Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands there for a few moments, pulling on life energies, finally finding a proper place on each side. He begins to weave a strong bond-snare line, then affixes it to Desiree, then Kalysto. Both would feel a sharp twinge as he connects the line, and a possible surge of feelings and thoughts of the other’s mindset*

Kalysto: *winces heavily as Sephiroth ties the line to him. Desiree may immediately feel the strong pangs of hunger for mana that plague the Blood-elf but mostly go ignored*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks at the sensations that she feels throughout the process. However, she remains silent and does her best to ignore them. Once Sephiroth is done, she glances up at him before nodding* Thank you, Father. *she then looks over at Kalysto* I suppose we can go look for a car now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains standing there for another moment, then opens his eyes, returning to the real world* Heh, you’re buying a car? There are only a few roads on this island. We are already seeking to expand, however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Just looking at the moment.. However, yes, I’m interested in getting a car. I think Kalysto would rather stick with his transparent dragon though. *grins before reaching to pat the back of Kalysto’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *doesn’t really react to the patting and just glances down at his hands, confused. Desiree would feel a sudden surge of magical energy as the Warlock tries to balance his energies, a large portion of it leaking through the bond and to her*

Sephiroth: *grunts* Ah yes. The dragon that people reported? We have photos of it. Don’t use it right now. Wait until this place is safe again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* We’ll keep that in mind. *twitches at the strange sensation that is coming from the energies that Kalysto is producing. She then grasps onto Kalysto’s arm and begins to pull him toward the exit* Let’s go, Kalysto.. *Desiree does still carry the reuinion instinct as well as the hoarding instinct of her ancestors. So, given time, Kalysto might notice those instincts, but they are not very strong in Desiree*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is easily led out the door, confused* I’m not really sure how he did that… *blinks, surprised to be in new surroundings* It was like…. I saw it and understood it, but…. *glances back at Sephiroth when he is led out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Father went through a lot to get that sort of information. I think it’s best that you don’t understand how he did it.. There are forces out there that would probably be displeased if more than him know how to do that. Anyway, I don’t think father has finished paying for that knowledge. *shrugs and continues leading Kalysto out of the ShinRa building*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So I’m immortal right now? *glances around, then back at Desiree, scratching his head in thought* Can I set myself on fire later? I always wanted to do that. I’ve done it before and gotten close to destroying myself, but I never went all the way… *pauses* I just want to know what that kind of power is like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at Kalysto* Umm… you could always ask my mother, I’m certain she’s done that.. But yea.. If you wanted to, you could do that. Though that’s really a strange thing to want to do. *she then glances toward the barracks as they exit the building* I wonder where the hell Droozun ran off to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *narrows his eyes as he begins to wander towards the barracks* Oh, I think I know…. *stops, deeply scowling* If he’s going where I think he was going…. he better not be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: We might as well go get him while we’re here. *nods and follows after Kalysto* Lead the way. I’ll make certain no one gives us any hassle.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Bastard…. oh he’s going to get it when I find out what I think I know… *walks into the barracks and heads for the private quarters. He kicks open the doors to one of the dormitories and walks to the corner where Droozun is sitting patiently with a dragon statue in front of him. Nearby is a set of gold Paladin armor neatly laid out and polished, just like the dragon* Heh… *narrows his eyes and begins to look around the area, setting his hands on fire* For your sake, you better not be nearby, brother!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at Droozun and the dragon* What? Rhyderi stole it? Isn’t that against his morals or something? I mean, he’s always talking about the light… *deeply frowns, completely confused. She then groans as she looks at Kalysto’s hands* Don’t destroy the barracks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his hands out, then grumbled and plucks up the dragon, deeply scowling* He stole it. He most likely found my shop before I did, took out the dragon, and then told me where the shop was. Bastard made it look like he was doing a favour for me, when he was fucking around all along. *suddenly tosses the dragon away when it gives him a large jolt, yelping* Oh god, what was that? *fans his hands off, glaring at the trinket*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at the dragon* What the hell? *she then moves in to grab onto the dragon statue herself* What the fuck did your brother do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*When Desiree picks up the dragon, the energies from it would literally flood into her. It has much the same effect as before, when Kalysto had first made it, but the enchantment on it is much more powerful and the magic is concentrated than before, as well as being beneficial magic only. It has also been altered so she is the only one who can touch it*

Kalysto: Don’t freakin’ ask me what he did! But I’m going to kill him!! *marches out of the dorm and storms into the outdoor training yard* Rhyderi!! Come out here now!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Softly speaks* That’s strange… no lightning. *she shakes her head then nods at Droozun* Good work. Thank you, boy. *grins before rushing off to follow after Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *snuffs at Desiree and follows after her* *”You put lid on master’s energy? Is leaving him now…. go into you. By extention, you master too now? Confused. Not know what string is.”* *runs up to Desiree and tries to bite the bond string*

Kalysto: *just looks around, pissed off by the people around him. He glares at Rhyderi when the man slowly and casually walks towards him, then rushes at him, trying to punch him with a flaming fist*

Rhyderi: *easily sees Kalysto’s punch coming and lightly shoves him in the chest to knock him off his feet* I don’t want to deal with you right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps in pain as Droozun’s bite manages to make a twinge flow through her soul. She then shakes her head and grumbles* Don’t do that, Droozun. That’s very bad. *sighs* Kalysto and I are bonded together now. That’s what the “string” is. Leave it be. *She then scowls as she spots Rhyderi*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glances at Desiree, then speaks very calmly* Hello Desiree. *gives her a casual wave and continues walking, then heads past her and continues on, three armored males quickly following after him, all of them Earth elves*

Kalysto: *glares at Rhyderi* Why did you steal my dragon?! At least answer that fucking question!

Droozun: *”Not for eating? Look tasty.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, Droozun, not for eating. It’s part of Kalysto and I. *shakes her head then scowls at Rhyderi. She quickly moves to block his way* Answer the question, Rhyderi.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *flattens his brows at her* I didn’t steal anything. I also took something made by an amateur and made it about a thousand times better. *glances down at Kalysto* Besides, that was inappropriate for an engagement gift. It was too big. And you modified something that already existed. Go mold a proper neck trinket for the lady, brother. Don’t skip on details. *tries to lightly move Desiree aside* Excuse me. We need to patrol now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles* What is with you two? I really don’t need an impressive engagement gift at all… *glances at the dragon* And Kalysto isn’t an ameture.. *sighs and moves to Kalysto’s side* I guess we’re not going to get anything else out of him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *stops and turns around* Ah. He is a very skilled alchemist, and perhaps a herbologist, but he is by no means an enchanter. He placed a half-rate enchantment onto your gift, and it would have backfired one day and possibly killed you. And, again, I didn’t steal it. I was going to give it back. I simply made it better. Are you ungrateful?

Kalysto: I don’t want anything else out of him. *growls at Rhyderi as he gets to his feet again* Fuck you.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.