Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto nodded and moved over with his knife and fork to cut a piece off. He experimentally chewed on it, slowly nodding. “Huh, yeah… not quite like a pancake, but I’d still drizzle a bit of maple syrup on that.”

He began to attack his own breakfast. “This is still good. But I need some damn tea to go with this…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced over the crepe before she shook her head in disagreement. “I think it’s perfectly fine without syrup. The juices from the meats inside would clash.”

As Kalysto proclaimed his desire for tea, she released a soft laugh. “I doubt they have any available at the moment. Even if they did, I doubt it would be of any quality.”

So, she contently ate the rest of her breakfast. By the time she was done eating, the flight attendants announced that they would be landing soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto finished off his own breakfast, then set the plates aside so he could fill in the arrival immigration documentation for the both of them. He tapped his pen at one of the questions, frowning.

“My place of birth?” He hesitated. “They wouldn’t like it if I put in Silvermoon for the city, and Quel’thalas for the country would they? It’s not lying…” He reached down to take out the passports made for them.

“We were both born in Mideel according to these.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“Just match the information on the passports, Kalysto,” Desiree suggested. “We don’t want to flag anything and make them question us for no reason.”

—-

Meanwhile, Jenna was watching her children in the living room. She and Sephiroth had been given time off due to their need to watch grandchildren. So, Jenna figured that she might as well actually watch over the children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sat there and carefully wrote out all the information accurate to the passports. Then he slipped the cards into the appropriate slots and packed it away again, relaxing in his seat once more. “We’re going to land soon. Do you want to do anything before we land? We’re going to have to sit down and do nothing during the landing proceedure.”

Milena had calmed down somewhat since having to deal without Kalysto and Desiree around. She sat on the floor with Orpheus, keeping rather close to him. She played with some pencils, drawing crude shapes on the paper she had been given.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree promptly shook her head before she relaxed in her chair once more. For the most part, she figured that she would remain relaxed while they landed. However, she did grunt in irritation as the plane began to descend, which made her ears pop a bit and shook the plane a bit. For the most part, she was glad when they finally landed.

—-

Jenna flicked the channels for a bit before she decided to settle on a local news program. She then looked around the room before she got to her feet. After a few moments, she moved into the bedroom so that she could poke Sephiroth’s back.

“Wake up already.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Because they were in Business Class, they were allowed to get off the plane before most of the others on the flight. When the plane had finally come to a halt, Kalysto collected up his things and stretched, looking rather tired.

“At least it’s only a Taxi ride to our hotel now…” He grinned. “So… you can probably already guess where we are now, right…? If you read the flight details when we took off.”

Sephiroth lay on his stomach, sleeping very heavily. He didn’t have work and so he was fully taking advantage of the time he had. When poked, he didn’t move an ounce.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree nodded at Kalysto before she gave him a small grin. “Yea, they announced it a few times too, Kalysto. I suppose flying like this isn’t the best way of keeping a secret, hm?”

She then gathered up her carry-on belongings as well before she left the plane. Unfortunately, they still had to pass through customs and then gather their bags. Once they arrived at the hotel, Desiree was exhausted and wanted little more than to collapse on a bed and sleep.

Jenna poked Sephiroth a few more times before she scowled in frustration. So, she moved into the bathroom to gather a cup of water. After a few moments, she walked back over to Sephiroth before she splashed the water right into his face.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth wriggled about as he was splashed with water, scowling as he sat up. He spat water out that had gotten into his mouth, glaring back at Jenna as he sensed her nearby. “Without even looking, I know that was you…”

Kalysto sorted out the immigration visiting papers, pushing Desiree through Customs and into Baggage claim. Once that was done, he waved down a taxi and gave the address he had written down to the driver. When they were finally at the hotel, a porter helped him to unload the bags. He walked into the lobby to claim his keycard and documentation, walking into the hotel room not long afterwards.

“Man…” He sighed. “Do you want to rest now and look around later…?” He closed the door and shut off the lights in the room. “I didn’t get much sleep on the plane.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I wouldn’t need to go to such measures if you would just wake up on being poked. I do try to be polite before I go for the shock-factors,” Jenna plainly stated. “Now, get up. You’re have an appointment with a gutter today.”

“Yea, I think we can do whatever exploration we want to do later. For now, I want nothing more than to climb into bed and curl up,” Desriree concurred. She then shook her head. “Damn, my ears are still annoying me. Must be worse for you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grunted in confusion. “I have a what…?” He snorted. “An appointment with a gutter today?” He shook his head as he got out of bed to change his underwear and get changed for the day. Thus, turned his back to her and for a brief momentary period, Jenna had a nice view of his buttocks.

The male yanked on a pair of pants after he had found new underwear, resuming his frown shortly thereafter. “You have some explaining to do.”

