Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus yelped as he was pushed before he began to loudly cry. He stared up at Azul as he continued to wail.

As the half-elf began to wail, Jenna turned off the vacuum cleaner before she moved in on the couch. Upon surveying the scene, she glared at Azul. Thus, Jenna leaned in on Azul before she loudly scolded, “Treat your nephew with better respect than that! Don’t hurt him.”

Seres released a loud yelp as a Frisbee appeared in her peripheral vision. However, instead of panicking too much, she spun around to whack the toy away from her with the side of her left blade. As the Frisbee dropped to the ground, she stepped back to try to figure out what was attacking her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth tripped over a tile shortly after kicking a ball away. When he felt himself falling, he abruptly stopped himself from acquiring serious bodily harm by levitating back onto the roof. He resumed removing toys from the roof, snorting as he found a very weather-beaten mouldy stuffed animal that had seen better days.

He kicked it onto the back porch below. Now thatall the toys were clear, he began to clear the gutters with careless abandon. If the toys falling down had been bad, the rotting leaves and sludge rain would have been much worse.

Azul had just wanted Orpheus’s attention. She hadn’t meant to make him so upset. So, she began to loudly wail not long afterwards, especially when Jenna scolded her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres screamed in frustration as a clump of moldy goop rained down near her. So, she quickly activated her own psychic abilities to fling it back in the direction where it had come from. The toys may have been standable obstacles from her exercises. However, the gunk was definitely not to be tolerated.

Jenna groaned at the wailing pair of youths. Sighing, she picked up Orpheus and set him down on the couch. She then reached in to pat the top of Azul’s head.

“Both of you… Settle down. Just get along, ok?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth continued to clean the gutters, scowling as a huge glob of the rotted leaf sludge flew past him and splattered on the roof. He peered over the side and glared downwards, frowning when he saw Seres.

“You may want to find a new place to train,” He told her. “I am being made to clean this roof up today.”

Azul calmed down, but still managed a miserable whine. “O-oh…. oh k-kay…” she managed to choke out inbetween crying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres shook her head, which had a few green leaves decorating her silver hair. She then glared up as she heard her father’s voice before she scowled.

“You could have gave some warning! I was training, and next thing I knew, I was being assaulted by toys!” the young SOLDIER exclaimed. “I wasn’t looking for that sort of target practice.”

—-

Orpheus slowly began to calm down as well after he was set down on the couch After a few moments, he perked up his ears to listen to his surroundings before he glanced over at Azul. Whimpering, he scooted away from her.

“No do nuting…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul settled down with her crying, but lowered her head and quietly slipped away to go play with some of the other toys by herself. She grabbed the edge of the toybox and began to scatter everything out onto the freshly vaccuumed floor.

Sephiroth snorted. “I didn’t know you were up there,” He said, teleporting off the roof to stand down near her. “I could have sensed you out I suppose, but I didn’t hear you down here and didn’t think to scan the area.” He shrugged. “I’m nearly done anyway. Your mother is making me do this. I’ll be glad when it is over.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus stared at Azul as she made a mess. After a few moments, he slid off the couch and slowly slinked over to where the toys were located. Once nearby, he reached out to grab onto a stuffed chocobo.

“Hrmph… It still was disgusting, Father,” Seres grumbled out in irritation. She glanced at the junk that was all over the yard now before she moved over to kick a nearly flat ball. “I think this was Alexander’s…”

Meanwhile, Jenna sensed that Sephiroth had come off the roof. So, she called out to the man, “If you are done with the roof, come inside. There still is a lot of work to be done.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head at Jenna. He hadn’t even been on the ground for two minutes and she was already instructing him to continue working. He waved a hand at the woman and sighed.

“It’s not done yet.” He motioned a hand to Seres. “I’m apologizing to her for not seeing her down here.” He wiped his hands off onto his pants. “It’s nearly done, however. Then I will be free to do whatever you want me to do next.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at Sephiroth’s response. Instead, she just stalked over to him before she shoved a list of chores that she had compiled into his hands. Once he had the list, she turned around to move back inside the house.

Seres stared at Jenna as she moved to and away from Sephiroth. She then gave her father a weak grin before she mouthed the words, “Good luck.” From there, she moved away from the house so that she could continue practicing katas.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed, nodding his head slowly. He looked down at the list, then folded it up and put it into his pocket. With a dreary bored sigh, he teleported back to the roof to complete the task of clearing the gutters. This time, because he knew of people below, he didn’t fling the crap all around him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Meanwhile, Jenna migrated into the kitchen so that she could take care of the floors there. She sighed as she looked at the dirt on the floor and mentally made a note to herself to hire a maid. The more she thought about the idea, the better it sounded, since the children hated Sephiroth’s cooking anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth kicked another stray toy off the roof, nodding around at his work. Then he teleported off the roof and took the paper out of his pocket to look at the other tasks that Jenna wanted him to suffer through.

