for somebody like me to speak it because I don’t have tusks or teeth in the way of my pronouciations.”

He waved down a waiter and ordered a bottle of full-bodied red wine, picking up the two glasses on the table.

“You’re game.” He grinned, sliding one of the glasses across to her. “Here. I’ll get some menus in a moment.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kalanehi grinned in relief as she heard that she was hired. She then nodded at Sephiroth before she stated, “Thank you so much. I have been struggling to find a stable place to work and live in since I’ve come here. I will not disappoint.”

Meanwhile, Jenna got to her feet so that she could check up on Kether.

Desiree grinned at Kalysto before she shook her head. “I’m certain that you can manage to make it sound sexy no matter what it sounds like from others, Kalysto. You always do things with style.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded his head. “You can move your things in later today if you wish. Just give me time to head to the mill to get a pair of house-keys cut for you.” He nodded at her again, leaning back in the chair. He watched Jenna move to check on Kether, humming in thought.

“What was your old job paying you?”

Kalysto waved the comment off with his hand, laughing lightly. “Oh come on.” He grinned. When the wine bottle came he reached into his pocket, producing a 10 Euro note, tipping the waiter.

“Leave the whole thing here.” He took the bottle when the waiter had uncorked it and began to pour some into Desiree’s empty glass.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree grinned even more at Kalysto’s laughter, for she was glad to have humored him. She then reached out to grab onto her glass before she sipped on the wine.

“Mmm… Good choice indeed.”

Kalanehi looked over at Sephiroth before she shook her head. “I was never paid too much. Only around thirty five to forty thousand a year. I do this for the love of the job. Not for the money.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded. “I see.” He reached into his pocket, beginning to sort through his house keys. “Well you will certainly find this lot interesting. Come back in a few hours.” He contacted Jenna via telepathy. *”I am going to the hardware mill to get some keys cut for our new maid.”*

With that, he stepped outside and got onto his motorcycle, the monstrous vehicle making a lot of noise as he rode away.

“Oh good,” Kalysto nodded. “Some red wines are bitter.” He poured himself a glass and sipped on it. “Mmm, it’s rich.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes as she heard the noises from Sephiroth’s motorcycle. At times, she wondered if he was going through the typical symptoms of a mid-life crisis. After all, why else would he want such a loud motorcycle? Not that it mattered. She enjoyed each of her mate’s idiosyncrasies.

~I’m glad that you’re being so receptive to this idea.~

Desiree nodded in agreement before she looked around. “So, when are we going to be given menus?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”That is because I think it is a good idea,”* Sephiroth told her. *”I hate cleaning, and with both of us working, we have more things to do than we can really handle. I think we have been able to balance it all somehow, but it would be helpful to have some assistance. I am sure that even you could agree with that, yes?”*

Kalysto swirled the wine in his glass, pondering Desiree’s question. “It would help if I knew how to ask for them,” He frowned. “Flag that guy down again and see if we can get something…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grinned at her mate’s words. Of course she agreed with the idea, she had proposed it to start with. So, she wouldn’t go against her own proposal.

~Yes, Seph. That’s exactly why I looked through that newspaper yesterday. There was much too much work and there was no way that the two of us would have caught up. Zach and Cancer are next to no help either.~

Desiree scratched the back of her head before she waved over the waiter. She then cleared her throat before she held her hands in a manner to indicate holding a book-type item. As she motioned, she clearly stated, “Menu?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*”Zach should be leaving home,”* Sephiroth growled. *”He has a mate and I think she is pregnant also. I just can’t really tell right now.”* He snorted. *”Cancer is old enough to leave also. I really should arrange apartment suites for both of them. There is a big high block of them being built near the center of Mideel. It’s high time that they moved out!”*

The waiter nodded at Desiree and handed her a menu. The entire thing was written in French but there were many pictures to accompany the menu items, mostly due to the fact that the area was frequently visitted by tourists who, like Desiree, could not speak French.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.