Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Well, they were looking for work before I decided to try and find a housekeeper. So, I don’t think we will have many celebrity-seekers come in our doors tomorrow. If we don’t find anyone tomorrow, though, I’ll have to put in an ad,” Jenna explained.

She then turned her attention to the television before she shrugged. “It’s just a news program.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “Ah… why are we watching it, then? It doesn’t look like something that any of you would want to watch. Not the children beside you, nor you, nor me.” He grunted. “The news is always the same. It will probably report that I was spotted at the shopping center today.” He scowled. “The newspaper did an article on Desiree’s wedding, despite the fact it was neither a public event, nor did anybody get photography of it.”

He folded his arms. “Humans truly are bored.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna shrugged, for she honestly didn’t care too much. Instead of arguing with Sephiroth, she grabbed the remote before she handed it over to him. Soon after, she snuggled up against Sephiroth’s side.

“Just don’t endlessly flip through channels, ok? I like some semblance of sanity.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth took charge of the remote. “What do you consider flipping through channels?” He pressed a few buttons and brought up the television guide, then began to read through the articles. He flipped the channel to a cooking show, where there was a middle-aged woman decorating a cake to look like a lighthouse.

Sephiroth shrugged and began to flip channels, looking for anything vaguely interesting. “If I don’t find anything after the first 30 channels, I will go back to watching the cake.”

Milena looked around. “When’s dinner? I’m hungry…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“You know, Seph, there are shows that feature competitions on making cakes. That’d probably be more interesting,” Jenna suggested. As Milena spoke up about being hungry, Jenna frowned at her. “Dinner isn’t for another hour or so. We’ll order some food shortly. I doubt Seph feels like cooking after all the work he had to do today.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head. “No way in hell. Go check the refrigerator. I think we have a good collection of fast food business pamphlets with phone numbers on them. Most of them Home Deliver.” He nudged Jenna’s side. “And even if they don’t, you could always ride my motorcycle and pick the food up, hmm?”

He flipped back to the cake channel. “I don’t know what I want to eat this evening.” He hummed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna cocked her eyebrow at Sephiroth’s comments. To be honest, she felt as if Sephiroth had dropped hints about having her ride his motorcycle quite often since she had recovered it after his brawl at the restaurant. It was all rather peculiar. Still, she just shrugged before she got up to look though the food pamphlets. After a while, she ordered some Thai food before she left to retrieve it. While she may have been able to get delivery, she was curious as to what Sephiroth’s reaction would be if she drove his motorcycle.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth briefly watched Jenna move around in the kitchen, before he turned his head slightly so he could listen to her move about as he pretended to watch television once more. He grinned as he listened to her drive away, not complaining an ouce about the fact it was gone from the house now.

“So… does Desiree normally cook for you, or are you used to eating the same rubbish as my children?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus glanced up as Sephiroth spoke up to them. After thinking for a moment, he softly spoke up, “Mommy an’ Dahdy both cook foh us. Dahdy cooking betta.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth nodded. “I see. I never really taught Desiree anything useful in the way of cooking, so I am hardly surprised.” He mumbled. “At one point, I am sure she could have ruined cereal.”

He flipped through more channels. He left a kid’s cartoon channel on for the youngsters as he got to his feet and answered the door. The groceries delivery had turned up so he paid off the delivery guy and began to pack things away in the kitchen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The roar of the motorcycle vibrated through the house not long after the gorceries arrived, for Jenna was returning with dinner for the family. She expertly skid the motorcycle to a stop near the garage door before she kicked the stand down. Soon after, she walked inside to set the bags of food down on the table.

“I assume this will be adequate.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The smell of spices hit Sephiroth’s senses almost immediately. “What is this?” He opened the bags, peering inside. “Ah, I remember this restaurant.” He telepathically called out to the house-hold, expressing that dinner was ready and to come get it.

“You know…” He began to ponder as he took plates out of the cupboards. “With how much you complain about some of my digestion gas products, you are probably going to order me out of the bedroom entirely this evening.” He jabbed a fork into a pile of heavily spiced sprouts and vegetables. “Especially after eating this one in particular.” He shovelled some rice and dumplings onto his plate, looking very hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes before she shrugged. “You didn’t look like you were going to get up and pick out dinner. So, I just grabbed the first menu available. I don’t even know what I ordered.”

She snorted before she sat down next to Sephiroth. “Anyway, I put up with your smells all of the time. It’s worse when you release at climax.”

Yawning, she leaned back in her chair in order to relax.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth made a very distasteful unhappy sound at Jenna’s comment, frowning at the fact she had mentioned such a thing so openly. He finished collecting his food and shied away to eat at one of the study tables in the living room area.

“Heh…”

Milena came in to inspect the food, frowning at the smells coming from most of it. “What is it…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna watched Sephiroth move away before she rolled her eyes. She then turned her attention to Milena before she shrugged.