So he headed inside to fix a blocked sink.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had given Sephiroth the task of cleaning the bathroom that was used by the youngest children. To say the least, that room was not a pristine example of a bathroom. There was urine stains from misses, for starters. There also was water marks from baths.

As Jenna finished mopping the kitchen floor, she pulled out a local phone directory before she dropped it on the kitchen table. Thus, she began to flip through the listings for housekeepers. She also grabbed the newspaper to see if anyone was looking for that type of job there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hissed as he looked around the bathroom, realizing that unblocking the sink was just one of the many tasks on the list. Thus, over the next few hours he unblocked the sink and used offensive smelling cleaning products on all the various surfaces and corners of the downstairs bathroom, coming out of the room, flopping onto the couch to rest for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna moved to the couch not long after she heard Sephiroth plop down on it. Abusing her status as a mate and wife, she moved to sit on his lap before she glanced down at him. She grinned at him before she stroked her hand through his hair.

“Thank you for your help today. Tomorrow, we’ll be busy as well. I’ve set up a number of interviews,” Jenna stated. “We’re going to hire a housekeeper.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned as Jenna sat on him. He still smelled like toilet-cleaner and bleach. The cuffs of his pants were also still saturated from the floor cleaning he had done. As it was right now, he wanted a bath. He was dirty. And he was quite surprised that Jenna even wanted to sit on him.

Her news meant that he would not have to do house-work though. He nodded in approval. “Good. Because I can’t tolerate this.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna handed over the newspaper that she had been browsing over to Sephiroth. She had several ads circled, each one was a person looking for employment.

“I think one of these should be fine. If the person can also act as a nanny and caretaker, that would be even more beneficial.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth eyed off the newspaper and shrugged. “You’re after a nanny then. They do the house-keeping and everything else.Why do you want one of those, though? I’d only hire a maid. We don’t need a third-party to raise our children for us. We don’t go overseas on long business trips.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“We’re both at work during the day, and the younger ones need someone to watch them while we are at work. They haven’t been liking the care centers at your office. Not to mention.. some have threatened to kick out Azul,” Jenna explained. “So, we might as well get a housekeeper that can permit them to stay home.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed. “I get behavioural reports on Azul all the time… mostly it’s complaints about her adhering herself to the roof when she does not want to listen, or participate in activities. She also has a tendency to bite others. She just… doesn’t get along with the other children.”

He looked even more tired than he was before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Yes, I’m aware of her ways and have corrected them many times. She completely backs down and becomes submissive when she realizes that the roof isn’t exclusive to her..”

Jenna released a slow sigh before she glanced down at Sephiroth. After giving him another grin, she leaned in to kiss him.

“Thank you again for all the help that you’ve given me today,” Jenna graciously stated.

Meanwhile, Orpheus moved over to the television before he sat down at the base of the couch. He stared at Jenna and Sephiroth for a few seconds before he turned his attention to the news program that was on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth muttered as he was kissed. “Don’t thank me just yet – it’s not over.” He sighed. “I still have the laundry to do, then I have to go and buy groceries for the house. At least I can get them delivered back here…”

He released a tired sigh. “I have no more ‘dirty’ work to do, though. I need a shower.” He nudged her off himself and wandered away to do just that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna hummed as Sephiroth left to take a bath. She pondered for a few minutes before she shrugged and moved to clean up the children’s rooms. So, for the time being, she left him be.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

With no Jenna distractions to hold him up or make him take more time and care about his cleaning, Sephiroth was only in the shower a total of ten minutes – enough time for him to wash his hair and scrub his body down. He stepped out of the shower again and spent only a few minutes drying himself off before he walked out of the bathroom and up the stairs to the master bedroom where he could dry off properly and change into something more presentable.

Cancer sat in her room, watching and listening to Jenna move around. She shut her door and locked it, not wanting the lady to come in at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna tackled the twin’s room first, since it was the easiest to take care of. Dimitri was a clean freak for the most part, and had become worse since he started hanging out with Edgeworth. Meanwhile, Seres spent most of her time in training. So, the room was easy to clean up.

Once done in there, she moved onto Azul and Alexander’s room.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.