Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul had since retreated to her room when the fuss was going on around her house. When Jenna came into her room she promptly skittered into the closet, burying herself underneath the mountain of stuffed animals kept in there when not in use. Though not particularly worried if Jenna found her, she still wanted to hide if she could.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna noticed the blue movement out of her peripheral. However, she let Azul be. Instead, she worked on picking up the toys that were in the middle of the room. She also picked up the dirty clothes that Alexander had kicked off and never properly put away.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul watched Jenna move about, keeping to the closet, almost seeming shy. She was also in trouble earlier and she didn’t want to be in more of the same. Thus, she kept her head down and her eyes attentive, looking for an opportunity to escape and run out of the room entirely. She calmed down though, when she saw that Jenna was just cleaning and not much more than that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna ignored Azul for the most part. She was aware that the girl was hiding. However, since Azul wasn’t causing any problems, she let her be. Instead, she moved over to the beds and stripped them before she left to change the sheets. Eventually, she came to the closet then bent down to pluck Azul up into her arms. Soon after, she set Azul down on her bed.

“You don’t need to hide girl. You’re not in trouble at the moment.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul made an alarmed sound and quickly crawled out from behind the pile of toys. She gave Jenna a wary glance before bounding off on ‘all-fours’, running back into the living room.

Meanwhile, now that Sephiroth was dry and dressed, he made his way back downstairs and began to do an inventory check of the food cupboards with a pen and notepad. After he had compiled a nice list, he made his way out into the front yard.

*”I am going to do the grocery shopping now.”* He told her. *”Think you can hold the fort down in my absence?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~That’s not a new request for me, Seph. Honestly, I’d rather wonder if you can handle holding down this fort alone without me,~ Jenna responded. ~I’ll be fine.~

She then sighed as Azul bounded off then shook her head.

“Girl, walk correctly. You’re not an animal.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul made a loud upset sound and sprung to her feet. She sat back out in the living room with the box of toys again, pulling them around her, acting very posessive. She picked up a yellow dragon plush and cuddled it close to her chest, getting upset with the fact that there were others near her toy.

Meanwhile, Milena ignored the silly toy and continued her colouing-in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus was still playing with the stuffed Chocobo that he had grabbed earlier. For the moment, he was still near the couch, so he was far away from Azul’s toy chest. However, he did peak over to look at her before he whimpered.

“Still do noting..,” he mumbled.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena made a stuffy snorting sound and moved to her feet, sitting with Orpheus, offering him some of her colouring pencils. She was determined to exclude Azul from her activities now because she didn’t approve of her brother being shoved.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus glanced over at the pencils before he shook his head. He then hugged the chocobo plush anew.

“You keep. I like this. It soft. Nice,” the boy explained. He then looked over at the television again, which was still tuned to the news. “Dahdy on teeveh.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Huh?” Milena raised her dragony ears high over her head and watched the television, bobbing her head slightly as she watched the article about Desiree and Kalysto’s wedding, most of the emphasis being on Desiree due to the fact that she was Sephiroth’s daughter.

She bit into her pencil annd began to cry. She missed both of them and wished they had never gone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus whined as he heard his sister start to cry. He didn’t like that she wasn’t happy, since she was supposed to be tough and protective over him. If she wasn’t happy, that meant things were really bad. So, he scrunched up and hugged the chocobo plush even more.

“No cry..”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena made some more pathetic noises, crying louder. She curled up on the floor and telepathically cried out for both of her parents, as well as her birth-mother. She wanted some familiarity back and cried louder, feeling particularly miserable.

“Mommy!!”

Meanwhile, Sephiroth made his way through the aisles of the store, scowling as people took pictures of him. He didn’t understand what was so interesting about shopping, but as long as they weren’t harassing him, he didn’t care if they kept their distance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna groaned as she heard Milena’s cries start up again. So, she got to her feet and dusted herself off before she walked over to the living room. Once there, she sat down next to Milena so that she could pat the girl’s back.

