Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,181 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto was fussing about.

He was stressed out at a number of things. His business was having a major issue. A patch of fungus had gone through several of his herb plants and he had been working like a crazed lunatic to try and preserve it. He had used sprays and chemicals but to no avail. The crop was ruined.

He was also stressing about the upcoming wedding. With all the guests to set places for at the reception, he had been busy arranging that. He also still had invitations to print, decorations to buy and set up, and so on.

“This sucks…” He hissed as he walked inside, moving up to the master bedroom. The vial containing the essence of the Sunwell was still intact and in it’s special container, so he was calmed by that fact alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

It had been a hectic time for Desiree as well. Not only did she have to insure that the arrangements for catering and so on were perfect and to both her and Kalysto’s standards, but she also had to run around and keep up with the children as well during this time. Both of the children were in a very active phase of their development, so she frequently had to chase after them.

By now, the wedding was only a few days away, and she had luckily gotten nearly all of the arrangements in order. However, she still needed to have Kalysto help her in fitting her dress. So, she walked to their bedroom and knocked on the door.

“Kalysto? Do you have a few spare moments? We need to make certain my dress will fit properly.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto yelped as he heard the knock on the door. He fumbled around with the Enchanted Lead vial, promptly popping it back in it’s dark-box so the light of the sun wouldn’t shine through and draw attention to itself. He stuffed the box under some underwear and snapped the drawer shut.

“Yeah, hang on…” He headed for the door and snatched up a hairbrush as he opened the door, behaving like he had been interrupted from one of his grooming rituals instead.

“Didn’t we take measurements for you already?” He sighed. “I took that thing in only two days ago…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

“I just want to make certain that everything is perfect for tomorrow, Kalysto? Does it hurt for us to do one last fitting just in case something is off?” Desiree replied as she walked into the room. She then grinned at him.

“And stop fussing with your hair. It’s perfect.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed at Desiree, then waved her in. “When this is over, I need to replant everything that’s diseased… somebody sabotaged it. All of it… I know they did. It’s going to fuck up sales. It’s going to fuck up everything….”

He looked around. “Well, go put it on and we’ll tweak it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree sighed at her fiance’s complaints. She then moved in to kiss him. “Shh… Try to settle down. We’ll get a proper crop again after the honeymoon and stuff.”

With that said, she moved to the closet so that she could slip on the wedding dress that Kalysto had made for her. She took care not to damage it as she put it on. Once the dress was on, she moved to the center of the room so Kalysto could look over it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto looked at the dress, slowly pacing around the room. He leaned in close, a deep frown settling over his features as he slowly stalked around the female, his discriminating eye being especially discriminating as he pinched at fabric, thinking to himself.

“This will never do.” He mumbled. Then he darted away to the drawers, yanking out a pin cushion. “Stay still,” He said as he began to pin things in. After taking care of five seams, he turned his attention to the bottom. “The whole hem-line looks uneven… fuck…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree stood still, patiently waiting for Kalysto worked on her dress. She tilted her head from time to time so that she could watch him work. She also nodded in appreciation as he fixed the few errors. When he mentioned the bottom, she glanced down at the hem before she frowned.

“It doesn’t look that bad to me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“Are you kidding? It looks terrible. Look at this!” He pulled at her sleeve, then flicked the material there. He leaned down to begin pinning the hem of the dress all over again, his expression very sour and crappy indeed.

“This is a nightmare…. I can’t fix all of this…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree looked over the area that Kalysto was pointing out before she shook her head once more. “It doesn’t look that bad, Kalysto. I know you pride yourself in your work, but you didn’t do a bad job. I was more concerned about the waist line.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto raised his head slowly, rising up so he was level with her again. He frowned deeply at her, glancing away, his expression one of momentary horror. The Blood Elf looked like he was about to break something.

Instead, he took a moment to himself, sighing at her afterwards. “What’s wrong with the waist-line…” He said, his tone one of pent-up frustration.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled at Kalysto before she reached out to grip onto the elf’s shoulders in order to calm him down. Shaking her head, she leaned in to kiss him.

“Shh… I just wanted to make certain it fit perfectly. You already did a few pinches and tweaks, and it looks great. You did a wonderful job, my demon lord.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto sighed in exasperation at Desiree. “This whole dress needs to be done again. I have less than eight hours.” He frowned at her. “Do you realize how much work that is…? My plants are dead. I can’t do anything about that. This dress has so many faults I want to tear out my hair until I’m bald.”