Kalysto took off his shirt and shoes, flattening out the bed before lying down. “It was pretty bad. But I found yawning fixed most of it. You could also pinch your nose closed and blow.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna grinned, not hiding the fact that she rather enjoyed every moment of her view as Sephiroth changed clothing. The grin remained on her lips even as Sephiroth questioned her. So, she just pointed up toward the roof before she repeated herself.

“You have a date with the gutter today, Sephiroth. I’ve told you this a few days ago.”

“Yea, I suppose that all can work,” Desiree conceded. “However, it’s still annoying.”

She grinned with relief as they entered the hotel room. So, she dumped her bags in the nearest corner before she moved in toward the bed.

“Mmm.. soft.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“I asked you to repeat the question because I don’t understand what you mean. Not because I didn’t hear you.” He snorted. “Now please explain what you mean because I am confused. What does ‘a date with the gutter’ mean?”

Kalysto nodded in agreement as he kept his head down on the pillow, shifting into a more comfortable position. “By the price of the hotel per night, it should be very soft and comfortable.” He yawned, rolling onto his side. “Should take a shower…. but so tired…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“It means that you’re going to go up there onto the roof and clean out the gutter like I told you a few days ago. Clearly you weren’t listening too well then. There’s quite a few things that need to be done around here, and since we have the day off, we’re going to be doing them,” Jenna explained.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth scowled. “What…? Cleaning out the gutters…?” He snorted. “Why don’t you go up there yourself and do it?” He dusted off his sleeves. “Do you have a list of things that need to be done on the house?” He folded his arms. “I’d like to see it if you have organized anything.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna narrowed her eyes at Sephiroth, for she had a good clue as to what he was attempting to do. So, she just snorted before she shook her head.

“No, you’re not getting out of this. They need to be cleaned, and you’re doing it. I’ll give you the list once you’re done up there. Understand?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth snorted. “If there are other things beside the gutters that need doing, I need to know about it before I go up there.” He sounded quite firm about this. “Do I have to repair tiles? Mow the lawn? Weed the garden? What?”

“I want the list now.” He tapped his foot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

“There’s nothing else out there on the roof that you need to attend to unless you see something up there while you are cleaning. Now, stop giving me excuses and just get ready to climb up there and clean those gutters. You may enlist Zach as help if you want,” Jenna firmly stated. She had no intentions of letting Seph get out of this one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“So… I’m just going onto the roof to clean the gutters…” Sephiroth reasoned, speaking aloud to himself more than anything else. “Why do I need to be on the roof, specifically, to have you give me my orders?” He grunted. “The only reason why you would issue orders once your men are in place is because you want them to do something else when there.”

“So… just the gutters, then?” He grunted. “If you are going to issue other instructions, please do. But if I have nothing else to do on the roof but the gutters, by all means, inform me.”

He headed to the window and slid it open, then climbed outside, levitating onto the roof.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna rolled her eyes at her mate’s grumblings. For the most part, she let him be without any attempts to stop his rant. She figured that he’d get it out of his system soon enough.

Instead, she moved back into the living room before she set up a vacuum cleaner. Thus, as Sephiroth worked on the roof, Jenna worked on the floors down in the house.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth stood on the roof, glaring around at all the crap that was up there. He saw frisbees and toys that had somehow ended up on the roof. He picked up the articles that did not belong there and began to throw them down onto the yard below. Then he crouched down near the gutters and began to use his psychic abilities to shift and flick out the rotted leaf litter and sludge that had been accumulating in the gutters, complaining about how dirty everything was the whole time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna was able to hear some of Sephiroth’s grumblings from her position in the house. However, she ignored them. Instead, she continued to vacuum the living room and adjoining hallways in order to get rid of the built-up dirt there.

Meanwhile, Orpheus climbed onto the couch in order to avoid the loud-noise-making machine. His ears were pinned back and he curled up against the couch because he didn’t like the noise at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul stared down at the long-earred fellow from her place on the roof. Jenna was cleaning the floor, and to her it made sense to get off it. Thus, she sat near the light fixture on the roof, watching the proceedings below.

“Why you li’ ‘dat?” She asked Orpheus, even though she didn’t understand that he probably couldn’t hear her at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus’s attention was on the loud whirring noises from the vacuum. It was so intense that it drowned everything out. However, this wasn’t the first time he had encountered a vacuum. His mother had vacuumed from time to time at home. Still, that didn’t mean that he liked it at all.

Meanwhile, Seres had gone out into the back yard so that she could practice katas with her dual swords. She didn’t notice Sephiroth on the roof at the moment, since she wasn’t looking at anyplace other than the ends of her blades.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth worked his way around the front-yard gutters, using his psychic powers to remove the rubbish from them, teleporting entire mounds of it onto the nature strip at the front of the house. After a time, he moved to the side of the roof that was closer to the back yard.

There were far more toys on the back half so he began to flick those off too. Within moments, toy airplanes and balls and frisbees began to rain down on Seres’s kata.

Azul was unhappuy at Orpheus’s lack of response. So, she dropped down onto the couch, moving over to him, before pushing him off.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.