Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* ~Fine..~ *stands up and dusts herself off. She then looks around before she teleports back into her shared room with Kalysto. She probably still has a bit of Mahret’s slobber on her clothing. She blinks as she notices all the shadow energy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *is still swishing the staff around when Desiree teleports back to the room. After a few more swishes, the air is rather thick with the shadowy energy, and the Warlock seems rather intrigued by it. He raises a hand out towards it, smirking as he absorbs it up in his hand before firing a heavy Shadow Bolt out of the window, blowing up a tree in the distance* Very impressive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances down before softly speaking* It’s usually an idea to practice with those sort of things outside… *she then glances at Kalysto* Do you believe me yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No? How could I give you this? It was obviously made for somebody, like me. But I never saw it until you showed up with it. I certainly never gave it to you. How could I give you something I have no knowledge of?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: That’s because you haven’t made it.. yet… *lowers her head and sighs. After biting her bottom lip for a moment before she sends him memories of her two visits from the future Kalysto. She omits some information, though, such as the message that she’s hidden in Droozun’s fur*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stares, then shakes his head, confused* So… I gave you a staff in the past… from the future? Wait, no… *pauses, shaking his head* My future self gave you a staff in the past, yes? Yes. *furrows his brows, placing a hand on the bridge of his nose, thinking* Well then, there’s no argument. *smirks suddenly* Wait until I am as old as my future self. Because then that would be the current me, so then I could give you that staff, in the past. Hah.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *ends her transmission of memories by showing him how the future Kalysto helped her tame Lezprah. She then frowns at Kalysto’s words* That isn’t what I meant at all when I brought that up…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Then I can go back to the past and give it to you in the future so it can be here now, and… wait, that’s not right… *moves to sit down on the bed* I think my brain broke. *sighs* Yeah, OK, it’s a nice staff. But why the hell would I get into making weapons? *frowns suddenly, glancing outside* A war? A nation of elves needing to be armed? I don’t get it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* I never asked that, Kalysto. That wasn’t an important question for me… *sighs* However, if you really want the answer, I can try summoning… umm… your future self… once more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: This is incredibly off the subject of marriage, isn’t it? *frowns* I don’t need to see future me. I don’t even care about future me, leave him where he is. Point is… future me gave you that staff, not existing me. I don’t think it counts as an artifact of personal significance. *shakes his head, moving to his feet* No, no, no… all wrong, all wrong… *moves out the door, his ears heavily pinned back, thinking hard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *reaches out to grasp onto Kalysto* I came back because you demanded it of me, and now you’re leaving? *Shakes her head* Rhyderi says he saw that dragon when he found the shop. Did you ever ask him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stops in the doorway* I demanded you come back because it’s getting cold outside. And yeah, while you look human, those Ameri tribe humans would shoot at anything that moves. Do you want to get blasted again? No. *huffs in aggitation at the thought* I’m not leaving because I’m having a tantrum or anything. I’m going to my shop to think. *frowns* Rhyderi probably didn’t see the dragon. If he did, it was gone between him finding the shop, and my going to it. Short time gap there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: He described it to me when I was telling him that you did have a wedding gift planned.. He did see it, Kalysto. I know that much. *Frowns* And your shop is a distance away. While the Americans have already been kicked off the island.. you don’t look human at all. *pokes at his eyebrows then at his ears*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *instinctively snaps his eyes shut when Desiree pokes at his eyebrows, frowning* Yeah… I don’t look human. Thank god, huh? I’d be such a boring Warlock if I were just a person. *sighs* I tried looking for that dragon already. It’s gone. Somebody’s run off with it. I hope they blew up. *glances down at his gloves, humming* I could always send my Felhunter after it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: We can send out both Mahret and Droozun. Mahret needs some actual training anway. *nods at him* And I’m not asking you to look like a human, I’m just saying that it’s even less safe for you than it is for me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s safer than it was. The Ameri tribe of humans are leaving soon. They lost their leading power and now they’re moving their stuff out. Your dad actually won the right to rank and file the soldiers around, so yeah. It’s not going to be a problem, unless your dad orders them to hunt me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Still, you can’t use the excuse that I might be shot then go out on your own, Kalysto. *shakes her head at him* No, not going to work that way. And it’s Americans. They aren’t a tribe. *frowns* Zulmire lives next to a tribe though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, he lives on the edge of it, but won’t intergrate. Actually, you should walk down onto the beaches and see what he’s done. They sort of had a bit of an argument over which way to build a hut, but it’s settled now. I think he still collects coconuts with them though. He certainly knows how to open them… with his face…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles* I’m certain. *Shakes her head then sighs* It’s late, Kalysto. Why don’t we just both go to sleep. Tomorrow, we can send our felhunters to try to find that dragon, ok? *gives him a pleading look*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: To be honest now that you’ve seen it… I would rather go sculpt, cast, and forge a new one. *deeply frowns* What kind of surprise is that – oh yeah, surprise, but you saw it already? *flicks his ears back* Laaaammmeeeee.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and grasps onto Kalysto’s left ear before she begins to yank him back to the bed. However, she takes care not to actually hurt him* Oh, stop that. I barely saw it. I got a single glimpse for about three seconds before I quickly retreated from that storeroom because I respected your privacy. Now, stop whining..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *his eyes widen slightly as his ear is grabbed and he hurriedly moves along with Desiree, deeply frowning at the fact his ear is even being grabbed onto and pulled at all* Yeah, but… sheesh! Surprise, Desiree. Not meant to see it. Shar’adore?

** “Shar’adore?” = Comprehend

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, if you didn’t want me to look at a place, you should have told me. *she then nudges him toward the bed* I didn’t go there looking to find your secrets. Holly and I were cleaning up your shop. *sighs then leans in toward him* And you don’t need to be so tense. I know how sensitive your ears are. I barely put any pressure on them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Did you know in Sin’dorei society, if they wanted to… *makes a handcuffing motion with his wrists individually, not being able to find the word* ..they would put a clip through your ears instead? You grab an ear, you have an elf by the balls, so to speak.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Arrest, Kalysto.. *Sighs* And I said I know how sensitive they are. *She then slides onto the bed before she rubs the side of his face* I would never do anything to really hurt you. *she then moves away from him for a moment so that she can strip out of her day clothing*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.