“We didn’t even arrange a sitter for the offspring, did we…?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree groaned at Kalysto before she wrapped her arms around him so that she could pull him in for a hug. She patted his back as she ended the hug before she shook her head at him.

“It’s not that bad, Kalysto. Seriously, settle down. And yes, my mother agreed to watch the children while we’re at the altar.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

“What about afterwards..? I have to start so many things again…”

When Kalysto was hugged, he seemed to relax in Desiree’s arms. He made a few pathetic momentary sounds before breaking down in a proper sob. He clung onto Desiree while he did this, partially for comfort, and partially out of shame for he did not want her to look at him while he was in that kind of mood.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree released a soft sigh at Kalysto’s mood. Still, she let him release his feelings. After a bit, she gently nudged him.

“I think the dress only needs a few tiny stitches here and there. That’s all. It’s nothing major.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto just continued to hug onto Desiree, keeping his head low, trying to obscure his expression from her view. “It’s not fine… look at it…” He grumbled. “No wonder you brought it back for me to look at…”

The elf released a heavy sigh from his lungs and finally stepped back, pinching at the waist of the dress. “Where does it need fixing…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree glanced down at the waist before she poked at it some. She then shrugged.

“I didn’t have any specific complaints. I just wanted to make certain, Kalysto. Do you see anything that needs to be taken care of?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto looked miserable. He pinched at the waist of the dress again, sighing. He pinned it down and tried to unzip the back. “Alright, take it off… I’m going to take it in and work on it… go get food ready for the children, can you? I’ve things I need to do now.”

He nodded. “I’ll try my best in the time we have.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nodding, Desiree slipped the dress off of herself, which left her with only her underwear as clothing. However, since she was in her bedroom, she wasn’t too concerned. Instead, she just handed the dress over to Kalysto before she reached over to pat the top of his head.

“Don’t worry much. It’ll be perfect no matter what, Kalysto.”

With that, she moved to put on some casual clothing before she rushed off to the kitchen so that she could prepare dinner.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto fussed around with the dress, taking it out with him. He shut himself in his Alchemy Lab inside the house, locking the door so he could work on the dress. Over the next few hours, yelling would have ensued from the room but it remained locked as the elf fussed about with fixing everything.

Milena happily followed Desiree around the kitchen while she was preparing dinner, and even tried to grab some utensils so she could help.

“I want food….”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree chuckled as she watched Milena move in to help her with cooking. So, she paused in stirring the stew that she was brewing so that she could pull over a chair from the kitchen table. Once the chair was positioned in front of the stove, she picked up Milena and set her down on the chair.

“Don’t eat anything yet. Just grab this spoon here,” Desiree nodded to the spoon, “and stir. It’ll keep the stew moving and help prevent the bottom from being burnt. Ok?”

—-

Meanwhile, at Sephiroth’s house, Seres was in the nearest bathroom to her bedroom, throwing up after yet another round of the treatments that she had agreed to. As the girl emptied to contents of her stomach, Jenna leaned against the wall near to the bathroom door. She didn’t feel like gong in, but she figured the girl would want her near. Not to mention, Jenna wasn’t quite certain as to what to make out of Sephiroth’s mood considering that their eldest daughter was getting married on the following day. To say the least, she had a very strange husband, in her opinion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena watched Desiree with wide-eyes and immense curiousity. She slowly nodded and began to stir as instructed, grinning as she made herself useful. She stirred the pot with care, grinning as she admired her handiwork. For such a task so simple, she was very proud of herself.

Sephiroth kept a vigil from his place in the living room. While not wanting to go interfere right now, he hung nearby in-case he had to drag Seres off to the hospital.

*”Are you nearby her, Jenna?”* He wondered. *”If you want to go in, check to see if she is vomitting blood.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

~I’ve been watching her for some time now, Sephiroth,~ Jenna calmly responded. ~She’s not vomitting blood. In fact, I think she’s settling down, though I would imagine that she’ll sleep the rest of the night off… Have you.. settled down?~

Desiree grinned as Milena stirred the pot. After nodding in satisfaction, the young woman moved to the side so that she could cut up a few vegetables as well as some chicken. Soon enough, she began frying up a chicken stir-fry to go along with the stew.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth hissed from his place on the couch, but said nothing. A deep scowl remained on his face as he watched the television, not wanting to interfere right now. *”Settle down? What do you mean? I do not approve of what is happening to Seres, but what can we do?”*

Milena watched Desiree work, continuing to stir the pot. She wagged her tail as she smelled the cooking food. “You feeding dragon too?”

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,181 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Tamed Demon Lord’ is closed to new replies.