Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I know yours. You asked about mine.~ *she finishes off the cereal in her bowl. She then stands up and silently takes Kalysto’s bowl so that she can set both dishes in the washer. She then nods at him* Are you ready to go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah… *slides out of the chair and stretches* That was quite possibly the weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten. Flattened oat without the husk, then baked until crunchy… then somebody added dried fruit and nuts to it. It wasn’t brilliant, but palatable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I doubt you’d find any store-bought food to be brilliant, Kalysto. *she grips onto his left hand then begins to lead him out of the house. As she exits, she contacts both felhunters* ~Droozun, Mahret. Kalysto used to have a dragon statue in the back of his store. Can you two work together and try to find it? Kalysto can give you any details about it.~ *She then begins to lead Kalysto to the ShinRa offices*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Statue in shop? Can see it from here.”* *wanders out of the house, scooting around Desiree’s legs. He runs off down the road, soon dissapearing into the army barracks*

Kalysto: *stares at Droozun* Wh… oh well. *shrugs* Lets get this car thing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and continues leading Kalysto to the ShinRa building* Going to talk to my father first. Then the car. *she watches Droozun* Umm… he thinks he sees that dragon statue.. *shrugs and continues on toward Sephy’s office*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *follows Desiree* Why do we need to go to your dad’s office? Isn’t he like, really grumpy and annoyed when you disturb him from work? *heads for the ShinRa Building, frowning at the sheer amount of guards around* I’m not going to get shot at am I…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Not unless you do something extremely stupid.. Even more stupid than what you’d normally do, that is. *She continues to lead Kalysto to her father’s office. Once there, she knocks on the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and presses the button on his desk, making the intercom in the hallway speak* “Don’t knock on my door. I told you to slip the papers under the door and go away. Now shove off and go back to your job, and let me do mine.”

Kalysto: Wow, grumpy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as she hears the intercom. She then shakes her head before speaking up* Umm… I don’t have any papers, Father. I wanted to talk to you. Can I come in? *she then glances at Kalysto before shaking her head* He is at work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Presses the intercom again* “Desiree?” *there is an electric click as the door unlocks* “Next time, just announce yourself by pressing the button out there and talking back to me. Or…” *there is a very hesitant pause before he speaks again* “You know the other methods you can use to contact me.”

Kalysto: *moves to open the door* Yeah, even when I’m at work I’m not that grumpy… *steps into the room, which is full of papers and boxes of documents. There is a large shredder in the corner which is in use, shredding rather large slabs of paper*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the button that Sephiroth mentioned then nods. She then mumbles* I thought it would look strange if I just silently came in here.. *She then shrugs before she closes the door behind herself. She then nods at Sephiroth* Father… Umm.. *bites her lower lip as she thinks* Remember when I was in the hospital? I asked about becoming immortal.. Well..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his brows raise and he quickly waves a hand at the door to slam it shut. Then he rises to his feet, frowning at Desiree* It will be some time before you can freely say such things aloud without raising eyebrows. For the time being, I urge you not to mention anything ‘special’ in public. You know what kinds of things I am talking about. *shakes his head* Now is not the time or place to be doing such things. We will have to go elsewhere, where we can speak freely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles* I thought we were in private.. I did close the door. *shakes her head and looks at Sephiroth. She then slowly nods her head* Ok.. Where would be the right place, father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Somewhere remote. There may be bugs in this room set up by the American soldiers and their legal control agencies. That is why you should not talk about anything ‘special’. We successfully ordered them off the island, but they are considering declaring us as a threat because of our magic and special talents. There has already been talk of purging this world of all things paranormal and different. *deeply scowls, snorting* That is why we can’t talk here, and that is why I am busy shredding and destroying my own laboratory history case files.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns but slowly nods her head* ~I see, father. However, isn’t that dishonest.. Anyway, aren’t all those files still with Centra? Can’t any of that stuff be accessed if they find how to contact Centra?~ *shakes her head* ~Either way.. I would like to not fear another gunshot. Where can we go to have this done?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls* *”I don’t want it there. I don’t want it anywhere. I honestly wish I could destroy that computer.”* *shakes his head* *”It is under a high level of security. Not just anybody can get ahold of it if they walk up to the computer.”* *sighs in irritation* Follow me.. *heads out of the office and walks down the hallway, heading for the board meeting room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods before glancing back at Kalysto* You heard my father, Kalysto. Let’s go. *she then quickly moves to follow after Sephiroth* ~Shouldn’t we keep it around.. Just in case my children or anyone else in the family wants to know your past, father?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Destroy it. It’s not relevant for anybody to know any more. Nothing can really be learned from it and the practise of experimenting using Jenova Cells is illegal.”* *opens the doors to the board meeting room and holds them open for Desiree and Kalysto* In here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I suppose… Though it won’t be quite fair for the traces of your past to be completely gone for our future generations… Then again, I guess you won’t die, so that won’t be that much of an issue.~ *she then nods and steps inside of the meeting room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shuts the door behind them, locking it, sliding a door bar into place a few moments later. He then sits down in one of the chairs nearby, sighing as he relaxes, seeming quite tired right now* You can speak freely here… this place is sound proof and has been scoured for bugs. It’s clean.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at her father’s words. She then glances at Kalysto before speaking* Father, I’d like to have an immortality bond. However, Kalysto requested that we be allowed to know how to break it, in case he decides that he doesn’t want to continue living. *she then lowers her head and waits for the response*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Considering I went through hell to receive the information, I couldn’t just divulge the information to you as easily as I would like, in order for you to learn how to break it again. *places his head in his hands and rubs his eyes, sighing* An immortality bond would be good insurance, however. A lot may happen over the months to come. Anything from air-raids, to dragon attack, to a nuclear bomb blast. I am being entirely selfish in saying that I want my family to survive and be completely safe from such things, but I don’t care. *moves to stand* I’ll do it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins then nods* Thank you, Father. *she glances at Kalysto before reaching over to grasp onto Kalysto’s nearest arm* I’m ready. I don’t know about Kalysto though..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *momentarily glares at Kalysto, standing over him* I don’t care if he’s ready or not. *places his hands on both Kalysto’s and Desiree’s heads, then begins to focus on their energies. He begins to probe both of them, trying to work out the best place to attach a bond*

Kalysto: *stays quite still. His eyes widen however, as he watches what Sephiroth is doing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a faint gasp, for she didn’t expect the sensation at all. However, she just lowers her head and patiently waits for her father to finish. As he works, she tightens her grip on Kalysto*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.