Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stops outside, then glances around* I prefer real transport, personally. It doesn’t cost anything to run except some small effort. *raises his hands, summoning his Dreadsteed. He hops onto the demonic horse’s back, not seeming to care when the edge of his robe momentarily catches fire from the flaming hooves*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns before nervously looking around* Should you really be using that now? I mean… It’s really not a good idea to be seen doing things like that at the moment. You heard my father. *Shakes her head and begins to walk home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Haha, you think I’m afraid like the rest of them? How silly. Why be afraid? *rears the horse up, then canters over to Desiree* Want to walk? Or why do that when you have a Dreadsteed of Xoroth to run with?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances up at Kalysto then looks around* Alright, but if we get shot at, I’m going to beat you up or something.. *shakes her head then glances down at the dragon* You can’t touch this, right? *frowns in thought before making it float for a bit as she works on climbing onto the steed* So, you’re going to set yourself on fire when we get home? *she takes a hold of the dragon statue once more, ending its moment of levitation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m going to set myself on fire, but not at the home. I don’t want to burn it down. *glares at the dragon statue* Rhyderi enchanted it in such a way that I can’t touch it. *once Desiree is on the horsey, he begins to quickly ride away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I thought so much.. *Sighs* A bit of a pain for him to do it that way.. *shakes her head then rests her forehead against Kalysto’s back* Oh wells… We might as well stop by someplace secluded so you can do that set yourself on fire thing. *Smirks* I hope you know that you’re weird.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I’m not weird, but you wouldn’t understand it. I wouldn’t even ask you to try comprehending it. It’s just… not something I can easily explain. *moves out of the area of the town, then rides along the road, grinning at the pleasant day overhead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, settle down. I actually like the fact that you’re weird. It brings excitement to my life. *softly chuckles* I wouldn’t have you any other way. *She glances around as they ride. However, for the most part, she seems to be content to rest against Kalysto’s back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues to ride the horsey through the area, riding it back up through the peninsula on the western side of the island. He doesn’t head back towards the house at all, but instead rides toward the airport, wanting to check up on the old house they left behind*

Droozun: *just happily runs along after his master*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yawns and begins to doze off as the ride continues on. For the most part, she’s quite comfortable. Also, since she trusts Kalysto, she sees no reason to remain attentive*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *slows to a trot when he reaches the house, then nudges Desiree in the shoulder* Come on. Time to wake up. *wiggles out from under her, then hops onto the ground, walking into the house they left behind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm…? *yawns before she sits upright. She then stretches before she slides off the felsteed* Oh, back here? Didn’t we already get everything out from here? I don’t recall leaving anything of interest…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It still has some of our stuff stored inside. I also never found my big herb garden. I had to replant from seeds in the shop. *grumbles and walks into the bedroom, picking up books, stuffing them into rucksacks he had prepared earlier* Your stupid SUV engineer disaster would be handy right about now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Disaster? It’s not a disaster. *shakes her head at him* And it wouldn’t be much use since I can’t drive it yet. I don’t have a license yet. Give me a few more months and I’ll have one. *frowns in thought* We could do the same thing we did for that bank..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Your dad can drive, can’t he? Go buy the SUV Engineer-thing and have him drive it up here. Then we can throw the rest of our crap into it and finally move out for good. And we can keep the books in the back of the thing until we get the new house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Alright, alright.. I’ll go get him to do it. *she turns to leave the room* However, before leaving, she tries to stuff the dragon in Kalysto’s bag* Best that I don’t carry this around any more. *She then nods at him before she jogs back toward the dealership* ~Father, you can drive things other than those motorcycles, right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *continues stuffing books into the bag. When he picks it up however, the dragon inside begins to smoulder as it heats up rather quickly, then begins to get so hot that the books inside the bag that are touching the dragon smoulder along with it*

Sephiroth: *”I am licenced to drive any vehicle up to the size of an 18-Wheel truck. And I don’t think there is one on this island.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Good… Umm… I don’t have my license yet. So, if you don’t mind, can you drive the vehicle that I’m about to buy. It should be real quick. Real, real quick. Just need to pack up some stuff from our house.~ *she moves into the dealership. She then goes about buying a medium-sized dark green SUV*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I will hold you to that statement.”* *teleports from his office to Desiree’s left side as she purchases the vehicle, glaring at the attendant. He then steps off to one side, prepared to intimidate if necessary* *”You want an off-road sports utility vehicle? Where the hell do you plan to use it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Off road? I don’t know, it seems a lot easier to haul stuff around if needed. And I have Milena and Zephyros. I also have the felhunters. And Kalysto has stuff for his shop. So, it makes sense.~ *Finishes signing the papers not long after Sephiroth arrives. She then grabs the keys to her vehicle before grinning. Since she didn’t know that Sephiroth had already teleported there, she nearly walks straight into him* Oh… you’re here already.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I am already here. *grunts* And if you are going to be driving around small children, consider getting an appropriate safety seat for their age-group and size. *points across to the child restraints*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I am not going to be driving around anything yet, Father. I don’t have a license yet. But I will get the proper equipment when it’s time. *she tries to hand him the keys* Can you please just help us out by driving for now? *gives him a slightly innocent smile* Kalysto wants to move some stuff out of our old house, like I said before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So I am a spiritual bonder, a permanent couple attacher, and a moving van all in one day? *shakes his head and takes the keys, picking up the paperwork for the car too* For now, leave it with my desk. *grunts at Desiree* Come. *walks over to the SUV, then opens the door and starts it up, slowly driving it off the display floor and to the exit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *jogs over to catch up to Sephiroth. She then climbs into the passenger seat before she tilts her head in thought* Well… I suppose if you didn’t want to drive, seeing as you have a license and I have a permit.. I could drive. *The SUV has a manual transmission as well as four or two wheel drive*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* No. I’m driving. *slowly drives the car out of the lot, then speeds up rather significantly once on the road. He drives at least 10mph over the speed limit as he takes the road northwest*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.