Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *mumbles* We’re really going to have to find our own place soon. *glances out the window, then shakes his head, hiccuping* Ugh. I’m never again going to eat that garlic-laden bread thing you guys call food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm..? *leans in closer to him and sniffs his breath before she balks. Snorting, she waves her hand in front of his face before grumbling* Brush your teeth and gargle… now.. *coughs before returning to removing her clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey, it’s not my fault. It’s repeating on me. *grumbles and walks out of the room to deal with it. He comes back a few minutes later but doesn’t seem any happier* Next time I cook my own flavoured herb bread. You creatures just drown your food in flavour and hope it works.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* It’s not all that bad. You’ve eaten some of my dishes. *she then stretches before she climbs into the sheets. For the night, she has forgone any clothing whatsoever and is sleeping nude*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *pulls his robe off over his head, tossing the gloves ontop of them. He climbs into the bed and lies down, sighing as he tries to relax. He makes a sudden hiccuping noise and coughs, sitting up again* Blehh… yuck. *moves out of the bed again, muttering* I am going to make tea…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mumbles* As long as you’re wearing pants.. Father will kill you if he accidentally sees your wang. *yawns and snuggles up into the bed. Within a few minutes she falls asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stops, turning around* I generally like to keep my wang in my underwear, thanks. See? *mumbles* Though it’s not really becoming to walk around in underwear when it’s not even my house. *moves to the drawers and pulls them out, taking out a pair of sweatpants to place on. He then walks out of the room again* *”You don’t want tea?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *doesn’t really pay attention to what Kalysto is telling her at all. In fact, by the time he walks out of the doorway, she already begins to softly snore*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *wastes about half an hour messing around with various stuff for tea. He finishes making what he needs to and drinks it, then returns to the bedroom, quietly slipping in under the covers, trying not to disturb Desiree from her slumber*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to lightly snore as Kalysto slips into bed. However, it is not long before Desiree wraps her arms about Kalysto’s waste and pulls him in toward her so that she can cuddle with him throughout the night. From there, she’d happily rest the remainder of the night. On the following day, she wakes up a bit late. However, she is quick to remind Kalysto that he agreed to accompany her to a car dealership*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *wakes up relatively early the following morning. He makes a tired yawn and rubs the side of his head, combing down his hair with his fingers. He moves off the bed and grumbles* Yeah, yeah, yeah… how much are we spending on it…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t know. We’re just looking for today. I don’t have a license yet. *grins* But I still want to look and pick one out. *she then pauses for a moment before she adds in* I’d like to make a stop on the way though.. It’s very important.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *rubs his eyes, yawning again* Yeah, yeah… go do your thing. I’ll go downstairs and make cereal or whatever crap is going. *moves out of the room and goes downstairs to the kitchen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans* You’re going to come with me to do that thing! It needs to have the both of us present. *sighs and gets ready for the day. Within a few minutes, she joins Kalysto downstairs in the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”You said you’d like to make a stop on the way. So go do your thing first? That’s what I meant.”* *grabs some berry cereal and pours it into a bowl, not feeling like cooking at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Yes, but you’re going to be coming with me to do that thing…~ *she glances at the cereal, pondering whether she wants some herself. After a moment, she sets up a bowl for herself before she looks at Kalysto* ~Remember how I asked my father about setting up immortality after I was shot?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah. Don’t bother. *stuffs his mouth full with cereal* *”I don’t want to live forever. I have sufficient magic skills to prolong my lifespan. I’m already going to live anywhere from 100 – 400 years. At most I can prevent myself from dying prematurely. But I don’t want to live for all eternity. That would be miserable.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns then shakes her head* ~What about me? I almost died only a few months ago, Kalysto. I don’t want to have to go through that again… It can always be broken off when you’re ready to die… Please… Do it for me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”There’s ways to do that other than immortality, Desiree. You think I can dabble around in the arts of the underworld and not know a thing or two about how to prolong or preserve a life?”* *swallows the mouthful of cereal* *”What kind of car are you looking at?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~The stuff you’ve used isn’t reliable, Kalysto. And… I can’t accept keeping myself alive by the use of someone else’s life.~ *shakes her head* ~Please, we could break off the thing that my father can do at any time.. It’s reliable and won’t have a dire cost.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I didn’t say you would be using me. How just about learning how to do the thing I know how to do?”* *shakes his head* *”I’d do it but I think there’s a more simple and less permanent way to go about it. You could read up on it and do it. I don’t really want to go the immortality bond route when there’s a better way to do it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I know about those stones you make, Kalysto. I read up on them. They’re made by using the souls of something else..~ *Shakes her head* ~I don’t want to do that. It’s not right.~ *looks into his eyes* ~And they don’t last forever, they deteriorate, so if I happen to die in between having one… That’s it.~ *sighs* ~No, I’d much rather get the bond that my parents have.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: **looks back at her, his mouth still full of cereal. He just regards her for a few moments and shrugs, munching on the rest of his breakfast* *”How long are you going to live anyway?”* *glances out the window as he hears a car go by, not at all used to the noise* *”You should also learn how to break it, so you can, if necessary.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~We can ask Father about breaking them when we see him.~ *gives Kalysto a small grin before frowning* ~I’m not certain on how long my natural lifespan is. Father always said that he thought that he wouldn’t live as long as a normal human. However, he was also built to be super-human, so to speak… So… shouldn’t he live longer? And mother.. She says her first death was when she was probably twenty, so I don’t know there either.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *swallows* I already told you my natural lifespan. *picks up the bowl and begins to drink the remnants of mushy cereal and milk* *”Yeah, go ahead and ask him. But it’s not my first preference.”* *sets the bowl down and burps*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.