Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* Very well, Father. *makes herself comfortable in the passenger seat as Sephiroth drives. Once they near her old house, she straightens up and prepares to get out of the SUV* ~We’re here, Kalysto.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *speaks more calmly once on the road* We’ll take proper lessons when I am not busy. Tomorrow? I have a half-day at work, so I am free in the afternoon. Often I spend time in the barracks knocking the soldiers about but I can spend the time with you. If you want. *stops the car outside of the house* Shall I wait here?

Kalysto: *”Good because I want to move this shit out…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: That sounds good, Father. *nods* I would like that. I’ve also been paying someone to give me driving lessons, just a small service that I found.. But yea, I’d like to learn from you. *grins then steps out of the SUV* Ummm… Well, it probably would go faster if you help. It’s up to you. *she nods before jogging inside* Ok, Kalysto. I’m here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: One day I am going to have to teach you how to refine your teleportation skills…. *turns off the SUV engine and locks it up, walking into the house. He looks around, then begins teleporting things into subspace without really looking at them* Where do you plan to store this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at Sephiroth as he makes the items vanish. She then blinks* Where are… *quickly shakes her head* I don’t know. Kalysto?! Where are you? Where do you want this stuff?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”The idiot teleported me into his junk pile by mistake!! Tell him to get me out!”*

Sephiroth: *waves a hand, teleporting more sacks of stuff into his subspace* Keep a low profile. I have a name for myself now… not here, but on other shores. The humans have found some old records that somehow ended up in their archives, mostly newspaper records and headlines, articles… They are beginning to call me “The Man who Destroyed the World and forged a Nation”. *snorts* They are trying to paint me as some kind of evil dictator.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… Father. You made Kalysto disappear into that place where you’re sending stuff. Can you please release him? *Frowns in thought* And wasn’t there that video game thing already on this planet? I remember mother bringing toys shaped like you and Cloud when I was young. I think she thought it was a joke…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It wasn’t a joke. It was never a joke… I can’t really think of a way to explain it. *gently shrugs, then teleports Kalysto back onto the ground. The male lands on his side with a dull thump, and then Sephiroth steps away to teleport the last few boxes of books away*

Kalysto: Ouf! *Mutters* Geez, thanks…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, I meant what mother did. I think she thought that it was a joke… *she rushes over to Kalysto’s side before she hugs him* You ok? *she then glances at her father* I don’t think we needed the SUV today…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I will park it at the house and get the paperwork finished. All you will need do is sign the terms of agreement, and ownership rights. *glances around the house* I believe you have everything. Let’s go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… I already signed all the papers. They wouldn’t let me drive away with the vehicle without signing everything. However, if you want to look over them, you may, Father. *She then nods before patting Kalysto’s shoulder* Is there anything else we need from here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* We don’t need anything else from here. Anything you do from here out is just for your own curiousity. *shrugs* I personally don’t see anything interesting worth noting, but then again, I’m not you. I will wait outside. *heads back out to the SUV*

Kalysto: Well, I only meant to get the books, but… that takes care of everything…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, I suppose so. *she pats Kalysto’s head then nods* Let’s go. Umm… Where did you want to go to set yourself on fire? We might as well do that and let you get it out of your system. Or whatever..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Does it really matter where I go? Just not inside. *steps out of the house and begins to walk away, headed for the wilderness*

Sephiroth: He… wants to set himself on fire? *shakes his head* Whatever for? It sounds like a very strange thing to do indeed, if you don’t mind my saying so. What is the point?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* He’s immortal now, Father. So, he said he wanted to set himself on fire. I don’t really understand it. However, might as well let him do it before he gets dumb about it. *she follows after Kalysto* We’ll be home later.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He already sounds like he’s being dumb about it… *slowly shrugs his shoulders* Suit yourself. If you want to have him set himself on fire, by all means. *pauses* Might I suggest him getting drunk first. This is to make him burn faster, because alcohol burns like a fuel.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and stares back at Sephiroth. After a moment, she just slowly shakes her head* Umm… I see. Well… I think I’ll just follow after him and let him do his thing. I may pass along that suggestion. *tilts her head, trying to make out why Sephiroth would even think of that. However, she quickly turns around to follow after Kalysto instead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches them leave and shakes his head. He steps back into the SUV and drives off down the road, heading back for the other house*

Kalysto: *is already in the wilderness and drawing out an elaborate circle in the dirt with a long walking stick-like stick by the time Desiree catches up to him. He gives her a rather amused grin and chuckles, his eyes momentarily flashing with wildness as he goes back to his drawing* You might not want too come close.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the ground as she spots Kalysto. She then softly chuckles before nodding* I believe that one is an understatement. *Shakes her head* I have no intentions of being set on fire, Kalysto.. *tilts her head in thought* Given that my father is resistant to fire, might not burn.. But I don’t intend to test that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh you’d burn on this spell… you’d burn so well you wouldn’t even leave a mark. I’ve always, always wanted to see this spell work… *continues to draw the alchemist’s reactionary circle out, then begins to etch runes into the edges* It’s a mix of magic, and pure alchemy. I saw it once in a book, and it’s forbidden because you can use it to commit genocide of entire cities if you only draw this out and put people on it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well… As long as you only use it on yourself, I won’t say a word to whoever said it’s banned.. *she moves to lean against a tree and watches him* I’d also say that you should talk to my mother if you want to learn forbidden spells… She goes on about rules needing to be broken all the time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: The people who said it’s banned are all dead! *laughs loudly as he finishes off the runes, then throws the stick away and moves to stand in the middle* Stand back. You don’t want to get incinerated when I do. *pulls off his robe and his gloves, tossing them far away. He stands there in his underwear, grinning with delight as he closes his eyes and slowly spreads his hands out. He begins to speak aloud in a foreign tongue, the words sounding almost demonic and evil. As he finishes the spell, his feet immediately explode into flames, as do his hands. He burns up with intense flames and heat, combusting in about 5 seconds flat. When the spell is complete, there is nothing more but some charred ash and bone, and a few strands of dark coloured hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* Well, at least you weren’t insane enough to make it a real slow burn… *Shakes her head then moves over to Kalysto’s pile of clothing. She soon picks it up and folds it in her arms as she waits for Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*after a few moments, the ash in the pile begins to shift about. But as it shifts and changes into flesh and blood, it immediately catches fire, going out again. The spell is still active over the corpse in the middle of the reactionary circle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *At first, she doesn’t notice that the ashses are reforming. However, upon hearing the fire, she glances over then twitches* Eww… Umm… *begins teleporting Kalysto’s remains to a spot next to her, hoping that he would be able to properly reform there*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.