“Settle down. You’re with family. We’re not going to hurt you or anything,” the sorceress attempted to console the girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena shuffled over to Jenna and hugged her leg, looking up at her, calming momentarily as she expressed confusion. “I thought you were big dragon…” She sniffled. “Like… like me…?”

Sephiroth’s mood headed even further south as he bought milk for the household. With so many young children in the house, the amount he needed to keep everyone happy almost astounded him. He picked up four large cartons, dumping them in the front of the trolley. He sighed as he mentally noted that they would be gone before even halfway through the week.

Once everything was in order, he took his cart through to the checkout and arranged a home-delivery service to drop it off at his house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna blinked at Milena’s question, not certain what exactly to make out of it. Eventually she shook her head at the girl.

“No, I’m not a dragon,” Jenna explained. “However, I am half-dragon. This is my real form though. I was born this way and didn’t really know that I actually was half-dragon until my children exhibited the genes.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena reached up to shake Jenna’s hand, stepping back from her. “You… you do thing before. You’re like me.” She wagged her armor-plated tail, clicking her claws together. Then she sat down on the floor, almost looking dissapointed.

“Can’t change?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Ah,” Jenna realized what Milena was getting at. So, she closed her eyes and quickly shifted her shape to her “hybrid” form. Once, transformed, she looked down at the girl once more.

“This is just a spell of mine. It allows me to change to this shape. It’s triggered by ‘dormant power’, so I just thought it meant my spirit was compatible with a dragon’s before…”

Jenna shrugged as she finished her explanation. “I’m certain you can change your shape if you try hard enough.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena watched Jenna transform, her eyes widening as she got to her feet. She took note of what was going on and nodded her head, seeming most fascinated as she reached out to touch Jenna’s armor plating.

She looked around the room, nodding again. “I did it before…” She frowned. “But mommy didn’t like…” She closed her eyes and shifted her form to that of a young Blood Elf female, sitting back down on the floor when she was done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I’m certain your mother likes you no matter what form you’re in, Girl. Desiree was not raised to care about such details,” Jenna assured.

She sat back as she watched the girl transform before she nodded in appreciation. Soon after, she cast a spell to return to her own true form. Once “human” again, she glanced at the door and hummed.

“Seph should be back soon. He hates shopping.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena looked down at her new form, then quickly shuffled away to be with Orpheus. She reached over to hug him, then lowered her head, seeming somewhat calmed by his presence and closeness.

“Shopping…” She nodded slowly. “Mommy and Daddy don’t like shopping. But I do.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tilted her head before she shook her head. “Given the appearance of your father… I would have thought that he would love shopping.”

Shrugging, she turned her attention to the television before she leaned back in the couch in order to relax.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena nodded her head. “He likes to shop when he… he buys stuff for him a lot. My daddy likes to be in the garden too, doesn’t he, Orphy?” She nudged her brother, snuggling against him. “Yeah. Daddy likes shopping, but only sometimes. Not all the time…”

“Mommy goes shopping too. Sometimes she says daddy is really lazy, but.” She continued. “Sometimes she gets mad that he doesn’t want to go to the shops.”

Just then, Sephiroth came in the door, looking grumpy yet pleased with himself. His work day was over, and so he had no more to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed at Milena’s story, fully believing it. However, she didn’t really have much to comment on it. Instead, she just looked up when Sephiroth entered the room. After giving him a large grin, she pat the couch in order to invite him to sit down.

“I think you deserve to relax for the day, hm? Tomorrow’s going to be busy since we have a number of interviews to get through.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed, sitting down on the free space near Jenna. “Yes, I know. I just hope we don’t get idiots showing up just because of my status and because of whom I am. I hate people who try to get into something simply because there is a chance to fame.” He growled. “What are we watching here?”

“Be sure to hide sensitive information,” He added. “If we have a maid, they are likely to sort through our personal documentation for sensitive information.” He scowled. “We would be wise not to give it to them.”

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.