Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles* You should have told him, at least.. *sighs and lowers her head before nodding at Rhyderi* Thank you. *She then grasps onto Kalysto’s hand* Come on, let’s go. We got what we came for.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No I didn’t… *lets go of Desiree’s hand and rushes at Rhyderi, striking him across the back with a closed fist. Though it doesn’t do very much except make a muffled bang noise, mostly due to the fact that Rhyderi is wearing plate armor*

Rhyderi: That tickled, at best. *shakes his head* Let it go, brother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans before she rushes after Kalysto. She then grips onto Kalysto’s arm and tries to pull him away* Enough. There’s nothing more we can do here, Kalysto… We got the dragon back, and while Rhyderi didn’t exactly choose the best way to do his improvements, everything is fine now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Come on, Desiree… don’t do this. *growls in frustration at Rhyderi* Ass! Yeah, go and fuck off, go fuck with your stupid tin-can covered friends! *Shakes his head and heads out of the barracks* Lets go get your stupid car.

Rhyderi: *just leads the other soldiers away* *”Kalysto just said you were getting a car? You might consider the dragon as a hood ornament.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head as Kalysto speaks to her. She then sighs* Umm… just go after him later, alright? *nods and moves out of the barracks* It’s not very fair for you to go after him when he’s fully suited up anyway. *tilts her head as she ponders what Rhyderi tells her* ~That sounds like a good way to ruin it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”That’s about all it’s good for, really.”*

Kalysto: *follows Desiree down the road, mostly cranky and silent as he follows her. When they walk into the car dealership, he is more surprised at the shape of cars around* Strange place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I don’t think I should set it at a place where it can be easily destroyed.~ *looks around at the show room, completely in awe at the cars on display. She then grins* Yea… Didn’t imagine it to be like this, but… *rushes over to one of the larger SUVs and begins peaking inside of it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”Do something with it. Use it inside the car to protect you from harm. Use it on the front of the car to stop accidents. I don’t know.”*

Kalysto: *watches Desiree fuss about with the SUVs* You want to buy one of these things? Gross. *glares* Just don’t buy one in black. Get it in red, or orange, or… *stares at the price tags* No. No. We’re leaving.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grabs a the latest bank statement that she had prepared a few days ago out of her one pocket. She then shoves it in Kalysto’s face* We have pleanty of money, Kalysto. *grins* Those ebay things sell for a lot. *she continues to peer inside of the SUV, refusing to budge*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pins his ears back as the piece of paper comes into his near-sight focus, blinking at the document* Holy shit, Desiree. You’re insane. *shoves the paper away and goes to look at other vehicles, not wanting to look at the SUVs, not liking them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m insane? What do you mean by that? *tilts her head* I don’t think that I’m insane at all. *She then turns to watch him, curious as to what he’s heading toward*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *begins to poke around the two-door coupes without rooftops, even leaning over the door of one to look at the steering wheel and controls* What a ridiculous piece of mechanics…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto* That one won’t do at all. It won’t even accommodate Zephyros or Milena. *shakes her head then sticks her tongue out* No.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t want a car! *shakes his head at her* I’m just looking. By all means, you’re the one with the licence. Get one. But get something that’s not shit. And it’s not allowed to be black either. So yeah… don’t look at my browsing and judge it. I’m not buying. You are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Technically, I only have a permit for now… *sighs as she thinks over the situation* So, you really don’t like that one over there? *points at the SUV that she was eying off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pokes out his tongue* They look like boxy siege engines, especially with the bull bars and headlights on the front. I don’t like them at all. And worse, most of them are black. If you’re going to do black, at least put some flame prints in there, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *tilts her head in thought then smirks* Why don’t I look for a green car, hm? Does that color sound favorable to you? Anyway, I think the SUV thing is better suited for us. *Smirks and glances at Droozun* There’s enough room for him to laze in the back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Green, blue, hell, even go for a red colour. Or purple. Or anything. But not black, because black sucks unless it has flames on it. *seems impatient already* Can we please get out of here? Just pick something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I know your opinions. *nods* Yea, we can leave. I’ll actually buy one when I have a real license. *grins at him then grips onto his hand* So, to home or do you want to go somewhere else?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: You’re not buying one today? Why did we come here if you’re not… *goes quiet, then huffs* Go buy one now. Put it on a payment plan or something. Then have them drive it to the house.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I told you from the start, I was looking at them. *shakes her head* Anyway, I’d rather do a test drive before I actually buy one, Kalysto. *she reaches up to flick his bangs* Don’t worry, I can wait.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: To be honest I don’t really want to come back here…. so pick something out and get it to the house, then you can be happy you got your thing that you wanted, huh? *shakes his head* Go on, Desiree. Go on and pick something out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at him* I”ll come back on my own, Kalysto. It’s alright. *she shakes her head* I’m not ready to buy yet. I just was looking. *she reaches up to gently stroke Kalysto’s ear* It’s late. We’ll go home. I’ll consider the options and what you said, ok? I shouldn’t rush into this anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah yeah yeah…. *grumps lightly, but tolerates being stroked* Can we just get out of here now? Please? I hate these places, they smell weird and… well I want to leave. *heads for the exit, even if Desiree does not*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto then glances at Droozun* Come, boy. *as she follows after Kalysto, she glances down at the dragon that they recovered from Rhyderi. However, for now, she is silent*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.