“It’s food that is meant to be edible. I ordered the family meal B… So, it’s whatever comes in that,” Jenna replied. “I’m certain it’s fine to eat, girl.”

After answering, Jenna got out of her seat before she moved to follow Sephiroth. Once near him, she leaned in to massage the back of his neck.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“How could you say such a thing in front of everyone? Have you no shame at all?” Sephiroth snorted aggressively and began to tuck into his dinner, scowling. “I wouldn’t mention anything so openly again… you’re lucky they’re not old enough to comprehend what it meant!”

He tensed and tried to nudge her hand away.

Milena experimentally sniffed the food, serving some herself, although she was very clumsy at it. After knocking over a container of spiced saffron rice, she began to cry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s complaints. “They are family, Seph. Anyway, there is no problems in keeping children educated on matters such as sexuality. We’re not going to keep them sheltered with so many of them being adolescents.”

Jenna then looked over as Milena began to cry. groaning, she walked away from Sephiroth before she picked up the container. She then set some food down on a plate for both Milena and Orpheus.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted. “You were speaking around children that weren’t ours. It’s not our job nor our place to educate them on such things. I’m sure Desiree and her mate would get extremely angry if you deprived them of one of their parental responsibilities.”

He shook his head and continued eating.

Milena backed off. When she realized she wasn’t in trouble, she calmed down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna glanced at Sephiroth before she snorted. Shaking her head, she returned to him before she gently flicked his bangs.

“Have you looked at their father? I highly doubt that they are sheltered at all at their home. Stop being so uptight, Seph,” Jenna stated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted, not wanting to discuss the topic any longer than necessary. He felt that he had made his point. He dusted himself off and snorted again, taking his empty plate to the kitchen. Then he retired to the bedroom upstairs, wanting to sit and read quietly.

Milena graciously accepted her food and began eating it. The taste was weird, but not disagreeable. She happily helped feed Orpheus, for there was the chance she would get his leftovers when he was done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna watched over the children as they ate before she cleaned up the kitchen. After ushering the children off to bed, she moved upstairs to strip down and climb into bed. She didn’t pay much attention to Sephiroth’s mood because she thought he was overreacting over the issue. She hadn’t even gone into any graphic detail.

On the following morning, Jenna woke Sephiroth early so that he could prepare for their first interview. Meanwhile, she waited at the living room couch for the woman to appear.

Meanwhile, in Paris, Desiree happily slept a good long time after getting to the hotel. Perhaps it was not the action-packed first night of a honeymoon that was written about, but she enjoyed her sleep nonetheless. Finally, she woke up around seven in the evening. Yawning, she stretched and looked around the hotel room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The hotel room Kalysto had picked was certainly not shabby. It was a four-star suite with a bar fridge and none of the things in the room were glued or nailed down. There was a large flatscreen television mounted on the wall and a TV-guide beside the table. However, all the documentation, TV guide, and room instructions were written in French.

Meanwhile, Kalysto himself slept on, unaware that his wife had woken up before him. With his stillness, he may as well have been dead. He was very much well rested by now, however, and if poked, he would easily be roused from sleep.

Sephiroth did his usual evening stuff. He read books and showered and went to sleep. By morning his side of the bed smelled quite unpleasantly flatulent. The Thai food had made him particularly gaseous throughout the night and the stench had well-permeated the sheets by the morning.

He woke up not too long after Jenna had, then wandered into the bathroom, spending more time in there than he otherwise normally would. He was quick to take a shower afterwards and headed down the stairs, making his way into the kitchen, his expression stoic.

Seferia
    Keymaster

As Desiree finished surveying the room, she reached over for the remote control before she turned on the television. Unfortunately, the television was originally on a very high volume setting, which blasted even her own ears. So, Desiree quickly moved to turn down the volume.

Jenna looked over the list of interviews that she had set up for the morning, Preparing herself for what she was about to undergo. When Sephiroth passed her, she noticed his stoic expression before she sighed.

“Please tell me you’re not still dwelling over last night.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head as he took a seat at the table, pouring himself a bowl of cereal, adding milk shortly afterwards. *”No, I’m not still dwelling over last night.”* He ate in relative silence, save for the occaisonal sound of flatulence from his general location. His expression remained very stoic, however, and he acted as if nothing had occured at all.

Kalysto’s left ear instinctively retreated against his head at the noise, and he himself jumped awake, springing up into a sitting position. He looked around the room, bewildered. He didn’t have any clue what had just happened or where he was, and the shock of everything made him yell at once in a panic.

“Aaaah!!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna turned her head in Sephiroth’s direction as she heard the noises. She then sighed before she got up and moved to the kitchen cabinets. After a few moments, she dug through a selection of medicines that were stored there before she tossed bottles anti-gas and anti-upset stomach medicines over to Sephiroth.

Desiree yiped at Kalysto’s yell before she set her hands on his shoulders and tried to calm him down with a kiss to the cheek. “I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that the volume was that high. I’m so sorry, Kalysto. I didn’t mean to wake you.”

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.